Money Mindset, Success Mindset

How to Make ALL the Money!

 

I can’t write today. I have literally NOTHING to say, no intuitive hits or downloads, no rants or soapboxes, nothing being impressed upon my soul with urgency, nothing at all! I’ve brainstormed, I dunno? 15 different post ideas, and they are all HORRIBLE. I even started writing 2 of them and nearly had to smack myself upside the head with the awfulness I was producing. So right now I am sitting – stuck! – in Phuket airport having a hardcore Thai foot massage and I am actively NOT going to write anything okay?

NO WRITING FROM ME TODAY!

I know I’m not the only one who battles being blocked from time to time. Why can’t I just feel creative and inspired and have AWESOME ideas all the time?! I’m a creator, a leader, born to change the world, this stuff should come automatically for me; surely by now! Not impressed brain, NOT impressed.

I could go on about this all day such is the disdain I have for my own mind and it’s failure to produce today, but let’s talk about you or it’s gonna get real repetitive and real boring here, really fast.

So – you know when you do have those days like I’m having right now, or when it perhaps even turns into weeks or more, or God forbid when you look back and it’s been MONTHS even, where you’ve been STRUGGLING to come up with anything to say? Every idea you have, ever concept whether for a blog post or a video or a freebie let alone for actually coming up with something to SELL just seems boring or stupid or EMBARRASSING even. Like – who the hell would want that shit?!

Nobody. That’s who.

So you don’t write or speak or create it, obviously. You’re not an idiot! Except – maybe you are. Because the more you try and THINK about what would work or what to write or how to even open your mouth and SPEAK for God’s sakes the more you seem to have forgotten even the very basics of natural communication. So you do what any self-respecting entrepreneur would do when blocked like this and you Brainstorm Ideas.

For titles –

For freebies –

For programs –

For Things That People Will Want to Read and Watch and Then Throw Money at You Because Of!

But – they don’t. Partly because what you come up with, through this forced “now I will brainstorm ideas” process is SO fucking lame, and partly because, well, you don’t launch or otherwise release most of it?

DO YOU?

Hmmm.

I guess I don’t have to tell you that not communicating your message or how you can help people makes it KINDA hard for them to, well, know what it is you have to say, who you really are and what you stand for, and, oh I dunno HOW YOU CAN HELP THEM???!

Except apparently I do. So here goes:

If you don’t tell people daily what you have to say –

Who you really are and what you stand for –

And how you can HELP them –

They just won’t know!

Which is to say, they just won’t see you, follow you or BUY from you.

I know. BASTARDS. They really should be more understanding about the fact that you’re just a little blocked right now, just a little unsure of what it is you have to say, that you’re a tad scared about whether anyone wants to listen and that you just need some time, okay?

Why won’t they pay you while you take the time you need, it’s not FAIIIIRRR!

People are the WORST.

But anyway, since they DO insist on wanting you to share shit with ’em and even go to the trouble of explaining how it could help them or indeed TRANSFORM them, let’s do a quick little crash course right now on how this works. God knows I need the reminder or I’ll spend the next few hours hanging out in this airport eating all the nuts and all the chocolate since I clearly have nothing to write about!

1. Show Up and Show the World

Who are you, whaddya beileve in, whaddya care about, whaddya STAND for? If you’re going to have a connection with your online community (meaning: the like you, follow you, love you, even maybe send you weird stalky gifts but definitely also BUY from you) then you’re going to have to actually CONNECT. This is not a now and then activity. This is daily.

So every day you in some way show up and show the world who you are, what you give a damn about, why, and what you want to say. Like I’m doing right now. It’s messy and clumsy as fuck but I’m showing up.

Lesson: show up daily. Show up AS YOU, the good, the bad, the God damn awful or even embarrassing. Just be who you are but whatever you do BE there, each day.

2. Make it All About Them

Nobody cares that you’re stuck, uninspired, can’t write, have nothing to say. Why would they give a damn about YOU, they’ve got their own shit to deal with! But maybe YOUR shit can help them deal with THEIR shit. So share your stories and the real stuff that goes down (or up!) in your life but always RELATE IT BACK TO THEM. I mean maybe you’d just love to spend 10 minutes reading a post titled “I Can’t Write Today” that was then all about ME, ’cause you want to feel a bit of schadenfreude at the fact that I too get stuck, but I think what will REALLY make you read this post is the title I gave it and then the fact that I quickly related it back to the reality that YOU get stuck, that it’s not okay to just walk around stuck, and that there is a way out of it!

Lesson: nobody cares about you. They care about them. If YOU care about them, and demonstrate it, you’re golden.

3. Tell Them How You Can Help

Don’t be backward in coming forward! You got gifts to share with the world, ways you can HELP people and make a difference? Tell them! Tell them you feel them, you get them, you are THERE with them in your pain and YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS. Because you’ve been there before! And you got through it! And you learned important shit along the way! And you’re better and stronger and bolder for it, and also by the way you GOT THESE AWESOME RESULTS or even helped others to as well!

Like how I get stuck OFTEN in my writing and content creation but yet I have trained myself on how to do the work anyway, how to act in SPITE of fear and resistance, how to dance with sabotage and NOT let it beat me, how to show up and show the world everyday, and how that’s enabled me to create a million dollar business, live location free, help tons of clients quit their jobs and make money online and Achieve Big Things and so maybe I can help you too!

Lesson: hawk your awesome baby!

4. By the Way … It’s Okay to Not Be Perfect

Just on a side note, okay? Which I KINDA already pointed out with the whole theme of this post. But honestly, I know I wrote it a bit ‘tongue in cheek’ like, but the truth is right now EVERY word I am pushing out feels like I’m vomiting. I feel completely awkward and out of sync right now. I don’t know why. But I know that NOT writing, that NOT showing up, that letting resistance win would result in me feeling worse. And pissed off. And it would also result in a day where I didn’t show up, didn’t do the work, didn’t share how I can help, didn’t share how I’m human, didn’t ask if you WANT my help, didn’t do ME as I am TODAY.

Just one day, you say? IT’S NEVER JUST ONE DAY!

Lesson: for real – do the fucking work regardless of how you feel about it. Do your BEST each day. Some days you’re floatin’ like a butterfly and stinging like a bee, other days you’re like a walrus trying to run a Tough Mudder trail. Today, I’m the walrus. Tomorrow – who knows?! But either way, there’ll I’ll be. Which is to say, here. With you.

5. Ask Them to Buy (this is where you MAKE ALL THE MONEY!)

That’s really it, the crux of it, of this whole ‘wanna make money online being you’ gig. I know it’s kind of RANDOM, but if you want them to buy?

You’re going to have to tell them.

You’re going to have to tell them WHY as well by the way.

Then you’re going to have to ask them.

And you’re going to have to do it in such a way that it invites IMMEDIATE action.

And you’re probably going to have to then just KEEP doing it, ’cause some people need to be told – and asked – a lot before it gets through to them! So everyday, you ask people to buy. After you do all the above stuff.

Lesson: people won’t give you money JUST ’cause you’re cool and fun. You’re going to have to give them a reason to give you money and you’re going to have to tell them why they SHOULD. Hint: why they should is NOT because you WANT the money. It’s pretty much the exact opposite of that, mmkay?

6. Done

If you drop in a heap of walrus-y mud after doing all of the above, because you STILL haven’t managed to find your floating flow and zing, then it’s okay. You did the basics. You can run your ENTIRE business on the above, and you’re doing what counts. Obviously you’re also going to have to at some point DELIVER the stuff you sold, right? Just checking! But in terms of the growth of reach, of income, the spread of your message and the furthered positioning of how awesome you ARE, the above is IT baby.

In a nutshell.

All inclusive.

You can do more if you want. But if you did this you did GOOD. What most people do when they have a day where they feel like shit is pretty much the EXACT opposite of all of the above. They fuck around on Facebook or email or doing pretend tasks that seem like they must be important but of course never ARE. They spend hours of their day if not all of it basically just trying to be busy or effective or waiting to get into the swing of it. And they probably eat shit while doing so, ’cause that’s what you do when you feel flat, right?!

Here’s what I think: it’s never okay to treat yourself like your time doesn’t matter. Like your goals don’t matter. Like creating your fucking DREAMS and life on your terms don’t matter. You wanna spend a day of doing nothing then consciously DO NOTHING, in a good way, and be better of for it.

But don’t BS yourself with this I don’t feel like it / don’t wanna nonsense and then waste your time, energy and drive on rubbish stuff that just ZAPS you of any ability to actually FIND flow and try and pull the ‘it was just one day’ card.

You only have to look at where you are now to know if all of those ‘just one days’ of not taking TRUE action are having an impact in what you’re actually creating, and if they are? Then what you’re creating with that lazy attitude of poor discipline is your LIFE.

So this is why today I’m here. Not writing and now writing. Still feeling grumpy about it until even a minute or so back, although admittedly feeling somewhat smug with myself by that point for doing the work ANYWAY. Accepting that even though taking action usually DOES create flow, maybe today it wasn’t going to be the case. Elated to discover that just in the last moment or two I broke through and now I’ve GOT it, I’ve got my flow back, I’m speaking straight from the heart and the awkwardness is gone.

Sure, I could have sat back, had a foot massage, read my Facebook feed (inspiring!!), indulged a little in some snacks, told myself it doesn’t matter, it’s just one day.

That’s not the attitude that got me here though.

And it’s not the way I choose to live to get to where I want to go FROM here.

Ultimately what it is about of course IS choice. You want more of what you’ve got right now? Keep doing what you’re doing, keep being who you are. Listen to your own BS excuses and then live by them. Soon enough, you’ll die by them too.

Or – do something different.

Step the fuck up.

WAKE up.

And live life like you give a damn about it, and about you.

Remember

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }