Stop Fucking Worrying About What They Want
News

Stop Fucking Worrying About What They Want

You’re one of the most successful and go-getting people you know, you’re used to being a winner, a leader, the best, having people look to you in admiration or envy at what you do, what you’ve created, the stuff you at times seem to magic up out of nothing, the way you get to live this (let’s face it) pretty fucking epic life, a dream life really, most would call it, a life that you’ve put in blood and sweat and tears for, that you’ve worked your fucking ass off for and that of COURSE you are grateful for and yet …

And yet …

And yet.

The truth is? And you’re kind of scared, well embarrassed even to THINK this let alone say it –

It’s actually not enough.

It’s not REALLY what you want, not fully.

And although you can see the glamour, the glitz and you definitely acknowledge all that you’ve DONE the HONEST truth is?

If you really could just wave a magic wand and do business – and life – COMPLETELY on your terms where it felt just too fucking good to be true and you couldn’t BELIEVE it and not only that but YOU were just rocking who YOU are, every part of you both inside and out?

It kinda –

Sorta –

Just a little (and sometimes a lot) –

Wouldn’t look like this.

And you feel guilty, or bad, or just frustrated at even CONSIDERING not being truly content because at this point in your life you KNOW you’ve got it going on, you KNOW so many people would love to live as you do, have achieved what you’ve done, BE where you ARE but yet despite all of that you just can’t HELP it –

You want SO MUCH FUCKING MORE.

And I guess what it comes down to is you want to feel free.

Free to do what you really want, what your heart’s calling you to do, the stuff you’ve been ignoring or keeping up on the shelf for one day.

And part of that desire for freedom reflects the fact that right now as much as you ARE a success, a leader, someone who has aspired and then GOT there you still feel at times like you’re TRAPPED.

Trapped by the life you’ve created.

Trapped by the work you’re required to keep doing in order to sustain that life.

Trapped by the expectations of those around you.

About who you are.

How you should show up (let’s call it what it is – PERFORM).

How much of yourself you need to give.

And in what way.

And at times, and you DO know this is INSANE, you just wish you could throw it all away.

Walk away.

And begin again.

Because whilst you ARE happy and you ARE grateful and no fucking WAY would you ever wish you’d not done, created, built all of this the thing is you just can’t escape the longing.

The niggling.

The eating away within you that tells you –

There’s so much more for you still, if only you were willing to take it.

You can TRULY have it all, if only you’d lay yourself on the line.

YOUR version of freedom CAN exist for you if you truly COMMITTED to it!

And it doesn’t have to be this way.

And just because you live this incredible life where most would say you’d ‘made it’ doesn’t make it wrong for you to want more.

It’s not wrong to want it all, on your terms, and it’s not fucking wrong to keep CHASING that and insist on making it real!

But here’s what it’s going to have to come down to.

If you’re serious about going ALL the way big and having the ‘one day’ business and life you dream of.

You’re going to have to stop fucking worrying about what they want of you.

About who they expect to be.

About who you’ve MADE yourself into being!

And about what the ‘right’ thing to do is, in order to keep showing up and being this ‘not so bad but not fucking AWESOME’ version of yourself!

Long story short if you want to BE somebody different and live a different life where you get to make money, a difference, and a LIFE completely on your terms and by being who you’re TRULY called to be, then the solution is very very simple:

You’re going to have to be that new version of yourself.

Which is to say you’re going to have to LET GO of being THIS version of yourself.

You can’t have it both ways baby.

WEIRD, I know, but there it is!

And here’s the other thing:

This shit don’t get easier the longer you wait. So if you’re waiting right now for a sign or a blessing from above or until you can ‘afford’ to or in any other way feel READY then you can take who you are NOW to the grave with you because THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

So right now you need to DECIDE:

Do I want to be someone new, to I want to be who I REALLY want to be even though yes it may be messy or chaotic or it might not even at first attempt WORK, and if so you GO AND DO THAT SHIT NOW AND FIGURE IT OUT.

