By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Live Your Passion

TRANSLATING YOUR ART, YOUR MADNESS, YOUR MAYHEM, INTO COLD.HARD.CASH, WHILE STILL BEING TRUE TO YOUR SOUL

Let’s get one thing clear before we even BEGIN this conversation, yes?

You can’t make money from your art.

You do NOT ask your art to pay you, perform for you, dance like a puppet on a string and give you fame and fortune.

It doesn’t work that way, not unless what you WANT to do is to deliver to the world some sort of shadow version of what’s really in your soul.

You’ve tried this before, so I shouldn’t need to point it out, but perhaps you’ve never realised what was going on, when you worked so hard to get PAID for your purpose work. I know it took me a while to figure it out, so the least I can do is cut you a break if you still don’t know this, and share with you what I learned which ultimately set me free to –

a) first and foremost, BE the true artist, unleash exactly what is in me
b) make da millions and have a damn good time doing it

And what it WAS was finally realising that the whole entire time I’d been trying to find a way to make money from my art, get paid for my purpose work, get paid for unleashing my soul.

When actually? Technically? If you really break it down?

That’s not possible.

Okay, okay, so I’m probably splitting hairs, and for sure I’m being confusing as FUCK, because most definitely I have used and STILL use terms like ‘get paid for being you’, ‘get paid for your soul work’, and so on. ‘Get paid for your art’ even!!

I know.

I’M JUST A BAGFUL OF GLORIOUS CONTRADICTION! Deal with it 

Here is what I mean though. And I guess a lot of the time I word things in the most simple way possible; that’s just how the message comes through that day. But today we gettin’ all fancy and shit, and I’m gonna tell you the ADVANCED motherfucking version of what it really means to be a true artist who also makes a fuckload of money.

And that is this:

You HAVE to separate the art from the money, in order to make the latter and be true to the former.

The reason is two-fold.

1) The very SECOND you command or demand or even hope that your art makes you money you TAINT it. There is an undercurrent of ‘I hope this is okay’ … or ‘if I just change this one thing …’, or flat out ‘what is the best way to say / communicate this in order to get sales’, or ‘what if people don’t understand it’.

You may insist that you’re not changing anything, not one bit! But, flat out, if your INTENTION for unleashing the art is to get you paid, you ARE.

This is undeniable for the simple reason that the ONLY true intention and reason for letting what’s in you out can be … (wait for it …!) … LETTING WHAT’S IN YOU OUT!

That’s it. Period. The End! There is NO other valid reason for art. If you attach one; you just modified the art. It’s coming from a different place. And even 0.01% off alignment is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT off alignment! This means – it is now NOT art.

The purpose of unleashing your art is unleashing your art.

The purpose of purpose is purpose.

The purpose of writing is to write.

The purpose of communicating / connecting with badass mofos (clients / friends / otherwise) is connecting and communicating.

And so on. And so forth.

When you try to GET something from doing what you are damn well MEANT to do, you CHANGE THE WHOLE GAME.

And? You actually push AWAY the outcome (fame / following / fortune / etc), because that is just not the place it’s meant to COME from, you know?

So.

That’s #1.

2) Where money (and all other things) come from is not by DOING something.

Results come from BEING, not DOING, and also from deciding and choosing.

There is NEVER anything you need to DO to get an outcome.

What you need is to BE the person who would already have that outcome, and then decide to choose and allow IN the outcome.

Example:

I AM a crazy chaotic all-over-the-place rambly as fuck writer, who unleashes the musings of her soul onto the internet each day BECAUSE SHE CAN’T NOT.

And I CHOSE to get rich, make millions, impact millions, even change the world a little bit.

I chose it because I saw it inside of me, and I know that what I see inside of me is always real, always available, always available for ME, and always available now.

So, I decided that ‘that’s just how it was going to be now. Thank you very much’. And I trusted that because I knew it WAS mine to fulfil, that it could and would happen, and that the only thing I needed to DO?

Be
Fucking
Me

#bemorekat … try it … it’s a thing … don’t forget to sub your own name in though, lol. You can’t be me. Position filled!

So, what does ‘be fucking me’ mean? Well … DUH. It means write whatever the fuck comes OUT each day, that’s what!

And various other things.

But each and every one of ’em for its OWN sake.

The MONEY comes because I decided to stop blocking it, and allow the infinite to arrive into the now.

My JOB is simply to continue to follow the direction and guidance (comfortable or no) of my soul. Moment by moment and day by day. And to continue to choose and decide and ask for and also of course detach from the things I see inside of me that should be mine, that are divined for me and destined but which yes, I must still choose and ALLOW.

SURRENDER is key to all of this … and faith.

But no, it’s not ‘do the certain things and they make you money’, even though it IS ‘do the certain things and you make money’.

Is this confusing? Or does it make sense? It’s a small but critical distinction, and what it’s about and why it matters is that for art to be art and for it to do ITS work in the world it HAS to come from the right place.

Not from a place of ‘you must pay me!’.

So, how do you then translate your madness and mayhem and art from the DEPTHS of your heart into cold.hard.cash.

Well, that bit is simple!

You expect the money.
You ASK for it. You get REALLY FUCKING GOOD, consistent, frequent, and BOLD about asking for it. I bet you aren’t doing THAT! Hardly anyone is 
You detach on repeat. You remind yourself that of COURSE you’d do the art regardless, the purpose of purpose is purpose and the purpose of art is art!
You NEVER filter, NEVER hold back, NEVER do NOT press publish or play. You let the art be the art, fully, and DAILY, and for its own sake.
And you continue to EXPECT the outcomes you see inside of you. Ask, decide, choose, detach, surrender, and then; the final thing?

Be.Fucking.You.

Everything you know you would and SHOULD be if you were already ‘there’.

The whole entire reason you never get to there –

Is you keep asking how to get to there

When if you were there

You’d be here

Unleashing your crazy
Unleashing your madness
Unleashing your mayhem
Doing what you DO because you gotta do what you do

And getting paid the way you always knew you should be ’cause you decided to gtf out of your own way and just expect it

For doing?

NOTHING

Meanwhile being –

EVERYTHING

That’s all.

Go to the end goal now.
Be the person now.
Do the thing now.
And realise, you can have it ALL, now.

And if you believe that?

I’ll see you over here in the infinite. With the other believers, who decided to just let life be ease and flow and YES>

It’s always been available.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message