By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Success Mindset

I STILL GET NERVOUS AROUND SUPER SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE

I was accused last week of being successful just because I am blonde with big boobs and thigh high boots.

Never mind that I’m not actually blonde and I also didn’t build my empire by walking around 24/7 in a pair of thigh-high rose-gold sequinned Christian Louboutin’s (that’d be fun though!).

This person saw a particularly provocative photo of me from last year when I was blond, wearing said boots, yep, boobs out, and made an assessment:

“If her name was Bob and she wasn’t blonde with big boobs and thigh high boots, nobody would be listening to her”

Uh, thanks Dean (or whatever your name was, I already forgot), but yeah –

Nah.

Before you get too outraged on my behalf, let me ask you a quick question or two:

Have you ever looked at me, or anybody who is undeniably successful in this online space of creators, leaders, messengers, and thought to yourself “yeah, but she’s so confident”?

Have you ever looked at me, or anyone who shows up as consistently and unapologetically as I do, and thought “it would be easy if I could write or speak like her”?

Have you ever looked at me, or anyone else who is ‘crushing it’ and thought “yeah, but if I looked as good as her …”?

^^^ these are all things I’ve heard said about me, and which have all also many times been said DIRECTLY to me.

If I could talk like you Kat – !
If I had your energy – !
If I had your motivation – !
If I had your confidence and certainty – !
If I always knew what to talk about like you! You always have something to say!

And so on.

And so forth.

MOSTLY these things are said as compliments, and I receive them.

But also, if you have thought or do think any of these things about me or anybody else who you in some way aspire to play at a similar level to, I’m gonna tell you something you need to know:

Baby, you full of shit.

You may not know it. You certainly may not MEAN it. You’re definitely not being an asshole about it like Mr ‘her hair and boobs and boots made her successful’. But the underlying mindset, between what he said and what YOU are saying or thinking if you buy into any of the above?

Same.
Fucking.
Thing.

It’s a mindset of separation.

It’s one of saying ‘X person has Y because of Z’, implying either that ‘Z’ is not available to you, not inherent or gifted to you, or (as in his case) that it would somehow be whoring out.

When in actual fact, for me and for EVERY successful and high-level badass I know, ‘Z’, was a motherfucking choice.

It was ALL just a motherfucking choice.

Oh, so people listen to me because I’m blonde, wear thigh-high boots (lol!!), have big boobs???

That’s funny, ’cause I built my business to MULTIPLE 7-figures annual revenue years ago with (gasp!) DIRTY SWEATY BROWN HAIR WITH BAD REGROWTH, not a pair of thigh-high boots OR even Louboutin’s (or indeed any designer possessions!) to my name, and also my boobs?

Were mostly droopy post-breastfeeding and ALL sorts of empty.

Just s’y’know.

Oh, so people listen to me and buy my shit because I’m so confident and well-spoken, I show up great on camera?

That’s funny, ’cause you only have to scan back through my Facebook biz page to early 2015 when I first started doing video and what you see there may result in you falling over backward at the shock of it.

– I looked like shit (I had it as a point of pride for some reason that I did all my videos straight after the gym … a sweaty re-growth-y mess and also with BAD gym clothes BAD lighting BAD backgrounds, you name it!)

– I fumbled and fell all over myself, I did NOT carry on loud and proud and ‘own it’. I was nervous, insecure, feeling my way on video. In fact the first ever video I did, in 2011, took me SIX HOURS TO COMPLETE. It was a 1 minute 58 second video.

I am confident and well spoken now because I motherfucking practised, and bit by bit let the badass leader inside come out.

And I look great on camera now ’cause I choose to and I also now understand lighting. lol.

Oh, but maybe it’s because I have ENDLESS IDEAS and my writing and content always flows??

Hmm, interesting. Seems to me that perhaps THAT shit is because I EXERCISED MY DAMN IDEAS MUSCLE EVERY DAMN DAY SINCE OH …. 2006 when I started consistently blogging, when nobody listened for years (or so it felt!), when I certainly wasn’t making MONEY for years. And I just kept going anyway. There’s that practice thing again!

Even the damn energy is a choice!

Here’s the thing, okay?

We all do this.

I’m not having a go.

I got off of a call this morning with a multiple times-over New York Times best-selling author, and I noticed how hesitant / cautious I was in how I was speaking with him. I also felt worried about what he would think of me. I thought about that afterwards, why was that?

Ohhhhhhh … because I am separating him from me.

He is ‘this’, or ‘that’, or ‘the other thing’.

He knows things I don’t know.
Has access to things I don’t.
Is mystical and fancy and high-level in a way I am not!

Hmmm? Hmmm!

I quickly gave myself a talking to. YES, I can respect and look up to and admire somebody, and acknowledge the work they have done and the very real fact that they DO know things I do not, and?

I can also make it AVAILABLE AND ACCESSIBLE to me. Remind myself that I too can choose into all of that, and show up accordingly.

How TF would it serve me to think otherwise?

How TF does it serve YOU to look at the people who you admire and think things about who they are that makes them somehow more magic, more equipped, more ANYTHING than you?

It does not.

Mr ‘she’s successful cause of how she looks’ has no fucking clue, and likely never will.

He is not one of us.

But you? You ARE baby. And it’s time to be better than being somebody who takes the things they most long for and want and KNOW are divined, and then puts them up on a damn pedestal.

When the reality is it’s only out of reach if you decide it is.

ALL of it.

 

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message