Purpose

IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO GO INTO YOUR BUBBLE, AND CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT … aka, this is how I journal, and create everything

I started the day on the wrong foot today, making the grave and almost fatal – although for some reason still oft-perpetuated – error of checking my messages while still in bed for the morning.

One of them caused me a minor blip of upset, and unthinkingly, I replied back from that place.

Nothing dramatic, nothing worth talking about, but still enough to mean that I was starting my day feeling ANNOYED, disconnected, and somewhat entertaining the idea that this now meant my FLOW would be harder to access.

Why did I do that? I know better than to allow the WORLD to infiltrate my thoughts and soul before I’ve gone within, and unleashed, FROM within, the art that needs to come out today! God damnit! Now I’m going to be distracted when I sit down to journal, to write, to create.

I shook my head at myself as I walked out of my apartment to the lifts, to head down to the beachside cafe where I now sit.

And as I waited for the lift to arrive, catching a glimpse of my grumpy looking face in the mirror in the hall, it suddenly hit me –

You can still just CHOOSE to go into your bubble, and be FULLY there once in, as well.

Hmmm … maybe there was a reason I chose reactivity this morning. Maybe there’s even a reason that I continue to create a situation in my life where I am TESTED on whether I will react in NOT conscious communication (with my children’s father), as opposed to whether I can practice patience, practice PAUSING even, practice coming from a soul aligned place even when it feels SO difficult at times.

Maybe?

Of COURSE there’s a reason, there is ALWAYS a fucking reason, and the sooner I allow for that and allow myself to be SHOWN it, the sooner I know I will FULLY move on from ‘getting to’ learn this same lesson over and over again. Life only shows us the lessons until we are done with them, and if, via your reactivity, for example, and via NOT first connecting to soul, you repeatedly show you didn’t yet learn and grow as you needed to, then, guess what?

You get to keep on learning!

So, of course there’s a reason. Which means there’s also a reason I chose to check messages this morning when I had no earthly OR other-worldly reason to do so; at least not on the surface of it.

And what better reason could there be, but that to REMIND me that no no, ACTUALLY – there is nothing that can separate me from flow (or God, or soul, while we’re at it!) except for my OWN CHOICE OR ALLOWANCE.

What a GREAT lesson to learn early on a Wednesday morning!
Thank you Jesus!
Thank you higher self!
Thank you sunny skies and sparkling beaches!
Thank you ex-husband for being a vessel for my growth! Haha. Too far? Nah … I actually mean it.
Thank you to MEEEE, yes even this VERY human me, for being willing to do the damn work! I am so proud of myself for being willing to do the work! Aren’t you, of you? You should be.

And so here is what came through and from me, as I stood there at the elevator bank, the first musings of this post washing over me, a few hours ago, journaling and GOING within still to unfold before we reached this place right now –

Of COURSE I can still connect to flow.

Of COURSE I can still go fully within.

Of COURSE I can still retreat fully into my bubble, and become and allow and shift what is needed, for today, and for all the days which follow.

And I want to say to you, of course, that SO TOO CAN YOU, and also, this –

It’s never too late.

You may have spent decades, an entire lifetime, and each and every moment up until this one right here, being the one who REACTS. Being the one to whom life HAPPENS. Being pushed, and pulled, this way, and that, and allowing yourself to be TAKEN FOR A RIDE.

It doesn’t matter.

The truth is as it’s always been and perhaps now you are ready to listen –

You don’t FIND the flow, you ARE the motherfucking flow. Just like you don’t GET to the point, you ARE the God damn point! Me too! Kinda cool, huh? 

But also, before you cheer and HELL yes at THIS awesome badassery, let’s not forget –

This shit only works if you own it.

And in order to BE the flow, to BE the point (of your own life; what else!), and to also ACCESS, at will and on command all that you desire and require and KNOW is meant to be, you need to be damn DISCIPLINED.

Disciplined to notice, when you’re buying into a story, and saying ‘woe is me’, and ‘my flow was disrupted because he said / she said / this happened’, and ‘I wanted to, but I _______ ‘ – what? What was it that was actually a valid reason for why you couldn’t be who you damn well ARE, and press play accordingly?

THAT’S RIGHT BITCH.

Nothing.

NOTHING was or ever COULD be a valid reason for why you couldn’t do the damn work of living the life that’s always been inside you, waiting, until you say yes to it.

All of these things which are thrown at you, all of the lessons you allow in, all of the so-called distractions or disruptions from flow, all of the hurdles which pop up often at the last moment so you nearly go flying over them and fall flat on your face, ALL of the shit you CHOOSE to turn towards when you KNOW you’re meant to be turning within, ALL of it is just

so much

BULLSHIT

Which you are CHOOSING to distract and sway you

DISCIPLINE is motherfucking discipline, baby, the whole point of THAT is that if it was that EASY, then everybody would be doing it and living the life they want, on purpose.

But, actually, it IS easy, isn’t it? It’s just a choice, that simple. It’s a choice to be this person. It’s a choice, to be the one who takes a breath, shakes it off, squares her shoulders and stands up straight and says NO.

NO, I will not be swayed.

NO, I will not be tempted off path.

NO, I will not be seduced (again!) by the voices outside of my head.

NO, I will not compromise my art.

NO, I will not put the worlds needs, or anybody’s in it, ahead of my own, ahead of my SOUL work.

NO THANK YOU, thanks for the suggestion, but no I will NOT create my life from fear, from reactivity, from ‘should’, or any of its counterparts.

YOU HAVE THIS CHOICE EVERY DAY.

You are MAKING this choice every day, already, no need to pretend otherwise!

And you are creating your life accordingly.

Just look around, and see, what you have chosen, and feel, who you are right now still CHOOSING, to be!

And here is how you do it, how you be the damn person you see inside of you, not the low vibe UNconscious and frankly gross one who allows the world to mould her.

You motherfucking DECIDE to0.

You have a PRACTICE around it (like journaling, like making space for your art no matter what, like refusing to get out of the damn chair till you come back to soul, like this right now!)

You FOLLOW the practice.

And you be strong enough that, when on occasion you ‘give in’ and are tempted away, you catch it, you forgive yourself, and you GET THE FUCK BACK TO CORE.

You realise that every choice you make, yes even the ‘silly’ ones, is and only CAN be for your purpose.

And then? You write that shit down. You ask, perhaps, why you needed to choose that, or experience that, or act that way. You get into gratitude, the highest frequency of receiving. Gratitude is a CHOICE, not something you ‘earn’, or ‘get’. You come back to what is now ALIGNED, to do, to think, to feel.

Then you do it.

This blog right here?

This is just a reflection of the journaling which came before it.

As I TRAINED myself back into the warrior of inner strength and badassery I am.

I may feel a flicker –

I may be ‘human as fuck’ for a moment, and react, be pulled off course –

But I am most human of all when I remember that I was born with power beyond my ability to measure or ever fully know –

And that there is NOTHING greater than the desire and truth in my soul, to know and also BE all that I came here for –

And that NO MATTER WHAT I can choose to come back to this place,

To pull away,

To go within,

And to once again, write out, state out, FEEL out, the life I want

And then watch
As the world shifts around me
As it always has,
Only can,
Always will,
And is already DOING, for you

Only question is … are you allowing the shift to come from outside of you, and to dictate where you go, or are you being the shift you’ve always known you are?

Either way, just don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }