News

What I’m Currently Doing To Get Lean

In case you haven’t noticed, I write about a lot of different approaches to nutrition and fat loss. Make that a LOT. You’d be forgiven for occasionally wanting to bury your head in the and (or your laptop/iPad/iPhone) and wishing all the how-tos and should-dos would just go back to wherever they came from.

That being said, I do honestly make an effort to layer my advice in such a way that much of what I suggest reinforces a previous message possibly forgotten, or adds new information. Occasionally new information conflicts old – for example, there was a time when I suggested we should all get off caffeine, and now I don’t agree with that. The rules on cardio is something else I’ve changed over the past few years.

So what I’m saying is that while I can’t guarantee never to contradict myself as my education continually progresses, (although I’ll always admit it, and explain why), I can promise complete transparency when it comes to my beliefs and my personal as well as professional experience.

The truth is that even though I’ve maintained a lean body for 5+ years now (pregnancy was a longer-than-I-liked blip), I’ve constantly changed what I’m doing. My beliefs and recommendations are always based on real facts and science which I learn from people I respect, as well as from a host of research-based sources. I don’t really write about the scienc-y stuff because I don’t enjoy doing so, but trust me; it’s there. Oh – and some of my changing beliefs are just based on logic as I see it!

So basically these changes are always based in reason, and they can sometimes be for the better, sometimes for the worse, and often not better or worse but just more effective. I assume that you want me to share this stuff with you, even if it gets a little confusing from time to time?!

Recently I had an email suggesting I should hold back free content on my blog in order to then be able to reveal the ‘missing links’ or extra content at my paid events or (I guess) in 1:1s. Well obviously if you see me for a 1:1 I’ll be speaking directly to you as an individual, in a way I can’t do on the blog, but the idea of deliberately holding back my knowledge and experience here, just so my paid events can offer something noticeably magical and new? It doesn’t sit well with me. When you come to one of my events you’ll learn a LOT that I’ve spoken about previously, but you’ll learn it in a structured manner that inspires you to take massive action. And sure, one or two new tidbits will always sneak in, because I’m always learning.

I’d be interested to know what your thoughts are on this.

But in the meantime, in the interests of full disclosure, here is a little about what I’m doing now to get (even) leaner. I have a particular focus in that I’ll be in Rhode Island in 2 weeks for another Biosignature update, and I always like to show up to class feeling proud of my physical fitness!

  • Eating protein within 30 minutes of waking
  • Meeting my protein goal daily (my bodyweight in pounds x 1.2 is what I’m working with as I’m trying to gain lean muscle. For fat burning I’d suggest similar)
  • Lifting very VERY heavy weights with slow (and even super-slow tempos)
  • Minimal cardio. 1-2 max 20 minutes sprint sessions; separately to weights
  • Protein shake and post-workout supplements before I even leave the gym
  • Lots of BCAAs in and around training
  • No snacking after dinner. If I’m hungry; some more protein!
  • Peppermint tea at night (most nights ;)) instead of wine
  • A treat MEAL that is gluten-free once per week
  • Focusing on the positive things I am doing for my body rather than all the coulds and shoulds!

How about you – what are you doing at the moment to meet your health goals? Comment below!

And remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

16 Comments

  1. Carolyn says:

    Thanks for this! One question – Why is your cheat meal gluten free? Is that better for weight loss ?
    Thanks –
    Carolyn

    1. Kat says:

      I am gluten intolerant, as are approx. 75% of people to one degree or another …

  2. Natasha says:

    Hi Kat,

    First off, thank you for sharing what you are doing at the moment to get lean! I like the sound of your plan and there are a few points in your list that I am also doing 🙂 Before I list mine too, I wanted to comment on the point you raised about the dissemination of training and nutritional information.

