Can We Just Talk About How to Make it Simple?
Success Mindset

Can We Just Talk About How to Make it Simple?

12338902_m

The hardest battle you will have to face, in your online business, after whether or not you can move forward and have what you really want, is the battle inside your head as to whether or not you can move forward and have what you really want.

Spoiler alert:

You can.

The catch:

It very well might eat you alive first.

The requirement:

YOU NEED TO LET IT.

What they don’t tell you:

Therein, lies your joy, fulfilment, EXPLOSIVE fame and fortune, and ultimately the TRUE freedom and choice you so desperately crave and DESERVE.

Can we just talk about how to make it simple gorgeous?

I feel as though lately in the conversations I’ve with y’all the tide is really turning. Perhaps this is because, finally and FULLY, I can say I’ve deliberately and directly cultivated a tribe of true visionary, revolutionary, want it all and know they can HAVE it all kickass women leaders.

Women who know, deep down at their core, that they are here for a reason. That they have a calling. That they were born to MAKE millions, and to impact millions.

It sounds all very well and exciting! When you’re in the moment and dreaming bigger and big, and writing inspired thoughts in your journal or perhaps on a blog; shouting it to the world!

But the truth is that with great knowledge about what you are capable of comes great responsibility. And at times, it weighs very heavily. Often what happens as a result of this is that we turn away from the TRUTH we have within us as to what we really need to face up to, and who we actually need to be, in order to create the success, no scratch that the LIFE, that we were born for.

So we go looking for systems, and solutions, and ‘what to do’ and ‘how to do it’ in the world of online marketing and ‘making it’ online, and we tell ourselves surely the problem is we’re MISSING something in what we’re putting out there, and surely we’re just not yet DOING it right.

Well yes. Both statements are very true! But not in the way one would first think. And deep down, we know that.

Deep down we know it’s not about whether you launch this way or that.

Or whether your sales page has this one it, or doesn’t.

It’s not about whether your Facebook Ads are working.

It’s not about how you ‘network’.

It sure as hell ain’t about how pretty your website looks!

And it’s not even about how often you email!

Can we just talk about how to make it simple lovely?

I’m noticing a shift lately. Like I said, perhaps due to the fact that I’m drawing in the true leaders. Heading a revolution. And here’s what I’m noticing:

You’re realising.

You’re waking up.

You’re tuning in.

You’re reminding and inspiring ME, also, and I thank you deeply for that. Sometimes I too get caught up in the detail of it all and what I ‘should’ be doing!

You’re being HONEST, finally. REALLY REALLY honest. About what you know you were born for, about who you are at your core, about what you want and about how you intend to see it happen. Honest with me, sure, but honest with you, FIRSTLY.

I am seeing some POWERFUL shit going out there lately. A LOT of it in my own inner circle, The Society. Mind-blowingly intense power and honesty. But I’m also seeing it more broadly, in my other groups, and around.

THINGS ARE CHANGING.

Can we just talk about making it simple?

A year or two ago, it was all about the rules.

Lead gen.

Marketing.

Branding.

Sales.

How to sell, what to sell, how to get people to see what you sell, how to sell them more of it.

Gotta crunch those numbers baby! It’s all about the numbers!

Can we just talk about making it simple my love?

IT’S NOT ABOUT THE NUMBERS.

IT’S NOT ABOUT THE SALES PAGE.

IT’S NOT ABOUT YOUR GOD DAMN PROCESS! Even though yes, I get it, it’s reassuring and helpful and even wonderful at times, to have a process!

And now, I see you coming to me, and you come with your questions and for feedback, and at first the conversation is around the usual –

What should I do in my launch?

Can you give me feedback on my sales page?

What do you think of my emails?

What else should I do?

But I’m seeing a shift beyond these questions, and I’m so grateful for it because it is the shift that will CHANGE OUR WORLD.

It is the shift that is seeing women – natural born kickass LEADER women – shrug off the self-imposed RESTRICTIVE shroud of being a teacher or a straight up ‘coach’ and instead embrace the role of being a truly transformative LEADER, which is to say embrace the role of being WHO THEY ARE AND HOW THEY WERE BORN TO BE.

And I’m so grateful to you for allowing me to be so honest with you.

To call you out, on the lies you tell yourself.

To help you get your head back in the game, back into your SOUL, to gently – okay sometimes roughly! – strip the layers off you so you can see what it’s REALLY about, what you actually need to DO to get the outcomes you want, what the true PROCESS looks like.

And it ain’t about the numbers, or the steps.

Can we just talk about how to make it SIMPLE lovely?

Making money, is simple, when you’re being who you really are, saying what you truly think, standing for what you actually CARE about and giving the world what you know it NEEDS and ultimately what you were brought to GIVE.

Another way of saying it:

Making money. Creating fame. Reaching true FREEDOM, is so very SIMPLE when you say a big fuck you to ANY of the rules of how it should be or what it means to be an entrepreneur and you just show up and do YOU, awesomely and from the heart.

I’ll say it one more time:

Making money.

Is simple.

When you base it on being you.

Can we JUST talk about how to make it simple?!

You want a process, a system, a set of rules to follow? Well allow me to give them to you because hell knows I know what it’s like to just want to know what WORKS.

SO HERE IS WHAT WORKS.

a. GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY

Stop worrying about if you can. You can! Stop worrying about if it will work. Maybe yes, maybe no! Who cares. Are you committed, or not? Act accordingly!

b. JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING

What if you started just taking action every damn day, as though you believed your dreams were possible and it was a done deal? Huh? Do you THINK, that MAYBE just maybe you might get more done than if you continue to spend all this time worrying about what to do and how to do it?!

c. IT’S NOT ABOUT THE BULLET POINTS

I had this conversation yesterday with a client (and don’t worry lovely – I didn’t write this whole post for you today!! I do write most of my posts directly to either one client, or myself. But this point was inspired by you, so thank you :))

She wanted to know – why did I send an email bullet pointing all the benefits of my latest launch when I always say that your ideal sales approach should be just talking from the heart. Okay, good question – it IS about talking from the heart. I’m talking in general terms, as opposed to what most people do which is follow a plug’n’play template. But that doesn’t make bullet points illegal! Much of what I do to sell or market could still be considered within the rules. The point is that that’s just the cherry on top, you can take or leave it. The CORE of your marketing, your branding, your sales, your lead gen even? Well –

d. IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU. BUT KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Another conversation last night, another ‪#‎society‬ client. Yes, you know who you are! You can’t have it both ways lovely.

You can’t think about how people will respond, will they like you and what you have to offer, will they ‘get’ you, and yet also simultaneously be fully authentic in what you’re putting out there.

Pregnant or not?

AUTHENTIC OR NOT?

Acting from the HEART and GUT and CORE, or not?

YOU DON’T GET TO HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

So either put on your fucking in the box teacher hat and go and teacher surface shit you don’t care about to people who frustrate you because they so don’t GET it and in a way that you don’t LOVE, or GET ON OUT THERE WITH YOUR BADASS SELF AND JUST BE WHO YOU ARE.

Not that I really care, or anything.

e. INTENTION CREATES OUTCOME

You want to know the fastest way to get there? Stop worrying about how to fucking get there! Stop looking for the steps! Stop looking for the process in terms of what you need to do, how to do it and DEFINITELY stop giving a fuck about what anyone else is up to out there and yes even ME!

Side note, on this: sometimes people who love my message get worried because they’re not aggressive, confrontational, go go go etc like I am. IT’S ABOUT YOU AND WHO YOU ARE LOVELY. The reason I’m so successful and money flows to me so easily NOW is because I stopped fighting who I am. So read this post again and BE YOU.

Returning from side note:

To get to an OUTCOME, simply set the INTENTION for what you want. Be as specific as possible:

How will it look?
How will it feel?
What will you have, do, be?
What else?
What else?
ALL THE DETAILS OF THE INTENTION okay?

And then:

f. SURRENDER

It’s kind of funny and annoying. You have to set an intention, as clearly as you can, and indeed I’d suggest you repeat that process in some way DAILY if you actually give a damn and expect it to work, but then you have to GIVE IT OVER.

You MUST surrender not only what process it will take to reach that outcome but you must also surrender whether or not you DO reach the outcome.

If you can’t do this – which is to say you choose not to – you WILL NOT GET THERE.

g. THE FASTEST WAY TO NOT GET THERE, EVER

The very fastest way to not get there, ever, is to constantly harp on about why you’re not there yet, and how you want to get there.

Guess what sister? You are HERE.

So how’s about you wake up and BE here?! How about you EMBRACE THE FACT THAT LIFE IS NOW. How about you give a fuck about actually living your LIFE not a God damn fantasy that you will NEVER. EVER. CREATE, so long as you go about it this why?!

Why? Because how the hell can you ever get there when every day you wake up and say you’re not there?! It makes no sense, AND: you get what you believe you’re getting so if you believe you’re not there you are NOT, and you are very unlikely ever TO get there.

h. COMMIT TO FAILURE

Would you keep doing what you’re doing right now, if it were guaranteed to NEVER work, to never make you more money, to never create you more fame?

Hell no, I hear many of you saying!

THEN GET OUT OF HERE.

Begone with you, GO, just fuck OFF, and while you’re out there fucked off why don’t you try finding something you actually care about?

In short: you will not make money with something you’re doing just because you want to make money, or fame, or whatever. As a LEADER and a revolutionary you will create fame, fortune and fucking FREEDOM through doing what you were called to do ALL THE WAY. So if it’s what you are TRULY called to do –

And doing it is fuel – essential LIFE GIVING fuel to your soul –

And you do it first and foremost for YOU, because you have to you can’t not it would be like not BREATHING –

Then why the hell would you stop doing it if it didn’t make you money?!

i. RELEASE THE NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING, OR DO ANYTHING

Stop worrying. Just stop fucking worrying and wondering what to do, how to do it, what to know.

You know EVERYTHING about who you are at your core, and what you were brought here for. Don’t fucking give me that bullshit about not knowing. I don’t care if you know how to SAY it yet but you damn well KNOW it.

SO STOP FUCKING LYING about what you really want, how you want it to be, who you are. Fucking OWN it bitch! Okay I’m angry. I’m angry at me first, for how long I was scared to own it! Fuck, could have had this whole million $ biz and life on my terms thing so much sooner! Of course it’s fine, I had my journey, I’m grateful for what I learned but the biggest thing I learned from spending over 300k learning about how to make money online was how to break all the rules and just be ME!

Money well spent.

Seriously now. You know enough to be you. Don’t you?! Just show up and show the world who you ARE every day. Give the true CORE of you. Give it ALL away. Don’t worry about where the money will come from, if that’s all you’ve been thinking about and it hasn’t been working anyway you might as well have a break from so much thinking and just show up and BE for a while.

j. CREATORS GOTTA CREATE

You will never. ever. be done with all of the random shit however useful it may or may not be that you COULD be doing online. So stop fucking worrying about it!

You want to know what to spend your time on each day, in your business?

1. Show up and be awesome. Say what you think. Say something REAL. A blog, a video, a podcast hell even a status update I don’t care. Doesn’t have to be a fucking book length rant like this! But share some God damn TRUTH for heavens sakes! Unless you think what the world needs is another pretty and polished and perfectly fucking pointless online pretendpreneur following what everyone else is doing.

2. KEEP BEING AWESOME. When you think you’ve done your creative work for the day, your writing or speaking or sharing from the heart, think again. Fully 80% of your time, if you DO actually give a damn about reaching fame, fortune, freedom, should be on showing up and being awesome. Which is to say, essentially, creating pure cold raw truth from the heart. Getting that shit out there. UNLEASHING THE REAL YOU ON THE WORLD and the hell with what anybody has to say about it!

3. As to where the money comes from? IT COMES FROM BEING AWESOME. Yeah at some point okay create an offer. You want to know where the offers that WORK come from? Guess what and get ready to write this down ’cause it is a SHOCKER! – NOT from learning about how to make shit that sells. Not from brainstorming on what to sell. Not because you need to sell something to make money.

Offers that work are fueled by creative fire, and by being in your zone of YOUness. Hell I just had a million dollar idea pop into my head a paragraph ago. Quickly wrote it down. Shall launch after this, right away!! Would I have had that idea if I were head down in my busy list worrying about how to get my funnels working or something? Fuck off! Of course not. I had it because I’m head down soul on fire.

4. FIRE IT UP BITCH. 80%. Of your time. Should be you, on fire, in your fire, unleashing your fire. The rest will FLOW and you will figure out whatever the hell you need to do to allow it to flow!

Will finish on k, for Kat. Otherwise I might just go all day here! So:

k: FUCKING TRUST

Oh, so you want a guarantee, you want proof, you want to know how it’s going to work and whether it’s really possible? HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I don’t laugh at you because I don’t have proof. Heck I’m walking talking 100k a month proof. My client Karin who started working with me 2 weeks ago and went ALL in on what I said has in that timeframe from go to WHOA launched a new product that is a $40,000 EURO a year nice little add in. IN 2 WEEKS. Without a fucking PROCESS. Because she just went all in and TRUSTED.

Another client Kitty launched her first online thing, to a list of NIL, also in the last 2 weeks after joining The Society (shit happens there, by the way!) and made 26 sales. BOOM. FUCKING. BOOM.

I have clients who are right now living location free, who less than 12 months ago had no business and no clue but they WENT ALL IN. Hell I could and probably should write an entire post just about all my clients.

Mostly, let’s be honest, they fought for a while on it first. Mostly, let’s be honest, until they stopped doing that the money did NOT flow.

And then they took the gloves off and just decided that shit was going DOWN, and that they were going to ALL the way press play and they did and it WORKED.

Can we JUST.

TALK.

ABOUT HOW TO MAKE IT SIMPLE?!

Can we?!

Can we just stop worrying about how –

Or when –

Or whether –

And what –

And why –

And can we just start doing business from actually believing what we say we believe about who we are, as leaders, as revolutionaries, as women with a God damn purpose and calling?

Can we just talk about how to make it simple beautiful?

And then can you JUST go and fucking do it?

Remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }