By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Live Your Passion

How to Deal With Jealousy Online, and Seeing Others Succeed Where YOU Should Have

1

 

We all have that business arch nemesis who just rubs us up SO badly. Everytime we see them do something we just want to stamp and throw things, then get on a big trumpet that speaks to the entire WORLD and let everybody know –

It should have been me!

I am BETTER than that!

I KNOW more, and I’m smarter too!

If you’ve never felt that way, then congratulations, you are indeed a robot. OR maybe you just haven’t found the stuff you truly madly deeply care about yet.

Because here’s one fact that they won’t tell you in Entrepreneur School –

When you’re passionate about something, you want it DEEPLY, you KNOW it is part of your destiny, you FULLY believe you can and SHOULD have it and yet you DELIBERATELY AND REPEATEDLY DO NOT CHASE AFTER IT?

It’ll kinda piss you off when others do.

How DARE they be out there following YOUR dream?!

And doing a better JOB at it than you to boot!

You can’t deny it – the one DOING the job in ANY way or shape or form is doing a helluva lot better at it than the one who is NOT EVEN TRYING AT ALL.

So let’s get down and DEEPLY honest here gorgeous.

What is it you REALLY want?

What is your soul CALLED to do?

What do you KNOW is your destiny, your future, your MUST?

What are you so damn passionate about creating, or experiencing, or it would just be the ULTIMATE for you?

Perhaps it’s becoming a best-selling author …

Hitting the NYT best-seller list to take it even further …

Speaking at TedX …

Being friends with Tim Ferriss …

Having a column in a major international publication …

Appearing on James Altucher’s podcast show …

Being on stage with Tony Robbins …

Having over 100,000 people on your email list …

Writing about the stuff you REALLY want to write about (speak about, coach about, etc) but which you repeatedly tell yourself people don’t really WANT from you …

Traveling the world …

Launching that mad hatter idea of yours …

Or just showing up every day and actually DOING the stuff you say you one day WANT to do.

Something I’ve learned about life, and chasing my dreams. And I say this knowing full well that I? I am one of the most action-taking people I know. But yet –

The more something DEEPLY matters to me or the more AMAZING I feel it would be? The more I run from it, avoid it, shirk it, use whatever ridiculous story I can to tell myself that right now? I’m not ready.

In the case of some of my big dreams – such as becoming a best-selling author – I’ve managed to get past this. In all cases where I’ve gotten over myself and actually chased down the “big dreams” it’s taken me a LONG time, but I notice I’m getting quicker and quicker at ripping that bandaid. Because the long time part of it has always just been me talking myself into it, the actual creation of most big dreams is relatively quick and simple compared with what you might think!

But yeah. I still have a TON of stuff on my bucket list (maybe even the stuff I used as examples above!) that I’ve yet to do.

And you know what? I admit it. I am DAMN jealous and pissed off when I see people with BIG success who have done or are doing things that I want to. It should have been me, right?! I KNOW I could have done that! How DARE they! Especially when I know I could have done BETTER!

Truth time?

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

I didn’t do it.

It wasn’t me.

And who cares how I COULD HAVE DONE it if in fact I NEVER EVEN TRIED?

It’s like the whole ‘Facebook was our idea’ thing all over again. You know, the twin friends from college, in the movie? They can jump up and down and stomp their feet all they like and insist that THEY came up with the idea of Facebook but when all is said and done?

Ideas count for nothing.

[pq]It doesn’t MATTER whose idea it was, it matters who MADE IT HAPPEN. [/pq]

Let me ask you something –

Who is out there, right now, making YOUR dreams happen but in THEIR lives?

Who makes you want to hurl the laptop through the window because they’re CONSTANTLY AT IT?

Who do you find yourself fixated on, obsessively checking what they’re up to or ranting about it to your partner and friends because you can’t BELIEVE they did what they did and it SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU?

WHAT are the dreams that you have now seen come to life in not just one other person’s life but perhaps 10, 20, more still and yet YOU STILL HAVEN’T EVEN TRIED?

What is YOUR ‘impossible’ that others are out their LIVING?

And seriously?

What the fuck is your excuse now?

Don’t turn to me and point the finger back because I’ll be the FIRST to admit I’ve still got work to do. This is not about me preaching down from a place of having done it ALL. I haven’t done it all, it never WILL be all done because the journey never ends. But I can tell you what I AM done with, and that’s delaying for even ONE MORE MOMENT the really REALLY big ass dreams about how I want my business and life to be.

I hope that you’ll join me.

Don’t you see –

You can’t pick and choose what is ‘allowed’ to be possible for you.

You either believe in the power of manifestation and CHOOSING your life, or you don’t.

So if you DO believe, and you KNOW you want something bigger, greater, MAGNIFICENT for your life, you have this ‘one day’ idea of what you’ll do when you’ve REALLY made it?

Then why the heck not just do the one day thing now?

You can choose ANYTHING to focus on.

You can make the process painful, and slow, and ‘step by step’, or you can just go straight to the ultimate goals and dreams.

And the truth? It’s easier out there in the final mile. Not so many people ever even try to get there. The majority of the pack, even the so-called change makers, are all bumping shoulders on the road well traveled.

So in actual fact reaching your biggest and MOST crazy dreams is a lot easier than you’d think.

But really it doesn’t matter, does it, how easy or tough it might be because it’s not going to be at all easy OR tough if you’re not even freaking doing it!

So get up sister.

Get up off that sweet ole hesitating butt of yours and stop pretending you’re one of the go-getters when in the last day, week, month, year, LIFETIME you’ve not made even ONE big step towards the stuff you ACTUALLY WANT TO GO AND GET.

But if you’re going to do this? Then hurry! Because right now there’s someone, 5 people, 100 people out there who are already taking action on YOUR dreams.

Best you go and put YOUR name back in the running of your own life, hmm?

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message