My Book Reviewed! Plus Last Chance To Purchase At Discount Price
If you’ve been thinking of checking out my new book but haven’t had the chance, you’ve just a few days left to grab it at the early adopter price of US$27. As of this Saturday, June 5th, at 5pm Melbourne time, Secrets of Lasting Weight Loss Revealed will increase to the standard price of US$37.
If you’re not really sure what it’s all about or if it’s for you click here to read my summary of the book, or check out this copy of blogger Ali Hale’s review.
Ali says –
“This isn’t the sort of ebook I’d normally pick up. I’ve read a few dieting books in my time, and I’m used to faddy methods, fluff and celebrity names splashed all over the place. In the online world, anything promising Secrets of Lasting Weight Loss Revealed instantly sets my scam-alarm off.
But Kat Eden is a friend, and a health, fitness and diet writer who I’ve known for a while. She’s been a personal trainer for the past decade, and really knows her stuff. When she sent me this ebook, I was blown away by how much she’s packed in – there’s several hours solid reading here, and lots to think about. There are also no fad diets, weird supplements or celeb-endorsed products in sight.
Secrets of Lasting Weight Loss Revealed is a 246 page ebook by Kat Eden. It has plenty of advice on nutrition, but also covers lifestyle topics like stress, sleep, habits and motivation.
$37 normally – but check the sales page for a $10 discount code (only for a limited time)
This is a seriously in-depth ebook, with:
- A health questionnaire which you can fill out to get a good picture of your current health and pinpoint the key areas to work on
Eight key chapters:
- Food and Diet: Lots of information on carbs, protein, fats, sugar, and water, and the role which they all play in your weight loss (or weight gain).
- Stress and Energy: Explaining types of stress and how they affect your weight.
- Sleep: The best hours to sleep, why sleep is so important to successfully losing weight.
- Digestion, Stomach Upsets and Bloating: Factors affecting your digestion, lots of tips.
- Motivation and Self Belief: Goals, vision and getting your head in the right place for weight loss.
- Patterns of Behaviour: Tackling good and bad eating habits.
- Lifestyle and Other Factors: Covering everything from period pain to television to meditation.
- A food diary template which you can print and fill in each day
- A list of resources
There’s a huge amount of value in this ebook, but I’ll bring out a couple of points in particular:
This ebook took Kat a couple of years to write. Having read it, I can see why! It’s the longest ebook I’ve ever bought, and it covers a wide range of topics in detail. I was expecting the book to mostly be tips about what to eat – but Kat (rightly) goes into all the other aspects which make or break a weight loss journey, like lifestyle, habits and motivation.
You can really feel Kat’s expertise and experience while reading: she brings up examples from her coaching clients where relevant, and cites clinical studies. She’s not afraid to question the “common knowledge” which we often think we have.
I have to admit, a 246 page ebook looks a bit daunting. Kat has a very conversational, chatty writing style, though, and takes the time to explain the more scientific or technical aspects in everyday language. This is an easy and engaging read – there’s a lot to make you think and to challenge you, but the text itself is no barrier whatsoever!
This may not be a bad point for you…!
Assumes Health/Diet/Body as a Priority
I’m simply not in a stage where I’m looking for lasting weight loss. I am trying to lose a few pounds at the moment, but I’m already at a healthy weight and broadly happy with my figure.
If you’re going to get the most out of this ebook, you need to be making your fitness and diet a real priority. Now, I’m definitely keen to stay healthy. I’m all in favour of sensible eating and exercise. But getting the perfect body is pretty far down my list of goals.
In fairness, Kat can hardly be blamed for this! I’m just not her target audience.
For $37, Secrets of Lasting Weight Loss Revealed (purchase button at page bottom) is an impressive ebook with a ton of content to make you think – and to get you taking action. At the moment, Kat’s offering a $10 discount code (check the sales page for details), and she’s also offering a 60-day refund – plenty of time to try out her tips and see whether you get results.
Ali blogs over at Aliventures on getting more out of life, and is also regularly making appearances around the blogosphere. She’s recently launched a new blog with Thursday Bram – Constructively Productive is all about productivity and perspective, and challenges the status quo in both areas.
Did you see this? SYDNEEEYYYYYYY!!!
New! ‘Uplevel Your Shit’ 2-Day Business Smackdown Intensive Mastermind in Sydney this April 23 and 24!
Want to spend 2 amazing days with me AND my in-house marketing ninja / COO of The Katrina Ruth Show Ash Gregory this April?
I’m putting together an exclusive and VERY intimate high-level LIVE mastermind event for high-level badasses who are willing to do the work to uplevel their shit … fast!
– exploding new client and audience growth (aka lead gen as fuck, the soul way)
– monetisation of YOU
– how to make money all day every day just for being you … you know, FULLY you
– automation of money flow and ALL biz growth / audience growth systems so that you can do even MORE of just being you and letting the whole thing flow
*** This is a HANDS ON implementation event, the likes of which I have not offered in 5 years!! Sydney ONLY! ***
The purpose of this time together, aside from of course ALL the fun and connection and shenaniganery, is for you to walk out ABSOLUTELY crystal clear on:
* The vision of the next level you it’s now time to step into
* Your true from soul message and purpose work
* Your soulmate clients and followers, and EXACTLY what to do and how to do it to call them in on repeat, like magic, ‘as if from nowhere’, daily
* Your current / new offerings, from low ticket to high ticket, as well as a baseline model for how to go from idea -> launch the flow way on repeat moving forward
* Your sales funnel* Sales copy
* Sales methodology, marketing, advertising, the works
* Positioning yourself as the next level leader who you know you are, and how to show up accordingly
* Multi-millionaire money mindset, and your blocks to that SHREDDED
* What you need to choose, clear, own, BE in order to step fully into your badassery
* And much more besides (PM for deets)
You will also have fully COMPLETED:
– Your current/ new offers from low through to high ticket
– Your funnel / new funnel, from flow
– ALL required sales copy / sales pages and materials
– Any advertising / marketing extras you need in place
Aka we are working side by side to build this shiz niz OUT right there in the room!
Ongoing support (a lot) is included in this, with myself AND my team, and there is also 1:1 with me included.
This will sell fast. I haven’t offered anything exactly like this ever, and anything close in 5 years, and places are strictly limited! The investment is of course not for everyone however FAR lower than what you may expect.