Success Mindset

RAISE YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS

Have you ever thought about the fact that you actually ALWAYS get what you expect, and tolerate?

I’m sure this isn’t a completely revolutionary or new concept to consider, but the question isn’t whether you already *know* this, it’s whether you’re living it and also USING it to level up, hit that next income goal, elevate your brand or fame, be the YOU who you dream of one day being.

The truth is that whatever your current situation is, what you wake up and live through each day, is a simple reflection of what’s going on inside of you and what you see as normal, acceptable, just how it must BE.

Just think about it –

Isn’t it true that you ALREADY have a ‘minimum standard’ for your income? Sure, you might want to make a lot more than what you currently do and you might feel like you never quite have enough, but there is definitely a certain level below which you would NOT drop.

You might think that this is (duh) because that’s just how much you currently MAKE, and how it is, but actually that’s not accurate. The money you make now is a reflection of the beliefs you’ve cultivated around what’s tolerable and how it should BE. Hopefully you’ve elevated your internal ‘rules’ around how much you should receive over the years, but if you’ve not actively and consciously done so then it’s like you’ve only moved the goalposts in keeping with normal inflation rates, or something similar. Talk to most people and what they’re making each year is only a small amount more than what they were making 10 years ago, especially if you do allow for increased average costs of living.

Shockingly, this is often true for entrepreneurs as well. I know of many entrepreneurs who I used to look up to and aspire to be like because 10 years ago they were making 30k/ month or so and I was doing about 10-15k / month (mainly from 1:1 personal training; this was at the start of my online business), and I thought that was super inspiring and a great goal to aim towards.

So I did aim towards it, and then I HIT it, but before I even DID hit it I’d already started to internally think about hitting 50k / month.

Fast forward to now and I see many of those previous ‘pedestal’ people STILL making 30k /month, or whatever it is, and I honestly feel quite shocked at how it’s even possible to stay so static. Sure, 30k / month is great by normal standards, but we’re not here to play normal. Are we?

When I look at my own growth, even before I started online, I continually had the habit of simply pushing the goalposts further back before I’d hit them. Actually I have a personal rule of NEVER hitting a goal, ’cause I set the new one just that little bit further out of reach before I pass the previous one! For this reason, even back in the day over a decade ago, I was charging $375 / hour for new personal training clients coming on when the average was $80.

I just kept pushing the goalposts further back, and I kept elevating my idea of what was NORMAL, and without fail and on REPEAT a number I’d previously seen as being out of reach or cr-cr-CRAZY just started to feel how it should BE. I completely aligned with the Linda Evangelista philosophy of not getting out of bed for less than 10k a day and basically just kept pushing myself to get there!

Just now I was having a conversation with two of my favourite entrepreneur girlfriends, Tegan Jade and Kelly Rennie, about whether it’s possible to make a QUANTUM leap in income rather than work your way up in what I guess you’d call ‘obvious’ or realistic steps.

I was sharing how one of my newest 1:1 clients, Sara Dann, was doing around 8k /month before starting working with me, she then went to 30k in her first month with me because basically she just decided she WOULD, and we recently talked about how her next month goal is 122k.

“Is that crazy?”, she said to me? “To go from 30 to 122? Should I be more realistic? Because I just FEEL like it’s fine, and doable!”

#BADASS

My advice to her was simple, and I said the same thing to the girls just now:

“100k+ per month will be done when you see it as done. Simple. There’s no rule that you have to move up in increments and if you believe that you DO then you WILL, but if you BELIEVE that you can just leap then you WILL.

Also, not to talk down on your 100k/month goal but that’s pretty soon going to be the MINIMUM level standard, so stop making it into such a big deal! Frankly I’d be appallled if my business only made 100k in a month and I’d wonder if everybody went to fucking sleep all month!”

The thing is though, as I said to Sara, and as I just said also to Tegan and Kelly, it really hasn’t been THAT long since the idea of making 100k in a month felt way out of reach to me.

And you wanna know something? Something where I didn’t take my OWN advice? Once I WAS consistently making it it then took me about 18 months to crack 200k. But then I went from 200k to 400k per month in under 6 months!

Can you guess why?

The 200k goal, I obsessed about and put on a PEDESTAL. I made it into what I call a ‘fancy goal’. I worried myself silly over HOW, I thought that reaching it would be some sort of pinnacle of PROVING success, I basically reaffirmed over and over again that it was a BIG FUCKING DEAL and out of reach.

So it remained a big fucking deal and out of reach 🙂

Until eventually I just CRACKED it and decided it was CRAZY I wasn’t there. I remember writing in my journal – “200k per month is now DONE and normal!”

And so it was.

Going to 400k, I almost don’t remember thinking about that at all. I was in constant growth conversations with my entrepreneur BF Regan and we were keeping each other super accountable on growth but at the same time were were continually just assuming and EXPECTING that growth.

Not in an insistent nor a needy way, just in the same way you do when you expect ANYTHING that is ‘obvious’.

If you look around and consider your current income, your standards for living, how you allow yourself to be treated in a relationship, the way your body looks and feels, ANYTHING really, isn’t it TRUE that you just continue to get what you EXPECT to get?

And isn’t it true that in some of these areas you’ve RAISED YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS over time, and so what previously felt ‘too good to be true’ or out of reach or just big and FANCY became NORMAL.

I think it would be worthwhile taking note of these areas, giving yourself credit for how you’ve elevated your standards and therefore your normal and therefore your RESULTS.

Of coursed it’s possible you’ve done it the other way around also, but hey –

Let’s focus on what we want to create and REPEAT, yes?

So if we bring this conversation back to MO-NEY and BUSINESS growth, even if it’s stuff like attracting the sort of clients you really want, having the fame you really want, being known as THE must follow person in your industry, can’t you just see that ALL you need to do is raise your fucking standards and ASSUME the next level is done?

The thing is though – it’s up to you to decide that next level! And there’s NO rule about what an acceptable ‘jump’ is! It’s REALLY going to be just whatever you DECIDE.

And you can either go about it by painstakingly hand-over-fisting your progress, because you’ve allowed yourself to believe that’s just how it IS –

Or you can decide to fuck THAT shit and just ELEVATE.

Who you hang around with, mentor with, are influenced by is pretty damn critical here because you WILL always rise or sink to the level around you, but also –

It’s a fucking choice.

You can CHOOSE to put your blinders on to anybody’s LESS THAN bullshit, and you can choose to not pay attention to the so-called rules of the world.

I can tell you with CERTAINTY that when you make your own rules and then INSIST on FOLLOWING them and living into them, it’ll be done.

I can tell you with certainty that when it becomes your MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE STANDARD to make ‘x’ amount of money, have ‘x’ kind of body, be treated ‘x’ specific way by others, ETC, that it will then be what you RECEIVE.

So if you want to WAIT for that because you think that’s just how it is or if you think that the only way to figure it out is to learn the HOW, then bully for YOU.

Except NOT, and no offense but you and I probably aren’t going to have much of a future together, because here is what I know for SURE:

I can compress time.

I can manifest instantly.

I can leap so fucking fast that nobody’s even sure I was ever AT the previous level.

And so can YOU, but ONLY if you just decide that’s how it is.

So here is what I want you to do, TODAY:

Make a fucking decision.

To raise your fucking standards.

In every fucking area that MATTERS.

Remove EMOTION around this by the way and simply DECIDE –

And state –

That this is how it now is.

I now make ______

My body looks and feels ________

I always hit ALL my goals – (and then fly past ’em!)

I always make the right DECISION –

XXX / month is DONE and NORMAL

I grow CONTINUALLY

Whatever I choose and decide and write becomes REAL

I have __________ in my relationships

Etc

Etc

ETC.

Look. You can continue on the sloooooowwwwww trajectory you’re on now, if you want. You’re welcome to believe whatever you like!

But I think that if you want to go to where you SAY you wanna go then at some point it might be worth thinking about just gettin’ there now.

I mean really –

Who has the fucking time or patience to do things the way the rest of the world does? It’s not like it’s really WORKING for them, is it?

Challenge extended baby:

Raise your fucking standards.

See it as done.

Act accordingly.

And also?

Remember:

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }