By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Success Mindset

I WANT YOU TO SIT IN THE ENERGY OF BEING REALLY FUCKING PROUD OF YOURSELF

I was going to write for you today about the power of absolute decision, about racing with FURY into your soul to grab hold of certainty when even a flicker of it passes through you, about letting it build, and grow, feeding, and watering it, letting it know it is SAFE to come out, and be a thing.

When you harness the power of ABSOLUTE decisiveness, lock that shit down with your words, your breath, the nod of your head, the YES –

I will acknowledge this
I will hear it
I will COMMIT to it
I WILL bring it to life, become it, step into it, have IT become me –

This is where the magic happens.

ALL of what you manifest, most especially when it comes to bringing to life the impossible, the crazy, the ridiculous, the outrageous –

Is a simple follow on from the fact that at SOME point along the way a wish, an idea, a hope, a dream, a fantasy, tipped over the edge into CERTAINTY.

Maybe you had a fuck this shit moment, and decided that enough was enough.

Or maybe you just woke up one morning, as I did on this one, suddenly sitting upright with a gasp, and needing to RUN to your journal as you felt the strong beat of your future NOW pass through you, it’s strum telling you, over and over and over again –

THIS is what’s divined.
THIS is what is absolute.
THIS is what is ‘meant to be’, but hey hey hey, REMEMBER – !

If ya want it?
You ARE gonna have to get up and acknowledge it, no more than that, be FIRM on it, be clear on it, and also, by the way, just quietly –

DECIDE.

“I will.

I AM.

It is DONE”

The MOST powerful words at your disposal, do you use them?

So yes!

I was going to write about these things, but I don’t think I will just now, no not at all, maybe later…

Because as I journaled, and as I LOCKED shit down, and as I RACED against time, against resistance, against my children perhaps coming outside where I journaled and demanding of me before what was IN me had fully come out, as I wrote furiously about what IS to happen in my life, what I KNOW, what I SENSE, what I am CERTAIN of, and what I now also abso.fucking.lutely DECIDE –

A sudden pause came upon me.

A TINY moment of stillness.

A breath, drawn in, as I realised –

I’m actually really really proud of the work I’m doing in the world.

I think it is of TREMENDOUS value.

I think that what I let out of my soul, what I finally got TF over myself about not being ‘good enough’ for, has the power to COMPLETELY change your life –

Reveal and remember back to you ALL that you always were –

And help you become it.

With as many lashings of asskickery and alignment as needed, along the way! Plus tequila of course…

There’s always time for tequila!

Maybe you think it’s funny. Me, a self-made and self-proclaimed multi-millionaire online badass, who does NOT hold back with her message, her truth, and also, why you MUST listen to her and buy her shit!

I’m not exactly known for being coy…

Reserved…

Or unsure of myself.

But yet,

I am these things, at my core. Natural introvert who knows how to step outside of herself and BE the leader, performer, message-bearer, hello!

At some point, the me I wanted to one day become –

Perhaps just became more in charge than the me who knew she couldn’t, didn’t dare, let alone HOW, and besides –

Who would listen?

That’s really the entire secret to my success!

But inside me, there is still that girl who shies away from owning her success.

Who, when she receives a personal DM this morning from a very famous entrepreneur saying ‘congratulations on all your hard work and success Katrina, and the work you’re doing in the world!’, feels … squirmy.

Me?

Really?

You notice me? You think my work is good? You think I am a good person, maybe? You think I am SUCCESSFUL? You?! You want to even give your time and energy to me, who is so nowhere on your level?

I mean –

I DO swiftly tell those sort of thoughts where they can go, thank you very much!! But, I also allow them to be heard. I allow myself to notice, once again, how my default setting is often to downplay who I am, what I do, whether I am ‘worthy’ of being even more seen, noticed, heard, or connecting with people who I myself look up to in a big way.

This part of me is the same part that also (and this is super weird I think?) actively and religiously AVOIDS LOOKING AT OR READING TESTIMONIALS AT ALL COSTS. lol. Yep, there is nothing that makes me more avoidant than when you start telling me how much I’ve helped you, how amazing I am, how my programs or work changed your LIFE, how you’ve now not only become cashed uppppp baby, but also –

You’ve become who you always were.

And you’re thanking ME for it. You’re telling me nobody has impacted your life like me.

Eek! RUN RUN RUN says my fear mind! You know what it is? I think it is that the UNWORTHY piece of me is scared of DYING.

I think that that ‘you’re not good enough’ ENTITY inside of me, and I’m gonna call it that to separate it from ME, because it is not “I” who thinks that, I think that that entity feels threatened.

SEES its impending doom.

And ‘arks up’, telling my human self ‘don’t look! Don’t pay attention! You’re NOT really that great, you SHOULDN’T be doing what you’re doing, who do you think you ARE, you’re a fraud!’

Well.

Well!

WELL!

I DO in fact still read your messages, your thank yous, the testimonials of my clients, the daily stream of blessings which are returned in to my life. Don’t worry, I don’t actually ignore it when you send me that stuff. Haha. I do notice however, that I often want to surface or skim read it, it’s like I’m deflecting allowing it to truly be ABSORBED.

And right now I am here to make a commitment to you –

The journal note around feeling so proud of my work and what it gives people, it came through just now after I wrote an intention for how many people I believe are meant to join me in my new course Million $ Content Creator.

It’s a good number! The right number. I can feel that.

I don’t always know how many people should join my courses, but if the number is shown to me I will absolutely lock that shit down.

But as I did so today, that pause came over me, and I suddenly realised, in a way I don’t think I have EVER realised with such connectedness to soul –

THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE ‘SALES’ I WANT OR WOULD BE COOL FOR THIS PROGRAM.

This is because I know how DEEPLY this course is going to impact people.

Just in the past few days I’ve received at least 5 or more messages from people who specifically used words along the lines of “every course of yours I do gives me SO much value beyond what I spend, I’m just going to keep doing more and more!”

And, I guess I really heard that.

As I thought about Million $ Content Creator, and how I already know and can feel that there will be SO much more in this course than what I have so far outlined, had come through, or shared, I felt myself nearly breathless with the realisation that for those who join me in this, there will be a 10x ‘return on investment’ … 100x … 1000x!

This will literally be one of those things where people look back and say – ‘this. This work I did with Katrina Ruth, this program of hers I joined … that’s what changed everything for me. Brought me back to soul. Showed me I could make millions, impact millions, have it ALL by JUST BEING ME. Kicked my ass to actually DO what’s inside of me!’

This is fact.

It’s just how it is.

Because I know the power of what I’ll be teaching –

And because I know I always over promise and OVER over deliver –

And with EVERY course I do I receive literally DOZENS of ‘omg I can’t believe how much EXTRA you gave us / I received / how much value I got / look what happened for me!’ messages and comments.

And now maybe I’m ready to really absorb them!!

OH, and because I know I’m in damn integrity, and doing what I was BORN for.

I am so proud of myself for who I have become.

But then again –

Who else was I ever gonna be?

This is me.

Hi.

I love myself.

I love my work.

It will change your life, if you let it.

And today I want to remind YOU –

Be proud of who you are. Of what you do. OWN that shit, because when you do?

The world will suddenly see you in a way you’ve never been seen before.

Sometimes I wonder how I’ve got to where I am, when I so actively have still tried to hide, so much of the time.

It makes me almost nervous with what’s in store for me, as I REALLY let myself be seen!

And I wonder …

What do you think would happen for you,

If this year,

YEP, this one still right here, never mind next one about to hit us, too – !

You just decided to stand up tall.
Stand up proud.
Take a deep breath,

And say Hi –

Here I am.

AND HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME AND BUY ME SHIT 

When it comes from soul,

This is the work that works.

Also??

Follow me and buy my shit 

 

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message