Business Mindset

ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET PAID FOR THE REAL DAMN THING … OR QUIT WONDERING WHY YOU CAN’T BREAK THROUGH!

The reason you can’t seem to make the money you want yet, or break through to true wealth, despite how hard you toil and how persistent you are, is simple:

You’re trying to get rich by being something other than all that you are.

Basically, you’ve struck a deal with the devil in which you say –

“I’ll give my life for this thing, this shadow thing, which I do know deep down is not THE thing, but it’s somewhat close to the thing, and surely that counts for SOME thing, and so yes – 

I’m willing to do this thing, and all I ask in return is that I get paid, that the noose around my neck is loosened and I can finally breathe freely again”

And then –

(you imagine vaguely to yourself whenever the insistent knocking of your soul becomes too much to ignore)

– one day surely not too far away, when I’m all set, and I’ve just gotten myself a bit more on TOP of things, and established also something of a name for myself, THEN I will go deeper with my work, my message, my art, and allow myself to focus ONLY on the stuff I REALLY want to do.

The stuff which, right now, you tell yourself –

Is too weird, and too few people would get it.
Is not what people really want to listen to, or buy.
Is surely not enough to build a BUSINESS on?
Would be too revealing –
Is just too damn scary –
And so on.

Don’t you see though?! The very premise from which wealth, abundant FLOWING rivers of wealth, comes from, is the premise that WHAT YOU DESIRE STRONGLY ENOUGH, WHICH IS SHOWN TO YOU FROM WITHIN AS A WANT, A NEED, A DIRECTION, NO MATTER HOW SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE, IS ALWAYS –

Available.

Now.

You can’t walk around believing for abundant wealth, and rivers of cash money that appear to you as if by magic, whilst simultaneously telling yourself that it’s not really possible to do the true work you’re meant to do in the world, and be who you know you must!

Through your very actions of NOT showing up relentlessly to do what you’ve been called to do and ONLY that, you demonstrate that actually, no –

You don’t believe in the impossible.
You don’t believe that desire, inner guidance, inner NEED, is enough.
You don’t believe that whatever is shown to you is available, available now, available for you!

The underlying beliefs we carry about how life works are finite. You don’t get to apply them to one are which seems safer or more ‘allowed’, and then decide that they can’t work for another area.

Either you believe that your thoughts create reality –

Or you don’t.

And if you do, that means you can just as easily create wealth as what you can create yourSELF into being the person who you know you’re meant to be.

There’s more, too –

For those who are called, like you, like me, our soul protects us from ever creating true success in a way which is not aligned.

You might make some money –
Some headway –
Reach critical acclaim even – !

But if you’re not doing your purpose work, no matter how far you go in the eyes of the world, it will never feel fulfilling, you will never feel safe, you will remain stuck in sabotage and destructive escapist behaviour, and why not? You’ve created the wrong life, how could you not want to escape it?!

And to add insult to injury, any money you do make will seem to slip through your fingers, you can’t even really account for where it went, but poof –

There it goes again.

Don’t you understand this by now? Money APPEARS in tidal waves so rapid and so fast it’d make your head spin, when you finally allow for it to, and it can also DISAPPEAR just as magically.

It’s a very simple matter of YOU attending to what needs to be attended to in your life, on a soul level, and with ZERO wriggle-room.

So yes –

You may well reach some level of success while in avoidance of purpose, and soul.

But you’ll never EVER get to ‘there’, the place where you delude yourself you can one day get to so that then you can boldly step forth and do what you were ALWAYS meant to do.

All of which is to say one thing –

To allow in wealth, you must say yes to your soul.

You must make a conscious choice to allow yourself to become wealthy and successful for your purpose work, and nothing else.

There is no other way, you might as well stop fighting it now!

Take pause for a moment, and feel free to shake your head in mock or real despair at your own foolishness.

And consider –

All of the time you continue to spend trying valiantly to get seen FOR THE WRONG FUCKING STUFF –

All of the energy and effort you put into proving people should listen to you when you DON’T EVEN TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY THINK, OR KNOW –

All of the fiddling around with nonsense in your business, lying to yourself that if you just improved this system, or that process, or prettied up this other thing over here, then THAT would allow things to grow, and money to flow –

All of the BULLSHIT ways in which you’ve given of your time, your money, your energy, your emotion, your self –

And your life –

In avoidance of simply doing what you were meant to do.

No muss.

No fuss.

With UNWAVERING FUCKING DETERMINATION AND A REFUSAL TO SAY DIE.

The whole damn point is that you’re meant to find the thing that was always in you, which you were always meant to live for –

And then you’re meant to live for it.

Or die still trying.

If you’re not prepared to do that, and THAT ALONE, then you’re in the wrong fucking game here baby.

This work is not for the faint-hearted.

It takes WAY longer than what people would imagine.

It’s not just journal journal journal and post shit on Facebook and you’ll be a millionaire by Christmas.

It may take you YEARS to connect fully to who you are.

And it may take you years to finally say yes to ONLY being that, and to boldly going forth to do what must be done.

The process of creating true wealth, from soul alignment, is what it is, and it takes however long it fucking takes.

So either you’re prepared to do it for life, and die still trying if need be, or you shouldn’t even start in the first place because you’re WASTING your time. Go find something worth living for, unless it’s that its your own bullshit and refusal to stay the course or endure the journey that you wanna live for?

It will take however long it will take.

And you will keep going.

Or you should never have started.

But I will say this –

The reason it takes years for most people is simple –

They choose to fight their soul for years. They listen to their own bullshit about why they can’t, or shouldn’t. They dip in and out. They are apologetic rather than certain. They think they need to BE appointed rather than to appoint themselves.

Don’t you see?! Everything you ever decided had to happen and FUCK the excuses, and you really meant it, did.fucking.happen.

That’s how life works.

It’s how it’s always worked.

Harness that desire, the deepest soul desire inside of you.

And refuse to accept anything less.

This also means – back it up. Risk everything. Lay yourself fully on the line. ACT LIKE YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT’S DONE; no safety net, no wriggle room, no lingering in the wrong life while trying to create your dream life.

All you’ve ever needed to do is to be willing to walk away from everything –

And give your entire life for the thing.

It’s really not that much to ask.

Or would you rather continue to be one of THOSE ones, who talks the talk but never walks the walk, singing that same tired old “why aren’t I there yet, I’ve done EVERYTHING” tune that only people who don’t get what it really takes latch onto, and make their theme song?

It’s always been available to become what you always were.

But you do have to release everything that’s not that.

This process never ends.
NONE of it ever ends.
And you’ll never be done.

But you’ll also never really start, until you finally decide –

I’m good enough to be who I always was, and so now I’m gonna do THAT. Forever. Amen.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

Let us know what you think!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }