100 Days To A New You – Guaranteed
I know it won’t come as a surprise to you when I tell you that this time of year tends to be the busiest for Personal Trainers. Any business-minded trainer will have systems in place, training programs drafted, and new marketing initiatives at the ready. Because with just the smallest amount of preparation (and sometimes not even that), it’s a cinch they’ll be getting new clients as the New Year Resolution’s brigade comes marching by for another year.
I say marching by because the truth is that – unfortunately – most of those sudden fitness enthusiasts out there don’t last the distance. They sign up to the gym, have a couple of sessions with a trainer, probably make an effort to change their eating habits, and then all of a sudden they’re gone. Vanished as quickly as they came. A few of the hardier ones survive and become lifelong devotees of a new lifestyle, slowly but surely learning what it takes to transform their body and their health.
And I have to wonder what it is that makes it so tough for most people to stick to a healthy lifestyle. It’s not easy to do everything perfectly, but it’s certainly not hard to give it a fair crack at least a few days each week, is it? It seems that people fall into two very clear camps –
- They expect instant results – ‘just add water and a sweat towel’ and when this doesn’t happen they blame it on bad genes, or lack of time, or any handy sort of excuse
- They don’t believe it’s ever going to happen for them and – seeing as they slowly but surely manifest that reality – this eventually gets them down and they just give up (at least till next January)
And as much as I know how ridiculous both those ideas are, I’ve been guilty of thinking that way myself. Even recently, in my quest to spring back into pre-baby shape within as few weeks as possible. The truth is that it’s not always enough to know the logic of something, is it? And the reality is that it does generally take a fair whack of time to achieve noticeable change in any area of your life. But here’s the good news –
It is actually possible to put a definite time-frame on how long it will take you to transform your body. To achieve those resolutions once and for all and truly be a ‘new you’. According to Nick Mitchell, London’s premier Personal Trainer as well as Men’s Health columnist and a fellow BioSignature Practitioner every cell in your body replaces itself in approximately 100 days. Every single cell in your body.
You do realize what that means, don’t you?
It means that on Thursday April the 22nd of this year, you will be an entirely new person. The question is who that person might be. Have a quick think about your current eating habits. About your commitment to exercise and healthy living. About the time and energy you invest into being the person you dream of being, both inside and out. About the way you think, and how those thoughts dictate your habits and behaviors. About the destiny you’re creating. And let me ask you this –
Who Are You Becoming?
Are you happy with the path you’ve been on? What have you been up to over the past 100 days? Who are you today that you weren’t on October 4th of last year? 100 days of good behavior moving forward might sound like a lot, but when you think of how quickly time’s passed since last October you have to admit it’s not that much, is it? And like it or not you also have to acknowledge that if nothing’s changed in the past couple of months, and if you don’t start to make some slow but steady changes from today onwards, then nothing much will be different come late April. 100 days of committed and focused living, with the knowledge that you’ll completely makeover your body? Or another 100 days of the same?
The choice is yours.
Life is Now. Press Play.
Did you see this? SYDNEEEYYYYYYY!!!
New! ‘Uplevel Your Shit’ 2-Day Business Smackdown Intensive Mastermind in Sydney this April 23 and 24!
Want to spend 2 amazing days with me AND my in-house marketing ninja / COO of The Katrina Ruth Show Ash Gregory this April?
I’m putting together an exclusive and VERY intimate high-level LIVE mastermind event for high-level badasses who are willing to do the work to uplevel their shit … fast!
– exploding new client and audience growth (aka lead gen as fuck, the soul way)
– monetisation of YOU
– how to make money all day every day just for being you … you know, FULLY you
– automation of money flow and ALL biz growth / audience growth systems so that you can do even MORE of just being you and letting the whole thing flow
*** This is a HANDS ON implementation event, the likes of which I have not offered in 5 years!! Sydney ONLY! ***
The purpose of this time together, aside from of course ALL the fun and connection and shenaniganery, is for you to walk out ABSOLUTELY crystal clear on:
* The vision of the next level you it’s now time to step into
* Your true from soul message and purpose work
* Your soulmate clients and followers, and EXACTLY what to do and how to do it to call them in on repeat, like magic, ‘as if from nowhere’, daily
* Your current / new offerings, from low ticket to high ticket, as well as a baseline model for how to go from idea -> launch the flow way on repeat moving forward
* Your sales funnel* Sales copy
* Sales methodology, marketing, advertising, the works
* Positioning yourself as the next level leader who you know you are, and how to show up accordingly
* Multi-millionaire money mindset, and your blocks to that SHREDDED
* What you need to choose, clear, own, BE in order to step fully into your badassery
* And much more besides (PM for deets)
You will also have fully COMPLETED:
– Your current/ new offers from low through to high ticket
– Your funnel / new funnel, from flow
– ALL required sales copy / sales pages and materials
– Any advertising / marketing extras you need in place
Aka we are working side by side to build this shiz niz OUT right there in the room!
Ongoing support (a lot) is included in this, with myself AND my team, and there is also 1:1 with me included.
This will sell fast. I haven’t offered anything exactly like this ever, and anything close in 5 years, and places are strictly limited! The investment is of course not for everyone however FAR lower than what you may expect.