Bikini Body Shopping – How To Be Ready!
At first consideration, it may not seem like going bikini shopping this morning straight after my treat meal at the Pancake Parlour was the smartest idea. A very full belly and the Seafolly changing room mirrors are two things that shouldn’t come in close contact.
Or should they?
I don’t know about you, but when I’m on holiday I like to enjoy a few extra glasses of wine, a tad more than the standard amount of carbs I might otherwise have, and definitely the occasional dessert.
So perhaps baring it all (if only to yourself and the insistently interested sales-girl) straight after indulging is the smartest way to make that tough decision?
Here are some of my other top tips for braving bikini shopping – and bikini wearing!
- Read this holiday damage-management guide, written by Charles Poliquin. Numbers 7 and 9 are my favourites. The whole article is pretty darn useful actually, at least if you plan to enjoy yourself without losing complete sight of everything you’ve worked hard for this year.
- Be brave, be honest, and shop after eating. It doesn’t have to be a treat meal, but hey, let’s be honest – you do eat when you’re hanging out on the beach, don’t you?
- If you have an athletic build, avoid ruffly-type-things. I’m pretty sure they were designed only for models of the stick figure variety. Patterned is fine, but not too fussy or you may feel more chunky and less toned/muscular.
- If you like to actually run around and have fun in your togs, do NOT buy a boob tube bikini. Unless you have zero boobs I guess. Which I pretty much do, and it’s still a nightmare as bits pop out where they shouldn’t!
- Invest in quality material that covers the bits you want covered. Brand-name bikinis aren’t cheap, but they also don’t fall off the first time you jump off a diving board into an icy river somewhere. Trust me, I’m talking from experience.
- Finally, grin and bear it. And rest assured in the fact that nobody is analysing your body in a bikini or bathing suit the way you are. Besides which, you look fabulous 🙂
Life is Now. Press Play.
I kinda sorta did something REALLY not ideal! I made a mistake 😞
I then found about that mistake a day or so ago, when one of my amazing clients let me know!
I then fixed it of course, but since then something has been nigglin’ away at me telling me that maybe the mistake was a SIGN and a DIRECTION and I shoulda fixed it the other way!!
What am I talking about? My Easter Extravaganza Instant Manifestation Bundle, which is supposed to close TODAY in just a few hours, and contains 4 of my BEST money and manifestation courses, over 85% off!
As we do, we threw this thing together last minute like usual (aka KAT style) – and somehow managed to put THE WRONG PRICE on the sales page!!! ♀️
– Correct price on order form, when you actually click the buttons.
– Incorrect price on sales page. Doh.
The one on the SALES page was lower, about 25-30% lower than the already reduced 85% off! I think what happened is we copy and pasted off an old previous bundle sales page and so the old price just carried over.
Anyway, a few people pointed it out and obviously we honoured the mistaken lower price while fixing the page for future peeps.
BUTTT … I just felt ugh about it, y’know? Even though the lower price was a mistake! And even though the actual price was literally already 85% off for this offer!
It wouldn’t stop bugging me.
So, long story short, I’m changing it!
My Easter Extravaganza Bundle is now over NINETY PERCENT reduced … for anyone who already bought and paid full we will honour the lower price for you as well of course (watch out for an email later today!) and for everyone who has NOT yet, the price has now been adjusted on the sales page, DOWN!
And, because of the muck around and confusion, I’m extending my bundle sale for one more day into Easter Tuesday 🐣
Jump on now and grab four of my best Money and Manifestation courses now at 90% off, next 24 hours ONLY!!! 💥
Literally just as I finished writing this my brother walked in to my room with my (fixed!) phone. OF COURSE. Everything always works out in my favour. Just like I told ya. And just in time to snap a quick pic for this blog.
Get it! One more day! Lessssgooooo, now 90% off! https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/katrina-ruths-easter-bundle/ —> this price is CRAZY! Extra crazy!!
I wrote half of that with my eyes closed while having makeup done. #ninjaAF