Purpose

GET FAMOUS FOR YOUR TRUE SOUL WORK – OR DIE ANOTHER BROKEN EMPTY SHELL

If you’re serious about bringing to life the work that’s inside of you, the work you were born for, the work of your SOUL, about living your destiny, creating your purpose, BEING your purpose, then at some point?

You’re gonna wanna stop hop hop hopping all over the internet trying to desperately hawk your wares.

I’m not talking about your SOUL wares … I don’t know if we WOULD refer to your soul wares as wares, nor would we talk about hawking ’em, would we?!

I’m talking about the way you chop and change continually, from this, to that, and to the other, maybe this will work, maybe they’ll like that, maybe if I offer this, maybe if I position myself just a LITTLE bit differently, maybe THAT’S the thing which’ll get ’em to like, follow, buy, maybe if I look hotter, maybe if I change my website, maybe if I part my hair on the other damn side, maybe if I show more of my personal life, maybe if I act more playful, more vulnerable, more flirty, more like her, just like him, do it right, what am I missing, it never ends!

It’s.
Disgusting.

It’s.
Embarrasing.

It’s.
Not what you came here to do!

You’ve been trapped.
Snared.
SEDUCED.
By the idea that standing out and being seen online is a product of hacking some kind of fame formula, or just paying the right people to teach you theirs.

You’ve been trapped.
Snared.
Seduced.
And LIED to.

(By your own fear mind, more than anything!)

With a fools idea that SUCCESS is a by-product of figuring out what gets attention.

What’s ‘clickbait worthy’,

Or what will go viral.

Or what just looks freaking amazing, and so at least it’ll get a ton of love on social media!

Here’s the deal, okay? (Just to remind you of what you already know!) –

EVEN IF YOU COULD FIGURE OUT THE FORMULA, AND YOU MANAGED TO SOMEHOW FULFIL IT, AND IT WORKED … working ain’t working if it’s based on anything that is not YOU JUST BEING YOU and expressing what’s inside of you.

Can you even imagine the God-awful emptiness that must surely accompany building up a successful online brand based on having somehow created a hungry-masses-popular persona which is not the real you? It must be the same as getting into a relationship built ENTIRELY on lies, where you’ve pretended to be a certain type of person in order to get the guy or the girl.

HORRIBLE.

What’s going on, is that you’re distracted from your purpose work by the idea that you have to first figure out how to get enough attention.

What’s ALSO going on, is that you’ve simply not committed ONLY to said purpose work, fully, and meant it, because had you have done so it would not be POSSIBLE to be distracted like that.

What’s REALLY going on of course, is that somewhere along the way you got it backwards –

You stopped asking ‘how can I share what’s inside of me, such that every night when I go to sleep I feel FULLY fulfilled; certain I am doing what I’m meant to do in the world and so.damn.proud of myself for also unapologetically expecting it to PAY me (damn well!)’ –

And you started asking ‘how can I get seen, liked, heard, followed, paid … while also doing my purpose work, being me, sharing what’s in me?’

Don’t you see?

Backwards!

As soon as the dominant thought process is anything like ‘how do I get seen?’

‘What will make them buy?’

‘What’s the best way to …?’

‘How do I grow my …’?

‘How do I get feautured on …?’

And so on –

You lost the whole damn game.

Of business?

Sure, but I meant of LIFE, because what is it you really want to give YOURS for? Chasing your tail each day to hit measurements of success which somebody OUTSIDE of you determined, or which your fear mind tells you will save you, or DOING THE DAMN WORK YOU WERE MEANT TO DO IN THE WORLD, AND SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE.

Look –

I’m not saying you shouldn’t ask these sorts of questions …

I’m certainly not saying you shouldn’t expect those sorts of outcomes!

I’m saying –

Put first things first. Make the foundation ALWAYS and ONLY and NON-NEGOTIABLY ‘I will do what’s inside of me. I will put soul first. I will let the message be the message, and the art be the art. I will PRIORITISE my damn PRIORITIES, and my PRIORITY means – doing what I can’t not!’

So you do THAT, you follow THAT, you also CREATE from that, in all ways, and without trying to amend one IOTA of it in order to ‘get an outcome’, and THEN you ask the questions, but to be honest –

You don’t even need to ask them, and you certainly don’t need to try and ANSWER them or solve ’em, it works best if you simply INTEND the outcomes mentioned above, and then release that shit, and get back to DOING WHAT YOU’RE MEANT TO DO WITH YOUR MESSAGE.

This means –

You write what’s coming out.
You say what’s bubbling up.
You create, launch, sell, only from passion, purpose, flow, and you release the damn OUTCOME.

Meaning – you may well state, intend, hope for, DESIRE ‘x’ amount of people to join … to make this, to hit that goal, to achieve whichever markers of fame and success … and yes you may ALSO tune in on ‘well, what would I do from a marketing or selling perspective in order to bring that to life’ … but it’s the MESSAGE AND THE ART FIRST.

And heck, the truth is that the BEST sales and marketing and lead gen and FAME growin’ process is the one which is ALSO message and art based, and comes from SOUL GUIDANCE.

NOBODY knows better than you what will work for you!

Yes, your human self may have NO freakin’ clue what to do to crush it online, and so perhaps you go looking for the right strategy. But guess what? Your higher self already knows how to be FAMOUS AS FUCK!

Let her take the reigns once in a while, hmmm? Maybe ALL the time even?! Imagine! Imagine living with such trust … imagine living with such CERTAINTY, because that is what you’ll feel! Certainty, that even though I’m flying blind and have NO idea what the fuck I’m doing, it FEELS right, and THAT is my measurement.

It’s the only measurement you ever need.

It’s also, actually, the only OUTCOME you’ll ever need, because think about this –

The whole damn point of all of this is you’re trying to get to where you feel safe, successful, and free.

But safe, successful, free is a product of ALIGNMENT AND CERTAINTY THAT I’M LIVING THE RIGHT LIFE.

THAT shit is available to you already, right now.

The PHYSICAL manifestation of success is a product of INTERNAL alignment to success and to what feels right and to what you know you’re meant to be doing.

So, stop doing it backwards.

And, stop hopping all over the damn place trying to dance right so that the peoples toss you a shiny penny.

And, stop SELLING THE FUCK OUT.

Or, y’know, keep doing what you’re doing, ’cause God knows it feels SO damn good and is working SO damn well, to slowly but surely fade into grey as one of the gaping masses.

Yes?

No?

Not sure?!

Bullshit.

You’ve always known it’s soul.

It’s just a question of whether you’re ever planning to back that shit.

Either way, just keep in mind –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

Let us know what you think!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }