Business Mindset

Being the Actual 1% Within the 1%, and Having the Chops to Back It Up

I’m sitting here at the Virgin business class bar, another long haul flight between Australia and the US, my favourite flight attendant on #camparialert in close proximity, and talking with my brother about how much money I repeatedly lay on the line in my business, and he just said something that made me COMPLETELY stop in my tracks. In fact, I couldn’t believe I’ve never properly looked at it like this before, or laid it down for YOU!

My brother is also the Chief Operating Officer in my business, as well as my unofficial personal financial advisor, and before I poached him away to work for me he was a very successful accountant in a boutique accounting firm in Melbourne and since day dot of my business he has been MY accountant.

So if anybody is in a position of knowing what’s up when it comes to me and money, it’s him! He’s seen me through the years when I invested and invested and invested despite not MAKING the money I make now, when I rode out the seemingly never-fucking-ending storm of being over 100k in debt, he was the one who sent me the papers to consider when we thought I might have to file for bankruptcy, and for years he listened to me INSIST that it was all going somewhere massive.

Now as we sit side by side traveling in #VIFP luxury on the way to attend an elite invite-only conference for business scaling to 8-figures it’s safe to say it HAS in fact all gone somewhere massive!!

And we were talking about the fact that over the coming 12-15 months I’ll be investing roughly an extra million dollars into marketing and various other things of all sorts of shapes and sizes as part of the campaign for my New York Times best-selling book. This investment will have a MASSIVE powerful impact on my whole business and brand, it’s not even remotely just about the book deal, but doing the book deal has absolutely brought a ton of extra plans into the mix, and it’s forcing me to level the fuck up FAST.

Considering I’m already one for rapid growth and expansion, this is saying something!

And I’ve gotta be honest –

It’s STRETTTTCHIINNNNNGGGG me, but good! It’s UNCOMFORTABLE! It’s a little bit scary! It’s testing my faith, for sure!

And I wouldn’t have it any other way!!

Of course the general concept of investing an extra 7-figures or so into my business over 12-15 months is one thing, and in some ways since it’s not ‘now’ it’s easy to not worry about. Tomorrow can sort itself out, right?

Except that obviously it’s not just tomorrow – it’s NOW. In the end, investing in yourself actually does always mean investing now, and we’re not talking small chunks of change either.

Thing is …

My company generates multiple 6-figures a month in revenue now, so in theory investing big is not anything to sweat about.

Thing is though …

And this is what most people will never ever EVER really get, and even the ones who say they get it simply don’t get it in the sense that they LIVE it –

The only way I GOT to here, to making this money, to having an actual real fucking company, to literally sitting here right now on a trip that’s already cost me 50 G for me and my team before we’ve even made it off the plane, is because I backed myself the whole way here.

I see entrepreneurs everyday hell yes’ing about being the 1% within the 1% and being willing to do what it takes.

I don’t see all too many who’ve got the chops to back it up and prove it.

And it’s not something I stop and think about often to be honest! In fact, just now as Ashley and I were looking at my expenses and outgoings for this week he asked me a question which prompted this whole blog:

“How many of your clients do it this way?”, he said.

This way meaning: say yes, without fail, to EVERY single thing that they know must BE a yes, and then run like a bat out of hell to make it work.

This way meaning: say yes on repeat without a fucking clue HOW you will make it work, and simply refuse to fail.

This way meaning: lay yourself on the line and deliberately FORCE yourself into a situation where if you don’t win?

Well.

You DO win.

Because you’re that type of person.

Because there’s NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL you would say yes and then allow yourself to have to turn around and say well actually, I can’t.

Actually, I didn’t make it.

Actually, it just didn’t work out!

Do you want to know how many fo the 10k+ investments into my business I had the money just sitting around for when I said yes to, or even a plan for where that money would come from?

NONE OF THEM.

To this day.

I run like the WIND, daily, not because I believe that that’s what business has to be about necessarily but simply because everytime I come within a whisker of being AHEAD of my goals or COMFORTABLE with what I’m achieving I know that I’m clearly not asking for enough or expecting enough of myself!

And here is the astonishing thing – or not! – that hit me when he asked me this.

“How many of your clients lay themselves on the line like you do?”

Well.

My FRIENDS do, I can tell you that right away! My successful friends who play at the level I do and higher, or who are well on their way, they do it EXACTLY like this!

Say yes.

Commit NOW to who you want to be.

Fuck the how!

And then MAKE IT FUCKING WORK.

And some of my clients do as well, TO THE LEVEL THAT I DO.

ALL of my clients for sure lay themselves on the line, they wouldn’t be my clients if they didn’t!

But to the level that I do, that my friends do?

As I said to Ashley:

“A few. The ones who are really making it, actually”

I said it without really thinking about it, but his off the cuff answer summed it all up perfectly:

“So the 1%, basically?”

Fuck.

Yes.

And that’s what it all comes down to in the end, isn’t it?

Anybody can say they’re the 1% within the 1% and everybody DOES.

It’s a badge of honour and a point of pride to shout about being willing to do what it takes and how NOTHING will stop you!

But I gotta tell you –

Saying you’re the 1% within the 1% – or even just the 1%, lol! – don’t mean jack shit.

Show me the GOODS baby.

Back it the fuck UP.

What did you do and what are you doing RIGHT FUCKING NOW to prove it?

Not what are you PLANNING to do.

Not what WILL you do.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?

Show me the chops, basically! You GOTS to have the chops!

It’s all very well to imagine that when things stop being so God damn tight and pushed and uncomfortable that you’ll be able to go to that next level, be the 2.0 #VIFP version of you who you KNOW you were meant to be.

But I’ll tell you this right now and with no concern for how much of a bitch it makes me sound:

If you want to be sitting up here at the bar in business or first class one day, if you want to have a company in the multiple 7-figures which you KNOW you’re scaling to 8, 9, 10 and beyond, if you want to actually achieve and LIVE the shit you dream about and talk about and which my friends and I do on repeat –

At some point you’re going to have to start acting like one of us.

Of course it is, quite literally, and mathematically also, more than MORE than likely that you’ll simply hell yes with me right now and then do precisely fuck all about it.

It’s 99.9% likely that you do NOT have what it takes, or simply that you won’t DO what it takes.

But if you’re that 1% within the 1% –

And you fucking KNOW it –

And you ACTUALLY HAVE THE CHOPS TO PROVE IT –

Then NOW would be an excellent time to show it.

I have no way of knowing what the leap of faith YOU need to make is right now, how you KNOW you’re supposed to lay yourself on the line this week, but I do know this:

Starting next week I’m taking on a small group of ACTUALLY committed entrepreneurs, leaders, creatives, VISIONARIES who are ready to stop letting their bullshit be bigger than their dreams, and to step the fuck up.

My MONEY MATTERS INTERNSHIP is open NOW for applications, and you can message me right away on Facebook for the full lowdown and to talk about whether it IS for you.

We’re talking 6 weeks with me, private mentoring, to get your shit sorted, call in wealth, and change your money blueprint for good.

This is an extremely in-depth and DEEP digging tailored mentoring experience which combines massive inner shifts with massive practical action, designed to get you into receiving NOW. It will absolutely tear away the layers you’ve been holding on to to STOP you from reaching your money potential and staying there, and it will get you into BEING a person to whom the creation of wealth and NEXT LEVEL success is automated.

We’ll be covering:

– HOW TO THINK FOR SUCCESS, AND GET RICH –

– FAITH, HOW TO LIVE IN IT AND ACT FROM IT –

– HIGH LEVEL MANIFESTATION AND HOW TO CALL IN WEALTH –

– CHANGING YOUR MONEY AND SUCCESS BLUEPRINT NOW –

– RE-WIRING AND RE-WRITING YOUR WEALTH FILES, ONCE AND FOR ALL! –

– HOW TO PLAY THE MONEY GAME TO WIN, AND BE COMMITTED TO RICH! –

– PROGRAMMING YOUR SUB-CONSCIOUS MIND FOR MORE –

– MAKING YOUR WEALTH BLUEPRINT AUTOMATED! –

And SO much more, including identifying your personal wealth blocks and scarcity programs and eliminating them layer by layer and once and for all, replacing instead with programs for WEALTH!

We’ll be working on all of the above purely around the conversation of WEALTH creation, in and of itself and separate to how it applies to your business, firstly, because you need to be able to create and receive money just for who you ARE, firstly, but we’ll then also apply it over to your business, and look at:

– What makes an entrepreneur one who consistently CLIMBS as opposed to eternally struggles

– How to craft your WEALTH PERSONA and apply it to your business

– Cult tribe growth for SUCCESSFUL entrepreneurs, how you’ll always receive exactly what you put out and how your tribe and following is a direct reflection of YOU, and also within your power to change!

– How to value and honour your time and your worth, and charge as well as RECEIVE like a rich person!

– Branding for SUCCESS

How this will work is COMPLETELY tailored and 1:1 deep dive conversations between you and I, both in the form of 1:1 phone calls as well as daily investigative and action-based discussions over Facebook and/or phone, as well as video and audio trainings to take you deep into all of the above content and for you to keep for life.

I’ll also be creating on the fly additional trainings, downloads, worksheets, based on what comes up in our conversations and what you and I find you need, are not sure of, or just want an extra push on and insight into!

I’ve written up an in-depth overview of the content and what we’ll be doing in our time together, as well as how to know if this is for you.

My Money Matters Internship is fully private mentoring and it requires you to lay yourself on the fucking line in more than one way. But most of all? It requires you to act as the person you say you’re here to be.

If you can do that and you’ve actually got the chops to prove it then message me now and we’ll talk application, and details.

I would love nothing more than to show you how to join me up here, and see you rise beyond! Time to fucking shine baby.

After all …

Life is NOW. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }