57 Success Secrets To Change Your Life
1. You have to start working on your big goals today. Right now. Even if it’s just for 10 minutes.
2. Get the important stuff out of the way as soon as the day begins. Emails, admin, and twitter updates aren’t going to change your life.
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, it’s almost a cert you’re right. (Henry Ford).
4. What can you do to psych yourself into that nasty task ahead of you? Brainstorm five ideas and then get started.
5. Take action – now.
6. You’re an average of the 5 people you spend the most time with – at work, in your relationships, with your health, and in your finances. Take a look around. Are you happy with that reality?
7. Financial freedom and credit card spending rarely go hand in hand.
8. Dream as big as you like – but when it comes to goals keep them realistic.
9. Most people overestimate what they can achieve in a year and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade. Don’t let the failures of the past set you up for the reality of your future.
10. If you can’t surround yourself with inspirational people then find them online. Subscribe to their blogs. Follow their tweets. Dare to dream that you could also be so great.
11. Remember that the people you admire also have flaws. They’re as human as you are. And if they can do it then so can you.
12. Spend a solid 30-60 minutes free-writing your goal list. Go nuts with it. And then sit back and circle the 3-5 items that stand out most. These are your big goals.
13. Spend 5 minutes each night quick-planning the next day. What can you do to bring you closer to those big goals?
14. Read, learn, research, and be inspired. Always seek to know more. But remember that there’s no greater feeling than a day completely tech-free. Switch off. You can do it.
15. 80% is very often good enough. If you wait till something is 100% perfect to launch it, you’ll never get there.
16. Be careful of the ‘shoulds’. Ask yourself if you really care about what you’re doing. If you don’t care and it doesn’t impact your immediate health or wealth, then let it go.
17. Keep the small promises to yourself and you’ll build vital self-belief. Plus it’ll be a helluva lot easier to keep the big ones.
18. Make yourself accountable. Tell others your dreams. Brag about your goals. Commit to getting things done. And watch the results follow.
19. Don’t be an island. Where two or three come together with a common plan, great things can be done.
20. It’s okay to give up. Just make sure it’s for the right reasons.
21. There’s always going to be someone better, faster, stronger, richer than you. Who cares? The only thing that matters is are YOU better, faster, stronger, richer than the you of the past? Ask yourself what it will take to make this true. And then do it.
22. When you don’t feel like working out, commit to just 10 minutes. I guarantee you’ll feel better for it. And 90% of the time you’ll find you keep going.
23. You can use this rule to achieve anything in life.
24. If you’re making more money but your spending is expanding at a faster rate still then you need to ask yourself if it’s really worth it. How can you simplify? Perhaps riches lie in doing less. Having less. And being more.
25. We’ve been raised to believe hard work is what it takes. But it’s not always true. If you work hard that’s impressive, but if you work smart you’re really on your way. What is the best use of your time today?
26. There’s always someone who’s life is harder than yours. So what’s your excuse? “I can’t be bothered” isn’t going to get you anywhere.
27. (But it’s still okay to take a day off now and then. You’d be crazy not to)
28. Try, try, try and then try again. Edison failed over 1,000 times before he got that first lightbulb to shine. If you have a dream then follow it.
29. Impossible is nothing. Everything was impossible at one time.
30. You only have to listen to the advice you like. But that doesn’t always guarantee you success.
31. Sow a thought, reap an action. Sow an action, reap a habit. Sow a habit, reap a character. Sow a character, reap a destiny (Steven Covey)
32. So where are your thoughts taking you?
33. You might not achieve everything you can believe. But you’ll sure get a lot closer.
34. Information overload is a success-killer. When you’re feeling overwhelmed it helps to go back to what’s really important to you. Take a look at that goal list again. Choose one influential action you can perform today. And forget everything else.
35. Try re-framing things now and then. Instead of “I can’t” say “I will”. Instead of “it won’t work anyway” tell yourself “it’s worth a try”. And instead of “what’s the point” think about what you can learn.
36. In many cases less really is more. Visit ZenHabits for inspiration and ideas.
37. Money isn’t everything. But it sure ranks up there with oxygen. How wisely are you using your supply?
38. The people you associate with now, the books you read, the shows you watch, and the thoughts you think – there’s no surer predictor of who you’ll be 5 years from now.
39. It’s pretty tough to be motivated when you’re exhausted all the time. Switch off the TV. Get a decent night’s sleep. You’ll be amazed at what you can achieve when you’re firing on all cylinders.
40. Unload your troubles now and then. If you don’t want to burden a friend then pay someone. There’s really no better feeling. And it’s a great way to free up mind-space.
41. Look for inspiration in unusual places. A church. A museum. A child’s play. The achievement’s of someone with real troubles. A trashy novel. You just never know.
42. Maybe what you’re doing now is the be-all end-all. But maybe you’ll never really know. Unless you stop and look around once in a while. You never know what you’re missing.
43. Don’t be afraid of looking like an idiot. Laugh rejection in the face. Because at least you’re out there. And you’re giving it a go. And isn’t that a better choice?
44. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. If somebody’s been there before you then it’s okay to learn from their success. Just add your own personality.
45. If something is truly important to you then find a mentor. Chase them down the street if you have to. And don’t be afraid to spend money on this. Just make sure you follow through.
46. Lay the foundation for mental and physical achievement. The foundation is not coffee, coke and carbs. Learn how to look after your body and it will look after you. Read through the Nutrition topics on this site when you get a chance. The Topics section is on the right-hand side, near the top.
47. When all else fails, take a moment to be grateful. There’s always something to say thank-you for. And usually more than just one something.
48. You’re reading this post. This means you care. And you think. And it means that regardless of what you think you have or haven’t achieved, you’re willing to get out there and (at least consider that you can) give it a go. And that puts you well ahead of the rest. Doesn’t it?
49. Nobody else on this planet has lived quite the life that you have. How can you draw on those experiences? Perhaps to overcome challenge? To pen a novel (even just for your own reading)? To help others achieve and overcome? Or simply to learn from the past and gain from the future.
50. It’s a funny thing about life. If you refuse to accept anything but the best you very often get it. (W. Somerset Maugham)
51. Everything happens for a reason. But that doesn’t mean you have to embrace it. And you can certainly choose what happens next.
52. A smile will get you a long way. And I don’t just mean with others. You might just realize it makes you feel better as well.
53. (A helping hand can get you even further)
54. Invest your time in the things that really matter. Family might not always be there. And friends won’t wait forever. But money can always be made.
56. Risks are what winners are made of.
57. You can learn from the past. And you should always dream for the future. But if there’s one thing you must never forget, it’s to be present. To enjoy the moment. To find the pleasure, or the challenge, or the gain. And to always remember –
Life is Now. Press Play.
I kinda sorta did something REALLY not ideal! I made a mistake 😞
I then found about that mistake a day or so ago, when one of my amazing clients let me know!
I then fixed it of course, but since then something has been nigglin’ away at me telling me that maybe the mistake was a SIGN and a DIRECTION and I shoulda fixed it the other way!!
What am I talking about? My Easter Extravaganza Instant Manifestation Bundle, which is supposed to close TODAY in just a few hours, and contains 4 of my BEST money and manifestation courses, over 85% off!
As we do, we threw this thing together last minute like usual (aka KAT style) – and somehow managed to put THE WRONG PRICE on the sales page!!! ♀️
– Correct price on order form, when you actually click the buttons.
– Incorrect price on sales page. Doh.
The one on the SALES page was lower, about 25-30% lower than the already reduced 85% off! I think what happened is we copy and pasted off an old previous bundle sales page and so the old price just carried over.
Anyway, a few people pointed it out and obviously we honoured the mistaken lower price while fixing the page for future peeps.
BUTTT … I just felt ugh about it, y’know? Even though the lower price was a mistake! And even though the actual price was literally already 85% off for this offer!
It wouldn’t stop bugging me.
So, long story short, I’m changing it!
My Easter Extravaganza Bundle is now over NINETY PERCENT reduced … for anyone who already bought and paid full we will honour the lower price for you as well of course (watch out for an email later today!) and for everyone who has NOT yet, the price has now been adjusted on the sales page, DOWN!
And, because of the muck around and confusion, I’m extending my bundle sale for one more day into Easter Tuesday 🐣
Jump on now and grab four of my best Money and Manifestation courses now at 90% off, next 24 hours ONLY!!! 💥
Literally just as I finished writing this my brother walked in to my room with my (fixed!) phone. OF COURSE. Everything always works out in my favour. Just like I told ya. And just in time to snap a quick pic for this blog.
Get it! One more day! Lessssgooooo, now 90% off! https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/katrina-ruths-easter-bundle/ —> this price is CRAZY! Extra crazy!!
I wrote half of that with my eyes closed while having makeup done. #ninjaAF