Live Your Passion

Entrepreneurs Are Formed Under Pressure

I’m not going to lie: I’m a hardass, and a bit of a bitch. I don’t hold back, and I’m not going to tell you what you want to hear so you can go back to kidding yourself that things are going to change. Personally I don’t think THAT would be the nice thing to do, and certainly not the right one.

So no, I can’t promise you I won’t piss you off, trigger the fuck out of you, make you want to scream and shout and tell the whole internet what a BAD and UNCARING person I am, or bemoan to me that I don’t know the first thing about you!

Let me tell you: after 8 years doing this and 7 before that also in the business of getting people massive fucking results, it doesn’t matter if I don’t know every little bit of your story.

I KNOW you. Your story of woe, and the words that you use, are the same as a thousand others before you, who made their excuses, went on their way, and continued to NOT get results. It’s almost like you’re all talking from a fucking script, so similar is what you say.

I guess you ARE talking from a script; the script of the world doesn’t understand how hard your life is and it should ACCEPT that you can’t do what you gotta do right now.

Well, guess what? The world doesn’t really care, and it’s not going to impact anyone if you don’t step up.

Anyone except for you, your bottom line, and oh yeah – the people you’re supposed to impact.

And I can tell you this: I hear a different story ENTIRELY from those who eventually DO get the results. They ALSO start out, just like you, with less than no money, less than no clue, stretched WAY past the line and terrified about what will happen if this doesn’t work.

The difference between you and them:

They take action anyway.

The stare INTO the eye of the beast and they run FULL STEAM AHEAD (screaming, for sure!) into the fray.

Here’s the short version of this blog, if you don’t want to read the whole thing:

It doesn’t MATTER what your excuses are, it doesn’t MATTER how valid and real they are, if you let them be the guiding force to your decision making you WILL NOT GET THE RESULT YOU WANT.

You can twist it any way you like and you absolutely can justify it if you want, and it is totally YOUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE, but that still doesn’t change the outcome.

And if saying that to your face or even the whole internet makes me a hardass and a bitch who you THINK doesn’t care, because you think CARE and being NICE means LYING, then fine.

Go find someone to pat you on the head and read you a bedtime story about fantasies to find in your dreams.

I was trying to think of some kind of nice rhyming poem to start this off. I had that saying in my head ‘girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice‘, and was thinking something like ‘entrepreneurs are made of fire and brimstone and blood sweat and tears.

It doesn’t really rhyme though.

But I think it still tells a nice story 🙂

Last night, I was interviewed by one of the women in my community who I’m most proud of. What this woman has put herself through, over the past several years, to now finally have broken through to where she is (which is well and truly ON HER FUCKING WAY) is beyond what most people would even believe true, let alone consider.

We talked about what it takes to be a superwoman, have it all, create a business and life you love, COMPLETELY on your terms, and about just how far you’ve got to be willing to push yourself in order to breakthrough to success.

It’s one of those things people like to nod their head at, and agree that of COURSE they would do, isn’t it?

“Of course I know it’s hard work!”

“Of course I’ll stay the course!”

“Of course I’ll do what it takes!”

The reality, of course, says otherwise. What’s the percentage of businesses that fail again? This is not because of a bad business, or a bad plan.

It’s because of a WEAK person.

What, you think that those at the top didn’t FAIL A MILLION TIMES?

You think that they didn’t start ALL SORTS of businesses and creations and ventures that were a complete waste of fucking time and resources, and TERRIBLY planned out?

Of course they did!

The difference between those who make it, and those who don’t, is simple:

Those who make it, no matter how broken, terrified, hanging from a single thread of sanity and often less they may be, JUST KEPT GOING.

And those who didn’t make it, who don’t make it, who haven’t made it?

Don’t.

By the way, when I say they kept going, here is a TASTE of what your favourite online ‘guru’ or inspiring leader has probably gone through at some point or another.

Many of them have gone through ALL of these things by the way, not just one or two!

– Massive MASSIVE debt.

Like debt so crazy you can’t even imagine it. Do you know what they DID when they were in this amount of debt and yet they needed to invest into their growth, their ideas, their dreams, their UNWILLLINGNESS TO BACK THE FUCK DOWN? They invested again. They went into more debt.

I don’t know whether to LAUGH OR CRY when people say they can’t move forward right now because they have 5 grand of debt, or 10, or 20. What a fucking joke.

YOU DON’T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.

If you believed in yourself and KNEW that you were going to DO what it takes, it wouldn’t MATTER how far in you have to go because you’d know that you WILL get there and therefore you would NEVER turn away from what you have to do.

And here you are, saying you can’t AFFORD to create the life you want? Well, here’s the reality: when you put your financial situation ahead of your dreams, your dreams will NEVER be more than a fucking fantasy.

– EXTREME failure.

Those who are where you aspire to be have failed so many times they’ve lost track. They have an entire graveyard of ‘this will be a million dollar idea for sure!’ url’s. They’ve had launch after program after THIS IS THE ONE idea flop, embarrassingly, or worse still, unnoticed.

They’ve RUN the programs where they wanted 100 sign-ups and they got one.

They PICKED themselves up again, and again, and again, and by the way it was right AWAY. They stayed up late, said no to social situations, invested money and time and ALL of their soul, and yet their ideas flopped.

Nobody bought.

Nobody wanted them.

They felt not good enough, scared, angry, and just plain over it.

THEY KEPT GOING.

And you, you’re upset because you finally, after 6 months or more of thinking about it, launched your first program and nobody bought yet? You think that MEANS something and you want a shoulder to cry on?

Give me a fucking break.

And while I’m on that break (where I’ll be hustling), SELL THE NEXT THING.

– They endured YEARS of ‘what the hell are you doing with your life’ torment from their family, partner, friends.

Day after day after day they had to put up with the knowledge that those close to them thought they were irresponsible, deluded, pathetic, harebrained, or worse. Time after time after time they had to explain themselves or risk stony silence or end up in a fight over money, or hours on the computer, or why they never STOP.

It.was.excruciating. And for many of the SUCCESSFUL people – and yep I’ll say it, especially women – they STILL endure this, and no matter how far they go it will NEVER GO AWAY.

As to whether or not this TESTED their resolve or made them question what they were doing?

It made it stronger. It made them stronger. They formed GRIT, and the sort of UNWAVERING self-belief that every entrepreneur MUST have.

And you, you don’t want to go all in yet because your husband doesn’t think it’s a good idea. You don’t want to invest in yourself because it’s not just your money. You don’t want to put in those extra hours because you don’t want to rock the boat.

Well, here’s the reality: you might as well lay DOWN in that boat, because you don’t HAVE WHAT IT TAKES. You’re choosing not to.

– Putting business first.

They put business first, despite the guilt, despite the admonishment, despite the frustration, despite everything, because they knew that to create the freedom and the lifestyle they wanted for themselves and their family it was the only WAY.

They were strong enough to do what needed to be done (and still do) even though society and their own doubts told them it’s wrong, you’re not a good mother, you’re going to regret this.

They knew that what they’d REGRET is staying trapped in a life where freedom would never have a place.

And as a result they created a life where they can wake up every day and do whatever the fuck they please. WHICH by the way is CONTINUE TO PUT BUSINESS FIRST so that family and lifestyle and freedom can then be made TRUE space and time for.

I could keep going all day here.

And I’d like to say I think you get the point.

But the truth is I DON’T think you get the point.

I think 1 in 100 people reading this – if that – will get the point.

The ones who make it, quite simply, do what it takes.

No matter what it takes.

Until it takes.

They have BEEN on the floor in the foetal position, gnashing and wailing and not knowing if they could go on and THEN THEY WENT ON.

They have seen their bank account sit at 0.89c, had the rent or the mortgage due the next day, yelled at their kid for asking for a toy when the truth is they didn’t have any money, had their card fail at the grocery checkout for a $29 bill, and THEN THEY WENT ON.

They have had the fights and the tears and the exhaustion – over and over and over again for YEARS – of trying to get through to their partner that what they’re doing is for REAL here, and THEN THEY WENT ON.

They have felt the disappointment of NOT seeing the notifications of payments come in, even after they ‘followed all the rules’, and ‘gave it their all’, and THEN THEY WENT ON.

They have invested THOUSANDS of dollars, sometimes HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars, sold their houses, their cars, their handbags, the clothes off their back, NOT seen the return right away (because DUH) and THEN THEY WENT ON.

They have worked in the oddest and most awful of places, at the oddest and most awful hours of the day, they’ve for years not NOT known the stinging of exhausted eyes, the pounding of a head that has been fried, the deep deep to the bone TIREDNESS and at times depression of wondering if they’ll ever get there, and THEN THEY WENT ON.

They have been TERRIFIED.

For YEARS.

BUT STILL THEY WENT ON.

Because deep within, they had actually fucking committed to success.

And here is what you need to understand about THAT:

‘Continuing to go on’ doesn’t mean showing up. It means doing what it takes. It means saying yes when you can’t afford to, don’t know how, already went SO far past where you thought you could, wonder within if you’re not a complete fucking moron for repeatedly putting yourself under such stress.

STRESS is a CRITICAL component of success.

DIAMONDS are formed under pressure.

A success entrepreneur was made under IMMENSE FUCKING PRESSURE.

It’s impossible to even EXPLAIN the extent and duration of that pressure, of heaping rock upon rock upon rock on your shoulders and still forcing yourself to keep taking one more step.

There are some characteristics, that all successful entrepreneurs have in common.

Creativity, sure.

Passion, no doubt.

Bloody-mindedness, absolutely.

But the most important two characteristics of a successful entrepreneur?

Resilience, and tenacity.

How to develop these characteristics, to where your success is fucking guaranTEED?

Be fucking resilient.

And have the tenacity to do what you actually need to do, to get to where you want to go.

And if you can’t, it’s too much, I don’t get it, you have to wait?

Trust me:

I get it. And it breaks my heart, because I know that if you would only DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE you could truly have it all.

But, you choose not to.

You choose to let fear rule you.

You choose NOT to be one of the very very few who do what most won’t, to one day live like most can’t.

And I honour your right to make the choices that are right for YOU.

But don’t kid yourself that you’re willing to do what it takes.

And please – stop telling yourself bedtime stories about a dream life that’s never going to happen.

Remember …

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }