One of the most profoundly business and even life-changing realisations I’ve had over the past few years has been that there’s NEVER anything I need to do, nothing at all, no not EVER, but yet at the same time? There’s always (massive) action to take.
Let’s be honest: one of the reasons you find it so hard to be in the now and in turn actually DO what the now requires is that you spend so much of your energy and time trying to sort ouf the future.
Letting heaviness of all that is still waiting for you weigh you down.
Overthinking like a MOTHERFUCKER. Ha – this one I could practically have won an award for in the past, and I gotta admit I’m still quite the contender at times!
But really –
When has it EVER actually been of use to try and live tomorrow rather than today? When has a single fucking plan you’ve made ever been carried out exactly as you pre-decided it should be? And even if it has, can you hand on your heart say that that was FLOW?
I was talking about this earlier today with a good friend, talking about what to do when you really REALLY want a big and seemingly impossible outcome, when something seems SO far out of reach but yet deep down you feel its right.
“This is what you do”, I said.
“If the goal is aligned and you truly believe in your heart that that’s how it should be, and it’s the right thing, then you this is how manifestation works:
1) You decide it’s done. You set the intention, a prayer essentially, and you just decide that that’s how it’s going to be. It’s MEANT to be (as best as what you can see when you look into your soul), and so that’s how it will be. Intention set, done, period, the end.
2) You come back to the NOW. You can only influence the future from the now! If you don’t be here, you can’t do what you needed to DO here, in this moment, right now, in order to allow THERE to be formed.
3) This means: no planning. No trying to play God. No constructing the future via a strategy or ‘how’. As soon as you put together a plan FROM the now, you’re acting from the current reality and so therefore whatever process you follow will build an outcome from THIS place. As opposed to from the future place, where the goal is already done.
4) So let’s the we’ve chosen to believe the goal is done. It’s aligned, it’s how it’s mean to be, you’ve DECIDED that it’s already done in the future, or whenever the future meets the now; the time doesn’t matter anyway as there is no time really … but come back to the now. If it WAS in fact DONE, how would that impact your now? Or more relevantly: what do you need to DO in the now? What is the aligned action to take NOW, today, this moment? Not even ‘relevant to the goal’, but just – in general. What should you be spending this moment right here on?
5) Your soul always knows the answer. You can literally create your ideal aligned future by tuning in firstly to what it IS (see above), deciding it’s done and that you have faith and believe, and then simply living IN the now and asking yourself moment by moment, breath by breath, what the aligned thing is that you should be doing.
6) YES this creates massive fucking faith and belief, and a commitment to continually living that way. Nobody said it was gonna be easy … the FEARFUL human mind will continue to try to take over, or put you into resistance. So ALL of the above gets to be a DAILY practice. Which means that the way to fast-track all manifestation and just BE a person who always creates their aligned desires and purpose is simply to commit to already NOW being that person. Aka … do all of the above steps every day, on repeat, starting now, and at some point it will just become who you ARE.
7) One more thing – when situations occur where you need to make a choice about how to take action on something specific to the goal, you simply follow the same process as above. If it was already done and you simply acted from alignment NOW, what action would you then take?”
Okay, so I didn’t exactly say it all to him in that much detail or with numbered points; hence indeed writing it all out like this to get it down nice and clear as well as share it with you.
But you see what I’m saying, right? And wouldn’t it just be EASIER to live in the now and do the right thing for this moment in time, rather than continually not allowing yourself to be fucking present, because you think that by trying anxiously to fix or control the future you can be safe?
It hasn’t worked so far …
It’s NEVER going to work!
At some point you’re going to have to remind yourself that the whole fucking point of all of this was to live a life where you can be happy, in flow, free, have choice, and enjoy your life NOW, feel proud of yourself and your choices now, and so on.
The crazy thing is … all of what you desire is already accessible to you inside of you, and always has been.
The even crazier thing is … you can fight as hard as you like to control the future by trying to build it right. But all you ever had to do was actually
You'll turn the next corner when you become fully you. The overflow which follows this…
And now we do the fucking work. Yesterday was poems and dreaming, a day for…