    I think what you are doing, overall, is FANTASTIC! Why shouldn’t you share nutritional and training tips and conduct dialogue with us on your blogs and your facebook page? Information is power and anyway that you can help distribute the ‘science-ey’ stuff to us in layman’s terms may help one person start their journey to improved health, another to vary and experiment their current diet and training plan and most importantly help that person out there who has struggled with their weight, nutrition and exercise, possibly for their whole lives to date, to take ACTION. Moving people to the action phase is the hardest – as health, wellness and exercise is something I am passionate about, actually taking action is the one common denominator when I hear friends, family and colleagues talk about what they ‘should’ be doing…”Oh, I really should do more exercise…” or “Oh, I really should eat healthier…”. Rarely do they actually come back and say, “I’ve started walking home from work…” or “I’ve started eating breakfast…”. So, Kat, please keep up your awesome work in giving us as much information as you can. I think I speak for many of your followers when I say I very very much appreciate it and “thank-you!”.

    In regards to your 1:1 paid sessions, your paid workshops – this is your core business, purpose and strategy (as I see it) – your blogs, facebook page, emails etc are ‘value added services’. The reason people should pay for this type of contact is that, obviously, in a 1:1 environment the person is receiving personally tailored information, you are in essence a ‘health/nutrition/training doctor’! You have their attention here and in small group workshops to be able to, as you say, ‘structure’ the information, you have the control here, not us. We choose whether or not to read one of your emails, blog entries or comment on a facebook post. Not sure I’ve heard of anyone who has been able to take themselves through a course, degree or similar on their own, without professional support.

    Now, on to the getting lean stuff! This year has been a year of big change in my eating and training. I started training with Result Based Training in Jan and it’s now almost June and I feel fantastic, feeling fitter, feeling leaner. I also subscribed to your blogs and the Woman Incredible facebook page to learn as many tips and tricks as I can! And yes, I want to come to one of your future workshops. I clearly see the value and will be paying! I am no longer having milk, bread, rice etc (I thought I couldn’t live without it!), no where near as much fruit, A LOT more veggies, good fats (I used to do the whole low fat or ‘lite’ eating). Supplements have made their way into my life too, BCAA’s just of late, and nut butter, cinnamon and stevia into my desk draw!

    For fear of writing a complete essay (this is something I am passionate about so I couldn’t hold back!), I will leave it there.

    Thank you again, Kat, for passing on as MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE! Love your work!

    Tash

    1. Kat says:

      Thanks Tash, you are amazing – you should start your own blog! It’s great hearing about your journey and seeing how passionate you are about it all … and I definitely appreciate your feedback on all of this stuff!

  3. Bonnie says:

    Would you recommend eating 1.2grams of protein per pound and continuously adjusting that according to your weight as it changed (i.e. decrease the amount of protein you eat as you lose weight) or applying that equation to your ideal goal weight/ end weight?
    May I also ask, what ‘s in your protein shake (post workout)? Obviously protein but do you recommend a brand or do you start with a plain protein powder and add to it for flavour (eg. cocoa, stevia, coconut water)?
    Thanks!

  4. Kat Eden says:

    The protein goal is actually supposed to be based on your lean mass, and you would change it as THAT changed. Average for female is 0.9-1.6g of protein per pound lean body mass. I just simplify it by saying 1.2 per pound body weight. Not exact but easier math day to day. With PWO shake I use tonic organic grass-fed casein, and I add raw cacao, sometimes bee pollen/maca/camu camu and always glutamine and glycine! I prefer to buy naturaly flavour protein powder and add raw cacao; I don’t really like the sweetness of stevia!

  5. Kaari says:

    Really enjoying your writing! I found it through a link on twitter but can’t remember who posted it.

    I’m ramping back into regular exercise after a few years of on and off due to injuries and allergies. I do a combination of running, weight lifting/calisthenics, and yoga. (Not all in one day!) I’m not so much interested in being lean (although it’d be nice to lose weight) as I am in overall health, especially my joints, heart, and lungs since I’ve had problems with those.

    I read the post you linked about limiting cardio and have seen articles about how exercise (particularly cardio) may not help with weight loss, but what about health? And now I’m going around in circles, because being heavy affects my health too, so I need to figure out what works for me in terms of both weight loss and heart health. It’s going to be an interesting summer for me!

    1. Kat says:

      Heart health will come about from lifting weights. That being said, if you are getting into exercise then cardio definitely can have it’s place, and I would even keep doing some intervals. The key is just not to think that cardio is the be-all and end-all 🙂

      1. Kaari says:

        Gotcha. I think I’m doing all right with that so far. I like cardio, but I like strength training and stretching too. I like feeling strong and bendy. Thanks!

      2. Kat says:

        Oh, I love stretching as well! Bikram yoga once a week 🙂 and strength training is certainly a favourite of mine; I try to periodise my weights now with the help of my trainer.

  6. Renae says:

    Hi Kat,

    am a little confused on protein requirements, is it 1.2grams per pound or kilo?
    The only reason i ask is that i have been going by the following which i read on another site:
    How to Calculate Your Protein Needs:

    1. Weight in pounds divided by 2.2 = weight in kg
    2. Weight in kg x 0.8-1.8 gm/kg = protein gm.

    I have also had very little fat loss in the last 5 weeks since following this reccomendation….. have i been eating to little??

    Thanks 🙂

    1. Kat says:

      Different people will teach different things … I say approx. 1 gram per pound for women. That’s the low end!

      1. Renae says:

        Thanks for that, i shall up it and see what happens 🙂

  7. Cate says:

    Hi Kat,

    I’ve recently signed up to your blogs and purchased Look Great Naked Training Plan which is great!

    Few questions…I have a health background myself and have had many years working/studying in the health promotion field- focusing mainly on physical activity and nutrition. As you are aware, there is sooooo much conflicting info on weight loss, nutritional info, eating plans etc that this has been really refreshing reading all your blogs and stories from yourself and others proving that your mechanisms can work. For me, purchasing the training plan has been about trying something different and seeing if my body responds approvingly.
    One evidence-based “rule” I have found to be make sense is when wanting to lose weight, it is important to lift lighter weights, lower no. of sets with max repetitions? This way I am enduring more of a cardio/elevated heart rate work out; burning more fat. I am interested (and NOT disagreeing with your “rule”) in that you believe for weight loss it is important to lift “very VERY heavy weights with slow (and even super-slow tempos)”.
    As I said I purchased and signed up to the training plan to give it a go and see if it works for me (as a lot has not in the past) and I was just wondering the theory/ behind why you believe this works?

    Having said all this- one of my biggest problems is I am quite small with a naturally quite petite frame. Although, I do have about 5kg I want to (and can afford to) lose, I look a lot bigger as my sporting background is in Swimming and my muscles are already perceived as quite big (although my strength is not matching). I am quite toned and fit but I am beginning to look more bulky- which is not what I desire to look like.

    1. Kat says:

      Hi Cate,

      Thanks for getting in touch!

      And for checking out my Training Plan.

      I absolutely don’t think you need to lift slow and heavy all the time. I believe it’s about periodising it; forcing the body to adjust. But definitely you need some slow and heavy lifting to build lean muscle.

      What you’ll notice with the programs is that they vary, so some are based on lower reps and longer rest times, and others are more strength based. Coupled with the fat loss sessions which are circuit based and interval based, you have the perfect recipe for success.

      Where are you up to with the training?

      Kat

      1. Cate says:

        No worries Kat, I am really enjoying it!
        I am only up to week 3 so all I have done is 3 sessions/week on gym session-
        phase1, workout 1. (I think you wrote to stay on that for 6 weeks before moving to the next workout?)

        My legs are definitely feeling it! (I love the after affect pain). I have been using 3kg weights (each arm)for each exercise except for the lat pulldown 20kg and the BB squats 7.5kg (each side). Do you think I should increase this weight to see better results?

        Oh I should clarify something with you… when you write up programs and they say (for example)
        A1- BB Squats 3-4 reps, 10-12sets, 60sec,
        A2- Lat Pulldowns 3-4, 10-12, 90sec,
        B1, B2 etc…

        Should I be doing one set of A1, 60 sec rest then A2, 90 sec rest then back to A1? I’m not really sure how grouping them works/what you recommend we do?

        Thanks Kat 🙂

Comments are closed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }