Five Things You Probably Don’t Know About Kat
- I’m actually completely un-sporty, well at least I was completely un-sporty. In fact, I was pretty much picked last for everything at school Phys Ed. I dreaded gym class all week every week, and was pretty much your typical school ‘square’ from kindy through to the end of high school. Want to know what happened? Read my BodyIncredible timeline (coming soon).
- I eat chocolate every day – although maybe that’s not a bad thing. Yep, my name is Kat and I’m a chocoholic. Cadbury’s if I’m in a rush but preferably the really good stuff. Lindt is definitely a fave, but any old Belgian chocolate will do in a pinch. My all time cannot-ever-resist chocolate is Pink Lady chocolate covered raspberry candies which I buy in embarrassing quantities at the candy counter in Myer (a large department store in Melbourne CBD). In fact, I’m pretty sure I’m single-handedly keeping that part of the store going!
- Sometimes I really hate working out. I definitely have days when exercise is the last thing I want to do, or when I don’t feel good about the way I look. Strangely, these days are generally the ones when I lose motivation and just want to sit at home by myself (preferably while working on my Mac eating chocolate raspberries). 90% of the time I force myself to do it anyway, and I’m always happy I have. But I still have those days when I go home, ignore the world, and stuff my face. Guess what? I inevitably regret those last ones.
- I have an enviable coin collection. As you’ve already read I was a bit of a nerdy kid and took pride in building my hobby collections. I was known to employ any manner of techniques from whining to stealing from my (three younger) siblings to flat out demanding that my father brought me home as many weird and wonderful coins from his business travels as possible. I then spent hours, days, weeks, in fact probably almost a year total doing paper rubbing prints of the coins, placing them in albums and reorganizing them, labeling and titling and indexing them according to just about everything you can imagine, and then ultimately buying new albums and notebooks and doing it all again. Sadly I now have no idea where this collection is but I’m going to find it and finally get it organized in a way that is worth a proud display! Or at least that’s what I’ve been telling myself these past 15 or so years …
- I initiated and commanded (somewhat ruthlessly) at least 10 or more clubs as a child and teen. I was constantly coming up with ideas for neighbor-hood groups and forcing my friends and their friends to undergo all manner of strange initiation processes. I remember particularly that all entrants of each club had to earn their $5 or so entry fee by performing neighbor-hood chores and were not allowed to simply ask their parents for it. Funny – I don’t think that ‘earn and deserve it’ attitude has changed much when it comes to telling people what to do now! At least now I don’t require that people who listen to me march around the driveway chanting strange poems I’ve written out for them!
I kinda sorta did something REALLY not ideal! I made a mistake 😞
I then found about that mistake a day or so ago, when one of my amazing clients let me know!
I then fixed it of course, but since then something has been nigglin’ away at me telling me that maybe the mistake was a SIGN and a DIRECTION and I shoulda fixed it the other way!!
What am I talking about? My Easter Extravaganza Instant Manifestation Bundle, which is supposed to close TODAY in just a few hours, and contains 4 of my BEST money and manifestation courses, over 85% off!
As we do, we threw this thing together last minute like usual (aka KAT style) – and somehow managed to put THE WRONG PRICE on the sales page!!! ♀️
– Correct price on order form, when you actually click the buttons.
– Incorrect price on sales page. Doh.
The one on the SALES page was lower, about 25-30% lower than the already reduced 85% off! I think what happened is we copy and pasted off an old previous bundle sales page and so the old price just carried over.
Anyway, a few people pointed it out and obviously we honoured the mistaken lower price while fixing the page for future peeps.
BUTTT … I just felt ugh about it, y’know? Even though the lower price was a mistake! And even though the actual price was literally already 85% off for this offer!
It wouldn’t stop bugging me.
So, long story short, I’m changing it!
My Easter Extravaganza Bundle is now over NINETY PERCENT reduced … for anyone who already bought and paid full we will honour the lower price for you as well of course (watch out for an email later today!) and for everyone who has NOT yet, the price has now been adjusted on the sales page, DOWN!
And, because of the muck around and confusion, I’m extending my bundle sale for one more day into Easter Tuesday 🐣
Jump on now and grab four of my best Money and Manifestation courses now at 90% off, next 24 hours ONLY!!! 💥
Literally just as I finished writing this my brother walked in to my room with my (fixed!) phone. OF COURSE. Everything always works out in my favour. Just like I told ya. And just in time to snap a quick pic for this blog.
Get it! One more day! Lessssgooooo, now 90% off! https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/katrina-ruths-easter-bundle/ —> this price is CRAZY! Extra crazy!!
I wrote half of that with my eyes closed while having makeup done. #ninjaAF