What Is Happiness To You?
You know how sometimes you just keep delaying on stuff that’s meant to help you improve or better your life? Like doing menu plans, or scheduling your week, or writing Christmas cards? If you’re a serial procrastinator like I am, and if you often feel bad at not keeping up with all the stuff you ‘should’ be doing, then this might put a smile on your face. It took me 9 minutes and made me feel truly inspired and at peace.
A while back I wrote about the ‘perfect week exercise‘ over on Woman Incredible. Ever since I published that post I’ve been meaning to get around to properly mapping out my perfect week. It’s become a bit of a task actually; one that I keep putting off!
Just now it occurred to me that I don’t know if the perfect week is really about changing many of the activities I do or mapping out a perfect plan. I mean certainly there would be more of some things I already do and less of others, but mainly the perfect week is about a feeling; or several feelings.
These are all things that would exist in my perfect week. So trying to define or narrow it down to a range of activities doesn’t necessarily fit, as even the most fun and exciting things become mundane over time. But here are some elements of my perfect week:
- adequate rest and sleep
- couple time with Enzo
- family activities or fun playtime
- a fabulous dinner with friends
- seeing my daughter laugh and get excited
- watching her find her place in the world when out and about/with other kids
- Bikram yoga
- truly challenging training; where I walk away feeling powerful and like I’ve conquered something (myself?!)
- pride and a sense of accomplishment: writing a great article/ receiving a blogging or motivational speaker award
- uninterrupted ‘flow’ writing time
- me time in nature i.e. 1000 stairs
- a family meal
- wandering me time i.e. around the city
- elation at watching my online sales grow and the knowledge that my hard work building an online business is paying off
- sitting in my own beautiful back garden, with a cup of coffee and the Sunday papers, watching my daughter play
- explorative and gratitude journaling
- the energy and inclination at night to journal!
- delicious home-prepared meals alone, or with others
- laying in the sun and watching the clouds
- a clean, open and welcoming house to come home to
- bills paid, money in savings in the bank, no credit card debt
- reading, studying or writing in the State Library
- planning an exciting holiday, even just for a day or two
- people booking in; filling up my workshops or events
- being asked to speak at something exciting like Business Chicks
- a sports modeling photo shoot of me in a magazine or the Sunday paper
- inspiring other women either on or offline
- working toward an important goal: anticipation
- doing something nice for someone else, for no reward
- eating M&Ms and drinking wine in Gold Class
That would be a truly amazing week! I’m smiling just thinking about it 🙂
Life is Now. Press Play.
I kinda sorta did something REALLY not ideal! I made a mistake 😞
I then found about that mistake a day or so ago, when one of my amazing clients let me know!
I then fixed it of course, but since then something has been nigglin’ away at me telling me that maybe the mistake was a SIGN and a DIRECTION and I shoulda fixed it the other way!!
What am I talking about? My Easter Extravaganza Instant Manifestation Bundle, which is supposed to close TODAY in just a few hours, and contains 4 of my BEST money and manifestation courses, over 85% off!
As we do, we threw this thing together last minute like usual (aka KAT style) – and somehow managed to put THE WRONG PRICE on the sales page!!! ♀️
– Correct price on order form, when you actually click the buttons.
– Incorrect price on sales page. Doh.
The one on the SALES page was lower, about 25-30% lower than the already reduced 85% off! I think what happened is we copy and pasted off an old previous bundle sales page and so the old price just carried over.
Anyway, a few people pointed it out and obviously we honoured the mistaken lower price while fixing the page for future peeps.
BUTTT … I just felt ugh about it, y’know? Even though the lower price was a mistake! And even though the actual price was literally already 85% off for this offer!
It wouldn’t stop bugging me.
So, long story short, I’m changing it!
My Easter Extravaganza Bundle is now over NINETY PERCENT reduced … for anyone who already bought and paid full we will honour the lower price for you as well of course (watch out for an email later today!) and for everyone who has NOT yet, the price has now been adjusted on the sales page, DOWN!
And, because of the muck around and confusion, I’m extending my bundle sale for one more day into Easter Tuesday 🐣
Jump on now and grab four of my best Money and Manifestation courses now at 90% off, next 24 hours ONLY!!! 💥
Literally just as I finished writing this my brother walked in to my room with my (fixed!) phone. OF COURSE. Everything always works out in my favour. Just like I told ya. And just in time to snap a quick pic for this blog.
Get it! One more day! Lessssgooooo, now 90% off! https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/katrina-ruths-easter-bundle/ —> this price is CRAZY! Extra crazy!!
I wrote half of that with my eyes closed while having makeup done. #ninjaAF