Success Mindset

NOT FUCKING INSPIRED? SO FUCKING WHAT?!

Success is the SIMPLEST freaking thing in the world, if you’d only get the fuck out of your own way and just let it HAPPEN.

Think about it:

Either way, the days are gonna pass, you’re GOING to get older, you’re going to spend time and energy and emotion and money creating a life.

You can either create a life that freaking ROCKS where it’s ‘too good to be true’ (something that unsuccessful people not willing to consistently do the work that WORKS will think), or you can create a life that is essentially a continuation of whatever you have now.

Want to know your future? It’s EASY, just average out the past 90 days in your –

Business
Fitness
Relationships
Life

– and imagine more of it just with you older, greyer and a little less perky round the edges.

Reality: all of the stuff you say you want is SO within reach (and you know it!) but it’s not going to happen by you continuing to listen to the same tired excuses that got you here. The crazy thing is you also know THAT, but yet you continue to bullshit yourself!

STOP BULLSHITTING YOURSELF ON WHY YOU’RE NOT GETTING SHIT DONE

You sleep past your alarm and excuse it because you really ARE so tired, you’ve been pushing hard, staying up late, you haven’t been as well as you’d like, and you need to RECOVER, really! Which is no doubt TRUE, but also: is it GOING to get you to where you want to go?

You let the day run away with you, with all of this STUFF in the back of your mind that you need to do, want to do, no really, you’d love to be more organised and churn THROUGH shit but you just don’t have the TIME, you’ve so much on your plate, you’re trying and it’s really just not PRACTICAL!

Well sure, nobody’s gonna argue that you’re not busy but in the end what matters is DID YOU DO THE WORK, because if you didn’t then you don’t GET the result. You don’t get to say sorry for not turning up to the finals and still get an A, it doesn’t MATTER how real the reason is.

You can sing your “TRUE” excuses to the high heavens but this bitch doesn’t want to know about ’em. Don’t GIVE me excuses, show me solutions, or else stop freaking pretending you want shit to change!

STOP BULLSHITTING YOURSELF ON THE SHAPE YOU’RE IN, AND HOW YOU FEEL

You continue to stuff your face with shit, because you just weren’t organised today, or you needed a treat, or it’s stress relief, or you actually just FORGOT, no really, just like you really did intend to get up and MOVE that once-was-fine ass at some point but the day just ran away with you, truly it did!

Which I’m not DISPUTING but regardless – is it getting you to where you want to go?

STOP BULLSHITTING YOURSELF ON YOUR RELATIONSHIPS

You stay in the ever-trapped cycle of a relationship that’s not quite working, veering back and forth between telling yourself to suck it up and get on with it, or trying to imagine that things might just change, improve, magically, because … because … because you WANT them to or because that would be damn CONVENIENT and you wouldn’t have to do the work of moving on or leveling up?

Well … good fucking luck with that approach! And how’s it working out for you so far, really?

STOP BULLSHITTING YOURSELF WITH MONEY

You’re inconsistent with your sales activities, inconsistent with lead generation activity, inconsistent with being visible and HONEST and actually communicating and calling in your true tribe, and yet you somehow expect that money should FLOW just because it CAN?!

Let me tell you … the fastest way to receive money (or anything) is to set a clear fucking intention for what you want, and be SPECIFIC and then DO THE WORK, starting with asking for it!

If you’re asking the Universe / God / the Unicorn you pray to for money but you’re not also asking PEOPLE for money (hint: your true tribe, who you also have a RELATIONSHIP of some kind with before you ask for money!) then you’re just not going to get it to the same level.

Sure … money might just ‘appear’ out of nowhere. This CAN happen. But I can tell you for a fact: more money appears when I ask for it than when I don’t.

I KNOW.

It is SHOCKING.

STOP BULLSHITTING YOURSELF THAT YOU’RE ACTUALLY SHOWING UP

In business. In personal branding. In making money doing what you love and are called to do and JUST BY BEING YOU. In creating a business that is an EXTENSION of you.

You’re going to have to show up.
It’s going to have to be daily in some form.
You need to CALL IN your true tribe; they’re NOT going to all just find you without you putting your shingle out daily in some capacity.
You need to let them actually see and get to know the REAL you; all of it.

This is why, if branding YOU and actually leading a revolution of people who KNOW and LOVE you is your thing, and creating an EMPIRE from that is your plan:

You gotta communicate every day in some form whether or not you feel like it
Whether or not you’re inspired (as I was NOT when I started writing this) has zero to do with it
Whether or not you’re READY is irrelevant
Whether or not your reason for NOT doing so is that you slept in, you were busy, the day escaped from you, you had too much to do, the stars were aligned, and your unicorn refused to get out of bed this morning has FUCK ALL TO DO WITH IT because in the end?

If you don’t do the work.
Daily.
Daily.
Daily.
Fully.
With clear fucking intent.
And UNATTACHED to the outcome.

You don’t get the result.

Success isn’t fucking rocket science, okay?

Stop OVERTHINKING every move you make.

Instead:

1. Decide what you want, be as clear as you can
2. Set an intention that it WILL happen, and release the how
3. Stop worrying about “making” it happen, and get to work doing the daily work without having an emotional meltdown about it; just DO it
4. Make it simpler still by having clear daily practices that you are committed to doing, for all the areas of your life that matter to you
5. Automate the fuck out of that shit, meaning it HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING DAY regardless of ALL other shit that might be going down
6. Do what it takes to make it happen.

If you for ANY reason, no matter how GOOD of a reason, can’t do this?

Give the fuck up; you’re wasting your time.

If that’s too harsh or brutal for you? Look the fuck AROUND, there is a reason most people don’t have what they want. The people who are shit hot rich, shit hot in shape, shit hot in flow and have it ALL, did the work.

You can’t ‘sort of’ be one of those people.

Become her now.
Fully.
Or get back in the box.

It’s time to stop listening to excuses, and instead start LIVING for solutions, and with clear fucking certainty that you WILL create what you set out to.

Remember … you already did create EXACTLY what you worked for. If it’s not enough, it just means you’re not doing enough.

Get over it.
Get your racing shoes on.
And get to work as though you KNEW you could achieve whatever you decide to.

Remember …

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }