Purpose

YOU’RE NOT LETTING LIFE TAKE CARE OF YOU. IT’S TIME.

So I had this really interesting conversation yesterday, with one of my closest male friends and soul brothers.

We were talking about male / female dynamics, how a man truly IN his manliness shows up and also wants to show up for a woman, and also what he desires from that woman, and how HARD it is for the man to feel he can fully step up but also I guess be honoured and seen, when a woman is showing up predominantly in her masculine.

I don’t have to tell you – myself, and the woman I hang around, call in, as badass soul sister clients and friends?

We are pretty freakin’ next level.

We do the damn thing, in every area of our life, we crush it in business and in the gym, let’s just get real and straight up here, we ARE the damn thing!

And proud of it.

Often Mums or single Mums on top of running an empire and taking a soul-message to the world, ALWAYS ambitious as fuck driven ladies who know they were born for more and are not afraid to go get it. We have a lot going on, so many damn balls in the air we can barely see one from the next at times it’s such a blur, and we step UP for all of that.

We have also learned to be extremely self-sufficient in terms of attending to our various self-care and inner needs, and that includes learning how to NURTURE ourselves, hold space for ourselves, as well as of course lean on each other when things feel tough.

In many cases, we’ve for whatever reason learned to DEPEND ONLY ON OURSELVES in order to accomplish what we know we must but also in order to feel SAFE.

The result of all of this, for the women in my space and for me personally, is WE RUN THE FUCKING WORLD, or at least the one we created, and by the way we are fully aware we ARE creating it all, and on our terms, too!

The DOWNSIDE of all of this, if you choose to look at it that way, or sure, we could reframe and call it ‘thing to be aware of’ around all of this, relevant specifically to healthy relating with men, romantically, is that we are so.damn.used. to being in charge!

We learned we had to lead, and so we did.

We learned that it was on us to take care of us and provide for us, and so we did.

We learned that when we follow our gut instincts and refuse to compromise on what’s inside of us business and life works, and so that’s what we did.

We learned that we can literally achieve anything we decide to, and so we DO!

And we learned that we need to take responsibility for ALLLLLLLL of the balls in the air, and so we shrugged our shoulders and gritted our teeth and threw our boobs out and GOT THE FUCK ON WITH IT. In 6-inch stilettos no less, half the time!!

There’s much to celebrate here, of course.

But yes there IS also much to be aware of, and learn about, when choosing (as I have done, and many of my clients and friends also) to transition from ALWAYS being the dominant one to allowing a man to step in and lead.

Let me be clear:

I have ZERO interest in being the leader again in a romantic relationship. Been there, done that, got the locked-up jaw and female hormone disorders (to the point of nearly sabotaging an entire pregnancy from being so in my masculine that I was bleeding the fuck out all over the place for months on end and told I might die!!) AND the soul-exhaustion that goes with it.

It’s not what I want, to be the leader, or the dominant one, with a man.

Therefore I have consciously been learning how not only to drop into my feminine relevant to that, but just in a GENERAL sense learning how to be in my feminine more, because it had been a helluva long time since I felt I could do that naturally … maybe since nearly forever!! A lot of this starts, I don’t have to tell you, when we’re little girls.

And learning how to drop into your feminine is one thing, isn’t it? Learning how to feel SAFE to do that is the real thing. Learning to trust and fully believe it is okay … permissible … DESIRED by others, that’s the thing that REALLY gets me.

Let me explain –

When we were walking and talking yesterday, my friend said this one line that really struck home with me. He was talking about how frustrating it had been, as a man, in previous relationships, to have the woman always wanting to be in charge of EVERYTHING, from the small everyday decisions to the big.

I can relate; I DEFINITELY did this in my past relationships! I was a control freak to the max and without knowing or understanding it at the time, I was definitely emasculating him. It’s the chicken and the egg though, isn’t it? Where does it start? For me it started with feeling like I HAD to in order to be safe, and take care of myself. I felt I had no choice and so I became who I needed to take care of me.

Many women I work with feel the same.

Well, we can (and do!) look at taking responsibility for that, at how it is we CHOSE that, at the mirroring side of it, and so on.

But meanwhile –

It’s still a part of us we have to consciously choose OUT of, if we want to. A habit to be broken, really!

Anyway, the line my friend said:

“I mean – as a man I just want her to sit there and be pretty and let me take care of her. Don’t you just want to be with a man where you can feel like you can relax and just be pretty and be taken care of and safe?”

Now!! BEFORE YOU RANTY FEMINISTS REAR UP SNARLING AND READY TO RIP SHREDS, JUST TAKE A BREATH –

There was that small part of me that was like “hey! Uh – NO I don’t want to JUST sit there and look pretty, I am more than that lol and so are all women!!”

But then I caught myself.

He was NOT talking from some kind of ‘little woman’ who just sits around glamming up the place mindset. That’s not who he is. It’s a single line and there was a lot more context around it, and what it referenced really was our conversation about LETTING THE MAN TAKE CARE OF YOU AND THAT YOU JUST BEING YOU IS ACTUALLY NOT ONLY ENOUGH … BUT MAYBE EVEN ALL HE NEEDS IN RETURN FROM YOU.

I don’t know if that feels as big to you as it did to me.

For me it made me realise a couple of things –

1) Yes. Yep. Yes indeed. Yes in fact I DO actually want to be in an amazing committed relationship where I can just sit around and be pretty and know I am being taken care of and know that my ESSENCE alone is enough … that my beauty inside and out fills his needs and that I don’t need to DO all the things for him and also run the whole damn relationship and world for him!!

I already do that in business and will never stop.

2) It made me realise (not for the first time, but I HAD forgotten) that my underlying mindset is IF I AM NOT DOING THINGS ALL THE THINGS EVERY POSSIBLE THING AND TAKING CARE OF ALL THINGS FOR HIM THEN HOW AM I OF VALUE?

It made me realise that the whole damn point is that me JUST being me, nothing added and nothing else I need to do, is of value!!

That I AM the motherfucking value.

Which made me realise something else, and my friend had kind of said this to me as well:

I need to ONLY just focus on being the best me I can be in order to BE said value I am meant to be. Rather than (for example) running myself ragged trying to DO things in order to prove myself … or just in general trying to prove myself … you know?

Not saying I do this. But I am aware of it as a tendency, a belief still to be shed and shred.

Because what a man does NOT want is firstly a woman who tries to run him or be in charge but secondly one who is tried up and depleted because she is not taking care of being fully her, and honouring her every soul need as well as all the emotional and physical and mental and spiritual ones too!

“Hey hey!”, I hear you say – “Why are we just talking about what a man wants? What about what WE want?!”

Well, I’m just saying what’s coming out of me, take from it what you will, but as I said above, for me at least what I DO want is to know I can just sit around being pretty (which I shall reframe to cover being fully me in all ways … being in my magic and flow and creativity and SOUL vibe) … and knowing that that is not just enough but that is exactly what HIS soul needs.

But also?

Doesn’t it just make you think of BUSINESS?

Over and over I have taught you that in business, for people to be magnetised to you and want to be in your space and buy from you you NEED TO BE FULLY YOU.

In business it is your ESSENCE, your VIBE, that people respond to and feed off, and that is why they buy.

The SECOND you try to be the entrepreneur, artist, performer or coach who is trying to prove themselves, or trying to DO all the things and add all these fancy bells and whistles to their biz and offerings, you become the equivalent of the woman whose ESSENCE is not there for the man to be able to enjoy and nurture because instead you are running yourself down to empty DOING every damn thing … and that’s not what anybody comes to you for in the first place.

If you want to make a LOT of money and also TRULY impact in the way you’re meant to as a messenger, let me tell you:

You BETTER not be doing ANY fucking thing!!

You better be doing nothing except for BEING FULLY YOU AND HONOURING YOUR SOUL NEEDS.

For me that means, write, speak, unleash my message, like this, but it also means everything that goes into me being able to DO that, fully from soul.

Aka all the time (most of it!!) I spend each day simply nurturing my essence.

DEEP daily high-level inner work.
MUCH stillness and ‘just me’ time.
FREQUENT connection to soul, spirit, body.
ALL the obvious and less obvious self care.
Daily fun and adventure and play!

I have learned, that to be a successful 8-figure entrepreneur, I need to focus on WHAT GETS ME IN MY FUN AND FLOW ZONE … because that is where the magic comes from, and what people follow and buy?

The damn magic baby, and that is IT.

So every time I start to get caught up in DOING, I recognise that it’s a fear mentality which says I am not enough for you unless I am proving all this shit, or fancying up or adding all this shit.

AND THAT IS NOT TRUE.

When I go into that space as an entrepreneur and as one of the people you allow to guide you, I ROB you of my true magic which is what you actually want and need from me!

And I only do it when I am doubting that me just being me is enough, is EVERYTHING.

When I am questioning my inherent value, nothing added to it however said value ABSOLUTELY requiring itself to be honoured, allowed space for, allowed to flourish and bloom.

And I wonder –

Don’t you?

I just wonder –

What do you think would change in your business in this next year if your only focus, the ONLY thing you prioritised, was making space for your true essence and beauty to flourish, bloom, and be seen?

Here’s the thing:

It’s not just men that want us to sit around and be pretty (aka be all that we truly are in all ways remember!!  and let them take care of us.

It is life.

The question is –

When are you going to let it?

Trust is a choice baby girl.

At some point, you may want to stop holding the entire damn world up yourself and trust that nobody ever needed you to anyway. Your true value is and always has been:

You being you.

But that?

Requires attendance.

So go attend to it.

And fuck doing anything that is not relevant to said attendance.

You are enough.
You always have been.
But for it to translate into having everything you know is meant for you then YOU need to acknowledge that, because ACTUALLY –

Everyone else is just waiting for you to finally clue in to what they already know, and that is this:

That you came here to change the damn world just with your presence.

Don’t forget that that’s a lil hard to do without being motherfucking present.

And also?

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

Let us know what you think!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }