By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Success Mindset

DROP THE WORLD, LEAVE THE WORLD, CREATE THE WORLD, THE WAY YOU WANT

You do what you do because you do what you do because you can’t not do what you do, and not because IF you do –

It gets you something

You do what you do because it is who you are, there’s no other way, you simply must, it’s what you’ve been waiting for your whole life, and it –

For you

You do what you do because it’s what was DIVINED, because you are called, because it calls you, it pulls you, it tugs, at your soul, and eventually, it SCREAMS

It screams at you as you ignore it
It screams at you as you put it off, again, for another day
It screams and RAGES at you as you downgrade it, you play with a shadow version, you pretend it’s enough, you LIE, you delude
It SCREAMS at you as you continue to put your BULLSHIT ahead of your truth
It SCREAMS at you as you say no,
once more,
to pressing play

Seduced, instead, carried away, instead, taken away, instead, KIDNAPPED away, instead, by the ways of the world you’ve been conditioned into, instead of –

the one

the one

the one

the one?

The one you dream of, and long for, and came for, and came FROM, and know, have always known, will always know, deep within, it came from you and for you and you for it and from it, there’s no difference, the two of you are blending, colliding, meshing, and mashing, and WAS there –

A difference?
A gap?
A space?
EVER?

Between it, and you?

Only when you allowed it
Only when you normalised it
Only when you CONDITIONED yourself

To be like
them

And now –

You look around

You gaze far and near and wide

You look with futility for the place you’ve always known and which has always known you

the place which has been within you the whole entire time

and you wonder –

Why you can no longer access
Why you no longer seem to be able to find
Why it is it seems so HARD, so far away, and everything –
Just quicksand

Each day that passes
taking you further from your truth

Each day that passes
taking you more into THEIR world, THEIR normal, the WAY
they SAY
it must be

and with every day
you allow to pass
you break the bond
that once was a chain
and now is as thin as a spiderweb
still strong
but easily snapped –

in a moment –
the bond between your soul and YOU

and then one day –
PING
there it goes
and you’re floating free
yet completely BOUND
no longer able to connect in, to tune in, to KNOW in, the pathway, the blueprint, the truth, the guide, the LIGHT, the you

so now

dance my beautiful little puppet, dance!
it’s the only thing you’re good for now
you said no to your soul
you did it again
you dit it AGAIN
and eventually – 
it took

life no longer says yes to you
you don’t know how to look
you don’t know how to listen
you don’t know how to ask
you have FORGOTTEN everything you were FORMED for

and now

the only WAY for you is to follow
left foot, left foot, left foot, right!
GOOD girl
GOOD boy
GOOD puppet, you are doing it RIGHT
you’re doing it their way
you’re doing it like they say
you’ve become …
useful

you can be used
to take up space
to fill a place
just another empty face

but yet –

there’s still the chance for grace

grace is –

when you’ve screwed it up as much as you can screw it up, when you have REPEATEDLY gone against all that is and always was IN you –

when you have turned your back so obstinately
so continually
so persistently
and REFUSED
to live by faith
REFUSED
to be guided by your soul
REFUSED
to back yourself
but yet somewhere
deep within
actually …
you still believe

you still have a whisper
just an inkling
a possibility of a chance of a knowing of a once upon a time

that maybe …

you could go back

all the way back

to where it all began
to where you knew that what is inside of you is real
and that when you set an intention,
aligned and from soul,
and then surrender and release the outcome,
while TRUSTING and following what you are directed to do from WITHIN

it comes true

ALWAYS

and that’s all
that’s all
that’s all

it’s the only thing the only thing the only thing it ever could and can and will be and the THING is –

you do the thing because you do the thing because you do the thing because you MUST do the damn thing until you BECOME the thing, and you it, and if it should PAY you –

REWARD you –

FAME you –

Or BRING you –

Anything –

Which you used to think was what you needed and wanted and required and depended upon, and oh – !

How you used to CHASE it

– then that’s nice
that’s good
that’s okay

but it’s not why you do the thing, the thing, the thing, the thing you came here to do and have for so LONG now, hidden from

and here is the way to do the thing, the only way to unleash the thing, grow with and from and through the thing, tend the FIRES of the thing, and BECOME the thing –

every day
in every available way
(of which there are many)

you drop the world
you leave the world
and then you create the world,
the one you want
the one you know
the one you came from
and the one you will now grow

you do this,

the way you dreamed of
the way you always knew
the way you have been FIGHTING against
and the way it was always supposed to be

you’ve always known
that there would come a time
a time to back yourself
a time to open yourself up for whatever the OTHER world, the one you’ve been TRYING and FAILING to play in, would throw at you
a time to be burned at the stake
for what you believe
and for who you are

the time
is now

you can make the choice
now

you could die
now

or you could start to live
now

perhaps it’s worth it
the payoff
of selling your soul

which is it going to be?

drop the world
leave the world
create the world you dream of and play in, inside

or admit –
you’re actually one of them.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message