Success Mindset

WHEN MANIFESTATION FEELS SLOW AND CLUNKY, JUST GO TO THE OUTCOME, LIKE THIS

The very second you start to feel worried, or unsure, or anxious, or ‘what if’, about what it is you’re seeking to bring to life and KNOW you can have, it’s time to stop, drop back INTO you, and remind yourself what manifestation is about.

A reminder –

It’s not supposed to feel worrisome.
There’s NEVER a need to go into ‘but HOW?’
And allowing feelings of frustation or ‘why aren’t I THERE yet, I just wanna BE there already!’ is NOT gonna serve you.

You know this.

But sometimes it’s good to know things even deeper

And here is what I know, for SURE, about having it all, being it all, doing it all, and having it at the click of your fingers, just like magic, and NOW –

Instant manifestation baby, it’s a thing! And in fact, it’s the only style of living I personally am available for 

Let’s break it down –

You want a thing. It’s a VERY good and desirable thing. It’s a thing which has come to you in a vision, in a dream, from the whispers of your soul, or perhaps just presented to you in your minds eye, alongside an instant KNOWING that ‘I should HAVE this’.

It might be something you’re gonna DO …

It might be something that will happen TO you …

It might be something you are going to create, or unleash, or step into, or BECOME …

It might be a feeling you wish to embody.

Or it might just be gajillions of dollars in the bank.

It doesn’t matter what it is, whether it’s all inner or all outer (hmm … no such thing), or whether it seems VAST and AMAZING and IMAGINE, or whether it’s a teeny-tiny sort of wish, it’s ALL just the same when it comes to letting it happen.

There are no levels of what is harder or easier to manifest, except for what you ALLOW there to be, aka what you DECIDE to be.

And imagine … since we’re tangenting over there and all … just imagine – !

If you truly believed and knew that even your wildest fantasies and ‘one day’ wishes are JUST AS FUCKING AVAILABLE TO YOU AS MANIFESTING THAT PARKING SPACE, or whatever else it is you think of as ‘grade school’ manifestation.

“My wildest fantasies are all available to me through simple everyday grade school manifestation!”

(Makes it seem kinda EMBARRASSING in a way, doesn’t it, that you’ve made it out to be so complicated! Any Kindergartner could do this shit! AND does …)

Anyhow –

So let’s say you desire a thing. You KNOW it should be yours!

Wanna know the fastest way to get to this thing?

Decide it is DONE, boom, and live accordingly.

We all know this.

Question is … do you practice that shit?

Or do you SAY you decided, but then in actual practice what you DO is run around like a headless chook all day long, being continually thrown and swayed by every passing emotion of yourself AND the world around you?

Hmm? Hmmm!

When you say ‘it’s done’, for that to BE done, you gotta actually follow through on it.

Claim and state it daily as something which ALREADY HAPPENED … that is what you DO do with things which did happen.

And, if fear or OMG what IF comes up, well – how would you react if your fear-mind starting saying MAYBE YOU NEVER DID THAT about something which you KNOW you already did and which definitely fucking happened?

You’d laugh –
Or ignore it –
And you’d carry on being your badass self, the one who DID and RECEIVED the damn thing

You certainly wouldn’t STOP saying that that thing was part of your life, or happened, because THAT WOULD MAKE YOU FUCKING CRAZY, and not in a good way.

What, you’re gonna let your MIND decide what’s real?! No! Your soul decides! And THAT, being true to that, is a motherfucking discipline, okay?!

All I’m saying is …

For manifestation to work, you gotta treat the stuff you’re calling in the same way.

Get ACTUALLY fucking serious about it being done.

Be UNSHAKEABLE on this.

It’s NOT that you claim it as done when the stars align, your confidence is lit, you had a glass of wine, or you’re all jazzed up on some great inner work.

It’s that you claim it as done 24/7, and no matter what your fear-mind or reactive self has to say about it; no matter what stories or triggers or worries or other bullshit comes up.

It’s done, so it’s DONE, and SINCE it’s done, here is who I AM –

I think this way
I feel this way
I vibrate this way
I live on THIS sort of frequency
And I show up this way

As a product, in part, of the amazing THING, being done; I BECAME THIS PERSON, and isn’t it FABULOUS?!

Do you see the shift here?

Do you LIVE the shift here?

It is CRITICAL to do so, if you’re truly committed to having it all, a life FULLY by design, and on your terms.

Look, I know it’s hard … or it feels that way, when you feel like the sky is falling around you, or you just needa get PAID.

But, nobody ever said this was a ‘decide one time’ sort of thing.

Manifestation is a practice.

It’s a motherfucking DISCIPLINE.

It’s about being dedicated to training your MINDSET, above all else, and as a priority over EVERY other practice in your life.

I am the person I am, with the results I have, because I chose to have an unshakeable abundance mindset, and then I practiced that shit till it took.

Or –

perhaps it’s just because I decided it was done –

To be that person –

And now here we are 

Either way –

If shit ain’t working for you?

Choose fucking properly, and fully.

And then discipline yo ass to carry on like you meant it.

Don’t forget – !

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

My Inner Circle is open gorgeous! Are you ready? 1:1 mentoring with me, unlimited access, in my 12-month high level BADASS as fuck Mastermind!

*

KAT IS EQUAL PARTS NO BULLSHIT AND A FUN GIRLFRIEND- I KNEW I HAD TO WORK WITH THIS WOMAN..!

(Amanda Frances)

“I found Kat on the internet one day just ranting and well more than ranting .. she was telling the TRUTH about something in our industry that no one was up for speaking about-

It was in that moment that I saw myself in someone else- It was that moment that I said to myself ..

If I am ever going to hire anyone to mentor me it’s going to be that woman!

Several months later I messaged her the the rest is history – that was cover a year ago now.

Before working with Kat I was making about 50K a month.

Now.. Amanda Frances Inc earned 1.5 Million 2017

I typically gross about 170K a month now. This month will actually be my first Multi Six Figure month! *this was in Feb 2018; that # has since increased massively – of course!

Before I met Kat, I didn’t know anyone who did business like she does.

Full of authenticity and just straight up telling the truth and sharing from your heart.

One of the most influential things that working with Katrina is she’s given me a TON of permission to do things my way.

I mean, I have gone to next LEVEL version of doing ME

Full blown permission to live life as I choose 
To make every decision for my life and biz to be based off what it is I truly truly want 
Completely unapologetically with no regrets and no explanations

You can talk about ANYTHING….

Any random call with Kat we might talk about sex, and vegetables, and orgasms, where I should live next – sometimes we might not even make it to talking about business.

I love working with Kat because she’s equal parts no bullshit and a fun girlfriend.

I love this woman! – “ Badass Amanda Frances​

—> Message me for the full lowdown of my Inner Circle, and what it’s like to work with me at that level!

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }