By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Success Mindset

IF IT DOESN’T HAPPEN, IT’S A CONFUSING AND ODD ABERRATION NOT YOUR NORM

If what you’ve been aligning to doesn’t come to life, you practiced believing so damn hard and yet it still didn’t happen, there’s no need to analyse or get sad or mad or think that it’s bad.

There’s no need to try and figure out what went wrong and what you should have done differently, no need at all – unless it’s that you wanna keep creating this scenario?!

Instead, see it for what your higher self knows it is – an oddity, a deviation, an ABERRATION from norm, something to just wrinkle your brow at, a little confused, a little ‘what the fuck?!’ a little ‘how did THAT happen?’, but with no energy or emotion attached to it at all, because really –

Why would you have an emotional charge, particularly a negative or contractive or fear-based one, around something that is just a very odd, very curious, quite FUNNY really, exception to your usual, and your usual, of course, is this –

You get what you want.

What you make a MUST.

Always.

The End.

So if by chance you seem to have NOT got –

Meh. Shrug it off. “That’s weird!”, you say to yourself. “A little irritating!” “But, whatever!”

AND THEN YOU GET ON WITH THE SHOW.

The show of course being YOU, living your damn LIFE, merrily carrying on in the expectation that DUH girlFRIEND, of course you get what you want, do you KNOW who you’re talking to?!

The question is though –

Do YOU know who you’re talking to?

When you let yourself slump –

And get all down in a dump –

And become SUCH a frump –

(lol, I’m so poetic!)

– because, well, because, well, the ONLY reason you’d actually let this shit get to you, is if you thought it MEANT something.

If you thought that it was a reflection on your worth.

Your readiness.

Your cool factor.

Whether or not life or money or love or what the fuck ever LIKES you.

Whether you’re EVER gonna get there at all!

If that’s your mindset, then sure, by all means, dig in and figure out what went wrong, why you weren’t ready yet, what you didn’t DO right, what you missed, how you could have chosen or allowed this, WHY NOT YOU YET?

I’m sure you’ll find some interesting things!

Just understand that if that IS your mindset, and you choose to take that sort of investigative path, you are BY DEFINITION STATING TO ALL AND SUNDRY –

(not least your own self)

– that YOU ARE A PERSON WHO DOESN’T HAVE OR GET WHAT THEY WANT.

You are REINFORCING your own not-there-ness.

And locking in a belief that it’s a reflection of something you did wrong or that you’re somehow not at the right level. So, therefore, perhaps, you go looking for what you need to do to get to the right level, be worthy, be ready, be there.

And what is THAT mindset, pray tell?

Well, fine, I’LL tell.

It’s a mindset of acting TOWARDS. Of stating and re-stating “I am here and not there, so what do I need to do to get there?”.

When we know –

The only way to be the person is to be the damn person.

So if you in any way feel you that you’re NOT the person, that life is not treating you as such, then doesn’t it make sense that the very best way to get there, to be that –

Deluded and fantastical as this may seem to many –

Is to PUT YOUR DAMN BLINDERS ON to anything that implies you are NOT that.

To shrug it off as the oddity it IS on a core level, because that core you, that soul you, that next level you, the you who is there, SHE would not see it as anything less than a rather strange exception to the norm.

She wouldn’t take it personally.

Wouldn’t make it mean ANYTHING.

Would know in fact that it doesn’t!

And then would get IMMEDIATELY on with expecting the ACTUAL norm to return, as it always does and must.

Listen –

I do know how hard it can feel to hold space for something that hasn’t yet shown up for you in the physical.

It is COMMON to go looking for why not, try to figure it out, or assume it’s a reflection on us.

All of which may be true, and relevant … in a certain paradigm. But in the paradigm where it is DONE, in a quantum reality, the ONLY way of looking at it is that it’s done!

So, this is your practice.

Your discipline, the most important one perhaps.

And also, always, including already, your CHOICE.

You can continue to let not having contract and shroud you, and you will continue to experience not having.

Or, you can make the decision right now to be bigger than that. To see BEYOND it. And to act FROM where you desire to be, not towards. To recognise that there is nothing you need to DO differently, but you sure as fuck do need to change the way you’re seeing things, if you wish to change what you see.

Which in return, sure, may well result in you changing what you’re doing, but it HAS to happen in that order.

Right now, if you don’t have what you want, I suggest you lose the obsession with why not, why not you, why not now –

And get really fucking obsessed with expecting it because you EXPECT it. Because you’ve made it a must. Because that’s just how it is for you, it’s ‘of course’.

If you feel silly, or irresponsible, or delusional, to do this, when the so-called PHYSICAL evidence is to the contrary, I get it.

But do YOU get that you can’t afford to give in to that if you really wanna be the damn person?

It’s a LOT easier than what you’re making it sister.

Just be unavailable for anything else.

And realise that that starts with what you choose to see –

Whether or not you think you can see it.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message