It's always been there, hasn't it?

That knowing ...

That voice ...

That whisper ...

That certainty ...

That certain 'I don't even know what it is but I know it something which just -

goes beyond me'.

And it does, doesn't it? What we do.

It goes beyond us. It plays through and also FOR us, as much as it is for those for whom it IS for.

In fact ...

our very work,
done right,
is the cure.

TO our not knowing. TO our uncertainty. TO our wondering. TO our questioning. Heck, even to our lack of physical energy or focus! And CERTAINLY,

to the parts of our business which are just flat out not where they SHOULD be yet, and which we NEED to stop trying to figure out, and instead -

just blow right past we we glow right UP
to the place we should already be leading from.

OH yes,
your work is the cure
the activation
and it REVEALS
the truth

PS
I don't mean it's your salvation ;) DUH.

I mean ... it is a thing you have been GIVEN,
which you SHOULD rightly use. Run with. Do. Learn from. Find FLOW from. Know GOD more from, because guess who planted it in you? And it is also a thing which we should even,
become.

Did I say become?

I meant return to already having been ;)

But in a PHYSICAL realm sense, sure:

Become.

Darling one,

HAVE YOU SEEN?

NO?! Well that's probably because I'm telling you right now - 
BECOME THE LEADER
has arrived.
Wanna know what time it is?
TIME TO TAKE A STAND FOR FULLY BEING YOU.
10 Weeks with Me to Sort Out Your Mindset, Your Focus, Your ENTIRE Inner Game Around Being HER And ... TO APPOINT YOURSELF FULLY TO WHERE YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN SHOWN TO GO. The Money Streams. The Biz Systems + Practicalities. The Unapologetic Branding and Viiiiiibe. And the Whole Entire THEN SHE JUST WOKE UP AND RAN THE FREAKIN' THING Va-Va-Voom You've Been Waiting On. And When I Say You ... I Mean The World ;)

PS - this is going to be FUN!
Stop hiding.

Stop being so serious

Stop making everything so EARNEST, so TRYING, so WANTING,
to be seen.

DON'T YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE?

DON'T YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SEASON YOU'RE IN?

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOU HAVE THE VOICE OF A LEADER, AND THAT THE WORLD IS WAITING ON YOU TO EVEN MORE GREATLY LEAD?

Believe it or not, these are all things I have reminded myself of, indeed felt God remind me of, and even in pretty recent times!

Yes, despite having a multi 8-figure coaching brand and being 'that coach' to what is frankly the whos who of the internet for the past 10 years ... and a nearly additional 10 year history before that in online business ...

I have had times REPEATEDLY where I've realised I am HIDING. STALLING. Becoming BORING (to myself, firstly!). And all in all that somewhere along the way I somehow forgot who I am and started to once again THINK about how to be seen. 

I don't beat up on myself for those times, and in fact the truth is I'm grateful for them because it helps me that much more in how I coach, but also?

I'm pretty freaking happy to not be IN those sort of times anymore. 

If you're anything like me, and like the woman who I designed this course for (hi, hello, it's you, I see you!)
  • You like CERTAINTY. Yes, a little mystery and NOT knowing is a WHOLE vibe, and one we love and indeed need. But there are certain things we want to be, well, certain about. Like the fact that you ARE a leader. That you WERE born for the stage and yep a BIG one. That you DO have a huge call in the world. That in fact you have things to do which go beyond the scope of what even the biggest dreaming dreamers are dreaming!
  • You know you were born for MORE. Not just more by normal people's definition but more even by the definition of the people who think they're not the normal people! The truth is you look around in the roomful of humans who consider themselves the weird ones, the creatives, the TRUE entrepreneurs, those with a mission and a message which transcends them and you just think ... really? Is that all?
  • The way you know you are and the fact that you know it does not make you superior. It makes you a human who knows who they are. Who actually GETS that she has a particular call on her life. Gifts which go beyond her own understanding even! But which she absolutely understands NEED TO BE LET OUT, BUT FULLY. Sister: it's time to start owning that you just are HER. Yes all the WAY HER! And speaking of all the way - 
  • YOUR version of what it's meant to be, what you wish it could be, what you sense it SHOULD be is the dream YOU have been given and IT SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LET LIVE. You don't want to have to do it the way all the other epic leaders | creators | innovators and way-makers have done it, yes even the best of the best who you love and adore. My clients and those who walk this kind of a walk as the leader they came here to be are the best in the WORLD at what they do, and on top of it they do it all from absolute purpose and flow and yet THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM YOU.
  • ​What is YOUR way? What is the pathway which beats so loud inside you that you couldn't not hear it if you tried, and the fact that you DO try to not hear it is ... precisely why you feel so much tireder or just WORN than you should? 
  • You know who and what you came here to be. And that is just a FACT which at some point, you really should give in on.
Because here is the thing. And what I know to be true about YOU. As is true with ME. And with ALL of those who I came here to in any way impact, speak to, coach, and serve:

WE DON'T DO THINGS THE WAY OTHER PEOPLE DO THEM.

That is not what we're designed for.

IT DOESN'T FIT THE FREQUENCY.

And we shouldn't HAVE to.
> This is not defiance. This is you learning to understand and also ACCEPT who you are, and then? Unapologetically back that thing. You know ... like you actually decided to pick it up and run with it. But ALL the way. <
And so let's talk about that, yeah?

About what picking it up and RUNNING with it would look like.

'It' being, you know ...

that ole thing over there

which has been ticking inside of you since before time began

SHOWING YOU

the way

your inner knowing
your divine connection to who God MADE you as
and the simple fact of the matter that some of us?

Just came here to lead.
BECOME.
THE LEADER.
NOW.
It's not a suggestion, babe.

It's a straight up instruction it is TIME to obey. And you know I don't mean from me. 

So here is how this gets to look. Or, more relevantly, how it WILL look, if you decide to join me in Become the Leader, Now!

1) You. The leader you. The next LEVEL leader you. The one who stands up for what she stands for and who she IS. Have you met her? She's ... kind of a big deal. Not a big deal in a 'look at me I'm so aspi-RAY-shunal dahling sort of a way. But more so in a way of, well - 

she just IS. You know? 

She is magnetic. She is 'I don't know why I can't look away'. She is (shortly after the last) 'I love her so much I CAN'T look away'. She is, simply - 

the woman who came here to lead. To pave a way. To do a NEW thing. And who now IS.

She is -

THE WOMAN WE NOW LET OUT.

2) Some of us came here to make the rules.

This is just ... how it is. It's not ego. It's not trying to skip steps. It's not thinking any one way or the other about any thing except for the fact that you, you SEE things. In a bigger picture sort of a way than the rest of people, and certainly than the rest of whatever your so-called niche or industry is. You just ... have a different outlook. There is nothing wrong with saying that it is a BETTER outlook, either! Maybe not for everyone else. But definitely for YOU.

And that's kind of the point, isn't it?

If you're not gonna follow the rules that are so obviously true to you being you, what exactly were you planning on doing?!

Which brings me to this:

3) Money flow. There's a way it is meant to go, for a woman like you. A woman like me. For one of US. 'US' being the was-always-called-for-it-born-for-it leader lady (lol ... that sounds weird ... let's keep it ...), the way-maker, the revolutionary, the one with an ANOINTING to speak and pour forth and also yes BE a thing.

The way for this is, frankly, NOT the endless push way. 

>>> The wages of work is debt. Even if somehow you manage to balance out the money side of it you sure as ALL get out got a debt on your time. Your energy. Your wellbeing. Your VIBE, baby. Your life.

You can be the hardest working most pushin' to do the thing gal in the room and ... all you're going to get is cause + effect. This is minimal. It is tiresome. It is not RIGHT.

Duh, of course you are going to work. But there is work ... and there is work.

It's meant to be a supernatural thing.

Money is what shows UP. As provision. Your FAITH releases what should simply BE. YOUR FAITH GIFTS YOU THE SUPERNATURAL.

All of which is to say that the way the money should flow as the leader who you CAME here to be. Is, very matter of factly, according to THE WAY IT SHOULD FLOW.

> This is a thing we get to define
> And then bring through.

Simples.

4) YOUR FAITH GIFTS YOU THE SUPERNATURAL

We did just say this. But it is it's own entire thing to say, so let's say it again. 

YOUR FAITH GIFTS YOU THE SUPERNATURAL. 

What this means in a practical sense is along the lines of ... QUIT FREAKING ADAPTING YOUR EVERY PARTICLE, STRAND OF DNA, AND DEEP KNOWING OF YOUR SPIRIT to what the world around you is saying it should be.

NO you don't have to do it like that!
NO it does not have to take that long!
NO there are not required steps!
NO you don't have to take on board a single belief, way of being, action, or dot point on a page which is not right for what YOU came here to do.

LET'S JUST IMAGINE THE WHOLE THING WAS A GAME OF MAKE BELIEVE AND YOUR BUSINESS GOT TO REFLECT WHAT YOU WANNA MAKE,

THROUGH WHAT YOU BELIEVE.

PS.
It does ;)

5) Dial.It.Up.

> Your beliefs
> Your expectation
> Your understanding of what IS
> Your understanding of who YOU are
> Your CERTAIN KNOWING THAT WHAT IS MEANT TO OCCUR AND WHAT YOU CHOSE WILL OCCUR ... WILL

You get that these things, rightly planted in truth, are required yeah?

As a leader there will always be something you're not sure of. But it shouldn't be that THERE IS A PATH OF GROWTH, ADVANCEMENT, ELEVATION, AND FLOW YOU ARE MEANT TO WALK IN ALL THINGS.

6) Yes you were actually born to succeed ... that much

I know you've already done things, created things, BECOME things which are stupendous. To put it mildly. So it's not exactly a question at this point, is it? 

This whole 'am I really meant to be successful, wealthy, aligned, in my purpose work' thang. Yet even for my clients who already make millions AND millions each year, this old chestnut DOES still come up now and again. Or in BIG ways even, when they're looking down the barrel at a NEW vision it's time to bring through. Or when things have gone a bit haywire because there was a transition in the business, or in life!

Hi, welcome to being human.

And, yes. You were actually born to succeed ... that much. In fact - 

more than what you know. A LOT more.

7) The elephant in the room

'Is it wrong to be too rich?'

'Does God not really want me to be THAT happy?'

'Am I not spiritual enough if I see myself being crazy successful?'

'Is the other shoe going to drop at some point?'

'Am I just making it all up and one day it will all fall apart and I'll bleed through the back of my dress in front of everyone too! Augh!'

^ PS. That last one happened to me only a few years ago, except it was my gym shorts. At the gym. And I'm talking RIVERS. In front of a fairly fit hot guy I knew. I have lived to tell the tale.

YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE TO TELL THE TALE NO MATTER WHAT VULNERABLE SQUEMY THING HAPPENS IN YOUR BUSINESS, oh and also?

God knows your HEART. Yes, there may well be things for you to let go of in the above as in ANY area. Heck NO we don't wanna be putting money, success, or ANY thing up on a pedestal and making it our God. UGH, what a nightmare. Exhausting, too. But let's just be honest here ...

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU WERE BORN TO BE.

It's been in you the whole TIME.

Yes there is a way of twisting or perverting that as in ANYTHING. Hi, hello, that's not who YOU choose to be. And at some point ...

you're going to need to FULLY embrace that 'this is just part of the walk of me being ME and I get to steward it GRACEFULLY, HUMBLY, JOYOUSLY and WELL'.

Ps some of the most truly dropped in with God people I know are also some of the most successful, wealthy, and alignedly joyous and flowy! God DESIGNED you to walk fully in your path. 

Don't jump off the path just because somebody out there or even a past version of you made it a mucky messy path.

8) YIELD

In order to flow in RECEIVING ... there is a letting go and a YIELDING, which must occur.

This is where you pause for a MINUTE (may be more ;)) and you allow to break OFF you the things which are simply not meant to come any further WITH you.

The hardened edges ...

The parts you have pushed yourself PAINFULLY through and somehow gathered into your BEING, but which are no longer needed ...

The season when maybe it WAS just the season of endless push and do but now it's honestly just SO not you and yet you can't.Seem.To.Let.Go.

Listen. Most of my clients who come to me at any amount of income up to 7 figures are blocked at that point because they still think they need to DO more. Do BETTER. Produce HARDER. And there is still an element of 'when I get there I can breathe and be free'.

No babe, no. I don't care whether you're at $7 income or 7 figures ... that bit gets to be now. And my clients who maketh the millions? Whether that happened in an almost literal heartbeat or it took a couple years of back and forth?

Are the ones who trust the fastest.
PERIOD.

9) Syzzzztmmmmmmssss 

Ah, systems. You wanna know the #1 thing people say to me when they ARE at that 500k-1 mil mark?

"I know I need to just be more organised and have better systems. I'm too all over the place, that's my problem!"

Um, no. You need to go HARDER FASTER AND MORE RELENTLESSLY INTO BEING UNAPOLOGETICALLY YOU. I've only proven it with like ... HUNDREDS of my most famous and successful from PURPOSE clients. And many thousands more through my group courses.

But sure, yeah, systems. It's a thing in any successful business which is not simultaneously eating its founder alive. Which would not be success. lol. But you get what I'm saying.

The thing is ... it's not what you think. It is SO much flowier. Softer. Surrendered. EASY. Fun even! And just - OH. Of COURSE in the end I did that.

I'm going to show you how.
Because this thing you're building gets to have BELLS on!

10) BECOME.THE.VIBE.

And finally, there is this:

YOU, you really DIDN'T just come here to DO a thing, did you?

You came to see a thing build underneath you, in your WAKE. You came to spin the world on its heels and then dance on top of it! In a way of celebrating the beautiful world we get to LIVE in, in a way of seeing the good and expecting more, in a way of walking WELL with the gifts both physical and supernatural which God has given you and YES also in a way of just having a great TIME!

Sure, business, especially for us, should be DEEPLY meaningful. For most of my clients what they do IS a spiritual thing. Because we are the ones called to BE that vessel and light, RIGHTLY. But don't be so SERIOUS all the time ... don't you know we can be our deepest truest and profoundest (it's a word okay!) self when we are also being our most lit up joyful energised and VIBRANT self?

HI IT GOES HAND IN HAND.
So. Let's BLING this thing. Because seriously. There is a whole vibe of you being you which the world really needs to now see.

And so now there is this -

Gorgeous one.

Darling one.

HEAVEN SENT way-maker revolutionary CALLED for it one.

LEADER.

GAME changer.

WOMAN WHO CAME TO PIERCE THE VERY FABRIC OF THIS WORLD WITH WHAT SHE LETS THROUGH HER.

When would you like to do this thing?

Become the Leader Now babe.

It's kind of a thing.

CONSIDER THIS YOUR OFFICIAL INVITE, and this:

The place you say yes.

Oh in case you missed it - 

the 10 numbered points above are our 10 modules for our 10 weeks together. Each will be taught live. Times will vary as always to suit a multitude of timezones. We will have a LIVE group for this course. Each module will include audio + additional bonuses and extras. Each will come with powerful journal prompts and the kind of questions and musings which activate you. Each will INHERENTLY move you into the next iteration of the leader who it is time for you to be now! You will have access to all of it for life!
The whole point is ... we do this thing in a way where you automatically BECOME the thing. What, you thought we were going to do that DEAD work push thang?

Um, no. This is where we flow.

I made this for you!

We begin on my 44th birthday - Monday October 2!

Join me in Become the Leader Now like the VIP you ARE and you receive - !

* Your place in Become the Leader Now (duh)

* Your 1:1 bonus call with me (everybody gets! See the bonus section)

* ADDITIONAL/separate to this: a full zoom deep dive Business Blueprint session. These are usually 5k solo! This is a complete identity stripping + revealing session the purpose of which is to see a FULL reset of your current business + money reality ... as well as anything else which is revealed!

* 20 days follow on private client support (I know!)

* $500 #KatCash for future courses

There are 10 VIP places available
BONUSES! 

BONUS Become the Leader Now Trainings: Taught Live!

1) Putting yourself out there WAY bigger ... and being the person who stands up for what she REALLY came here for, regardless of what people may think and in a way which ONLY magnetizes the right people to you - This will be taught as a masterclass and is a $199 value bonus!

2) Growing without doing more and burning out - This will be taught as a masterclass and is a $199 value bonus!

3) Scaling income the FLOW way, tailored to you - This will be taught as a masterclass and is a $199 value bonus!

4) 1:1 call with me for every Become the Leader registrant! Yes you are reading this right! 

When God gave me the download for Become the Leader Now I heard '1:1 call included'. This makes total sense to me because I have such a heart for finding the core thread to pull on for YOU, such that everything else I am teaching and that you are putting your effort and heartfelt into into is able to just WORK - This is a $1999 bonus, and normally not even available for sale solo!

5) Audio Recordings From My Sydney Mastermind High Ticket Event - How to Enter into and OPERATE From Flow, Such That Everything in Your Business + Day Just Becomes 'DONE'! - These recordings are a $777 bonus!

Total bonus value: $3,373
Yours free with your place in Become the Leader Now!
ADDITIONALS

As with all my courses, the entirety of this all new BRAND new work I am creating for you will be revealed as we go.

The modules above are our themes, and our jumping off points. They form the deep dive conversation we get to have. The exploration + teaching I will take you into. And an OPENING into both the practicalities + the inner game of what is required for you personally in order to see an IMMEDIATE shift, module by module, in this area of your life. 

What this means is that as I teach, create, drop in with you live on the journey of making this new course, and see what is needed for YOU, I will be led into additional teachings + add ons.

How I work in creating a brand new course is ... no stone which needs turning will be left unturned. No teaching required will be left unmade. No addition which will move you into a NEW receiving as well as becoming of what you signed up for will be left not added.

My highest service always is to simply: fully show up and serve.

The purpose of Become the Leader Now is that you NOW step into that SO called next level leader you who it is ACTUALLY time to now bring through!

As you know, this is largely an inner game.

As you also know, there is a practical component.

As I am sure you know, the practical when done the flow way follows the 'and then she just became the woman who' thing.

So that my dear,
is precisely what we are going to do.

I am so excited to work with you!

And to be your coach again or brand new as we walk this path together.

BECOME THE LEADER NOW gorgeous! And then - 

she just did.

Now don't forget - 

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS.

Questions? Anything? All the things?! My door on IG @thekatrinaruthshow is always open x

I LOVE YOU AND I'M PRAYING FOR YOU!

Now let's do this thing ;)

I made this for you!

We begin on my 44th birthday - Monday October 2!

I've added this livestream download to this page purely because it is a word of TOTAL fire and flow on the topic of NOW being that leader. It is a must watch! ESPECIALLY if business has been feeling like a pusshhhh endlessly and when do I get to do the only flow thing
Join me in Become the Leader Now like the VIP you ARE and you receive - !

* Your place in Become the Leader Now (duh)

* Your 1:1 bonus call with me (everybody gets! See the bonus section)

* ADDITIONAL/separate to this: a full zoom deep dive Business Blueprint session. These are usually 5k solo! This is a complete identity stripping + revealing session the purpose of which is to see a FULL reset of your current business + money reality ... as well as anything else which is revealed!

* 20 days follow on private client support (I know!)

* $500 #KatCash for future courses

There are 10 VIP places available

The Katrina Ruth Show Refund Policy

All Katrina Ruth products are non-refundable due to the extreme value of our content. 
Back yourself to buy things you believe in and know in your GUT are right for you! 
Copyright © 2023 The Katrina Ruth Show