OR am I such a fucking scaredy-cat that even despite all my so-called SUCCESS and the fact that I’m SUCH a winner and go-getter I’m going to go with not feeling ready right now –

Or worrying it wouldn’t work –

Or worrying about what people would think –

And if it’s the latter then for the love of God just GIVE IT UP. Just give up the idea of living differently, of truly having your version of it all, and just put your energy into doing what you’re doing now, into being the person who you ARE RIGHT NOW CHOOSING TO BE, because when all is said and done if you’re dreaming of a different life and of doing business in a different way and of being a different person inside or out but you’re not in fact ACTING on it –

Then it’s all just a fantasy.

And I guess maybe it’s nice to play one day or picture ‘life when’ but honestly?

It’s kind of lame.

That you.

With all your success.

All your CHUTZPAH.

All your so-called fucking A-Type make shit happen madness.

Can’t even lay yourself on the line to live the life you truly want.

And here’s the thing about success –

You can’t take THAT shit – not ANY of it – with you when you leave this world. All the stuff you’re holding on to so tightly right now? The stuff where you say but that’s who I am! That’s what I’m known for! That’s what’s expected of me! All the stuff you think that if you LOST would MEAN something, that if you RISKED and then the risk didn’t pay off you’d regret losing?

Really?

I mean fucking REALLY?

Is your life going to be about holding on to the stuff that others may call success and living the dream and that SURE you don’t mind at all and you ARE of course proud of but that ultimately IS NOT THE REAL DREAM FOR YOU?

Is that what you want your life to be about?!

What we’re talking about really, is playing it safe.

Is playing small.

And ultimately what we’re talking about here is living in FEAR where you tell yourself that YOU CAN’T HAVE THE LIFE YOU REALLY WANT and it’s not even worth TRYING because maybe if you DID you’d end up not only not having THAT but also not having what you’ve got NOW.

And so I guess what THAT comes down to is that when you look back you need to be able to SAY IT WAS WORTH IT.

So look around baby, look ALL the way around right now and take a good hard and OPEN perusal of what you’ve got.

Of your business.
And what you’re known for.
Of your money.
And what you give for it.
Of the things you label as safety and security and what you exchange for them.
Of your body, your fitness, your health, and what you invest into it, what you make time for.
Of the life you’re living.
The people you’re living it with.
The experiences you’re creating.
The opportunities you’re choosing to take, and the trade off of the opportunities, experiences and memories you’re therefore choosing NOT to take, and TELL me –

Is it worth it?

And ask YOURSELF –

If another 10 years passed and this was what it’s about WOULD IT BE WORTH IT?

And maybe the answer is yes.

Yes, I will pass up on my one day dreams because deep down I believe surely life couldn’t be THAT good and deep down I believe it IS just a fantasy dream and ultimately deep down I’m too SCARED and so I’d rather hold on to all this … stuff … and I’d rather maintain my IMAGE … and I’d rather not rock the BOAT … and I JUST WANT TO PLAY IT SAFE.

But maybe deep down the idea of never giving it a REAL FUCKING CRACK terrifies the crap out of you.

And maybe NOT even so deep down the idea of another 10 years or even ONE year passing like THIS?

Is just not fucking good enough.

And maybe RIGHT UP HERE ON THE SURFACE you’re getting angry.

At your own God damn WUSSINESS at being this so-called ‘successful’ person, this leader, this winner, the person others admire for truly creating a  life worth living who would trade it all in in a MOMENT to get to actual, real, freedom and joy.

And if that’s you? Even a little? Well then for fuck’s sake!

TRADE IT ALL IN.

Lay yourself on the fucking LINE.

Be God damn HONEST with YOURSELF first and foremost about what you really want your life to be about!

Act like you had one fucking life.

Act like THIS WAS IT.

Stop worrying the fuck about what people think.

And get serious about living a life by design.

You CAN have it all, you can have it ON YOUR TERMS but if you want it all it doesn’t MATTER what you’ve done so far and what the world thinks or expects of you, you STILL have to jump off that cliff.

COMMIT to your dreams.

And go make them happen.

So as you think about whether today will be another day that your one day fantasy life eats away at the recesses of your mind while you go about the continued business of being who you are right now and giving the world what it wants of you, or whether today will be the DAY YOU FUCKING OWNED it, just bloody remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }