My Crazy Long To-Do List
- Thank-you note to Max at Five Fingers (see the link on the sidebar of this page) for kindly replacing my shoes after I ordered the wrong size
- Confirm coffee meeting with a new Personal Trainer who I plan to bring on as an apprentice next year
- 90 minute gym session with Dan
- One hour meeting with my three current apprentices – working on the Nutrition & Lifestyle Session Plan/Workbook we’re putting together for their clients
- Watch a DVD on speed reading (I’ve been trying to get around to this for about 2 months, and have now insanely scheduled it for 11pm tonight!)
- Tidy the house as it’s being inspected tomorrow (we’re leasing it out and moving closer to our restaurant)
- Write this post!
- Work on my upcoming article series ‘How To Stay In Shape Over Christmas’
- Email a girl from the gym about my upcoming Melbourne Girls Night
- Read the business section of The Age
- Follow up on some of my Isagenix Associates
- Start writing the program PDF’s for my new online business (a 12-Week Body Transformation program)
- Follow up some other Personal Trainer’s to confirm that they want to be part of the PT Calendar I am having produced in 2 weeks.
- Call Ezypay (account keeping) as they haven’t got back to me on a customer’s overbilling
- Email some information about Isagenix to the Bulldogs’ nutrionalist, who I spoke with last week after accosting the boys in my local coffee shop (hey, you gotta jump when opportunity strikes!)
- Follow up a HR contact who I spoke with several weeks back about my Corporate Health business
- Scan other blogs in my field and leave some comments if I like what I read
- Follow up with Lorna Jane who may be interested in being involved with the aforementioned Girls NIght
- Thank-you note to Zen to Fitness. Chris linked back to me in an article he wrote this week on. A link from a fellow (and respected) blogger, is a great compliment! (Actually, I just wrote that note, that’s one down!)
- Check on some client contracts that are incomplete with my apprentices
- Fix some missing links within this blog (articles that should lead back to each other)
- Do my homework for my Italian class this coming Monday (man I hate grammar!)
- Private Bikram Yoga lesson with one of my most respected (and feared!) teachers – preparation for the National Asana Championship next week
- Hopefully stay on for the 6pm class after that!
Don’t forget –
Life is Now. Press Play.