By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Purpose

FAITH

If you really boil it down and strip away all of the fluff and bullshit and HOW, there is actually only one thing you need in order to allow your every desire to come true.

You can go to the ends of the earth and hire the best in the world to seek the right strategy, to learn the steps, to do it right and beCOME the best, but if you don’t have this one thing?

You’re screwed

And here’s what’s so crazy, so perfect, so beautiful, so WONDROUS, to consider:

It’s just a choice.

It’s just a motherfucking choice!

What’s BIZARRE, though, is how few actually choose to choose.

To believe.
To trust.
And to act.
From that place.

What’s MADDENING, at times, to notice in others or even, yes, I admit, in myself, is that ALL that is required is trust and acting FROM trust … and truly it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to make an incorrect decision or take the wrong path … but yet …

You don’t.

You wake up. KNOWING that all of the answers are within, knowing and FEELING the future you inside of you, KNOWING in your heart that actually ALL it would take is to leap, to step off that cliff, to say yes to what is CALLING you, but instead, no thank you –

I think I’ll just be human AF today.
I think I’ll give another day –
Trying to figure shit out. Make a great plan. Clear my list. Get shit DONE, so that I can feel like I, what – ?

Earned the right to be the me who I’m meant to be?
Proved myself worthy of being allowed to simply act from flow?
Created a good SAFETY NET of ‘doing the do’ and getting shit done just in case, just in case, just in case … what?

Just in case being YOU, and following what you’re being told to do from IN you, doesn’t work?

Hmmm …

 

I mean, don’t get me wrong – I DEFINITELY GET IT.

 

I know what it’s like to KNOW what you must do.
To feel that pull and call.
To be VERY fucking clear (if only you’d listen) on what you’re being TOLD from inside you to do.
To also, deep down, when you pause for just a moment and put aside the bullshit and the stories, just KNOW that it would work … of course … DEFINITELY …! …. but yet to still turn around –

Say not yet –
Press pause on even the IDEA of following inner guidance –
Because, well –

Fear.
And what if.
And how.
Etc.

I know what it’s like to feel all that shit and to REPEATEDLY not follow what I was born for and what my soul COMMANDS. So I get it, yes. But do you know what else I know, as a result of knowing all that stuff?

I know what it’s like to wake up day after day feeling like you are KILLING YOUR OWN SOUL, because you repeatedly don’t do what you said you’d do.

I know what it’s like to sink into sabotage, depression, anxiety, anger, and all-pervading gloom, because you’re not living your LIFE.

I know what it’s like –
To not even give –
The smallest of fucks –
About the so-called BIGGEST of things –
Because it just, well –

Doesn’t matter, actually, anwhere near as much as you thought it would and maybe not at ALL.

You can make the money.
Climb the mountains.
Have it ALL.

But if you’re not pressing play on what MATTERS then you’ll spend your days just trying to get THROUGH your days, and wishing you were really anywhere but IN those days.

This is not how it’s supposed to be.
This is not what you were BORN for.
This is NOT HOW YOU NEED TO LIVE!

But the ONLY way out, is to let go.

 

Stop holding on so damn tightly to things you THINK keep you safe, which in actual fact are DESTROYING YOUR DREAMS!

 

You can have it all.
What you feel inside of you is REAL.
The shit you dream about? You don’t dream those dreams for no reason, you dream them because God GAVE you them TO dream. Which means?

They’re absofuckinglutely possible.
Yours to create.
You CAN do it your way, fully, exactly as your heart desires and yes STILL GET TO HAVE THE MONEY, the fame, the glory, the ‘outcomes’ in whatever shape or form you decide them, because here’s the BIG ‘secret’ about all of this –

The outcomes are just something you decide.
It has ZERO to do with what you DO … meaning that there is NEVER anything you have to ‘do’ in order to manufacture a result.

But yet there is always, of course, action to take.

So here is what TO do.

It’s very very simple …

Decide what you want.
Decide you can have it (either you believe in infinite possibility or you don’t!).
Decide it is therefore DONE.
Ask yourself what aligned action you’d take NOW, in this very moment, if you actually just –

Had faith.

And then do it.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

That’s all.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message