Money Mindset

IT’S ACTUALLY RIDICULOUS – OBSCENE – OUTRAGEOUS! – TO MAKE LESS THAN $10,000 PER DAY

One of the most eye-opening realisations I’ve ever had around money, which of course also speaks to every element of success or achieving, was around the knowledge that you have to make it RIDICULOUS – obscene – outrageous! – to be at any sort of level LESS than that thing you say you want.

It was 2015, I was with Grant Cardone in his offices in Miami, and we were filming an interview in his studio. We’d been talking about people hitting 7-figures per year in their business, and how that’s kind of a ‘holy grail’ type milestone for people. It’s what so many are striving for, it’s the somehow-industry-determined place at which you’ve apparently ‘made it’, and it’s also often where people assume they’ll be free, safe, and finally, can breathe.

Of course it’s a place that VERY few of those who aspire to it will ever reach, next mind beyond that … which is relevant to what I’m about to say next.

“A million dollars a year!” said Grant.

“Can people even live on that, or like a few million a year – how do they even live on that?!”

Those poor people! (was the unspoken bit of it)

Now here’s the thing, he was NOT being facetious. He wasn’t trying to be funny. He was speaking his truth.

“Oh, all very well for HIM, you may well say”, “doesn’t he have like a billion dollars in property by now? Never mind how much his online empire pulls in?”

“Of course a few million is pocket change to Grant Cardone!”

Well sure,

You could look at it like that. You’re welcome to. Nothing stopping you!

But I’ll tell you something else you might wanna just consider before you lock that in. It was something else Grant said in that interview, which to me was actually the biggest takeaway that day, yep, even bigger than the above one. That took me a while longer to really deeply process 🙂

My biggest takeaway was when I asked Grant what, if anything, he would have done differently on his business journey, and he said, in a very quick and offhand sort of manner, no deliberation needed –

“Yes. I wish I knew to ask for more, sooner.”

Sit with that for just a minute. Let it sink into you. Really let it wash all over and in you.

I wish I knew.
To ask for more (he may have said aim for, same same).
Sooner.

I think he went on to expand on that a little bit, something around the very simple truth which we DO already know, that whatever we aim for is what we’re gonna get!

And it really stuck with me, you know.

I mean, that interview was nearly 4 years ago now and I still think about those words often!

I hope they impact you as much as they have me.

But I do now want to come back to the topic of today’s conversation, the ‘making ridiculous’ of your most BIG ASS goals.

Maybe my title triggered some people, maybe even you, well do you know what triggered ME about it? That I kept it at 10k a day, and not 20 … 30 … 100!!

Partly because it makes me think of Naomi Campbell, back when I was a teenager, and how she became even MORE famous than what she already was, for having apparently said she ‘wouldn’t get out of bed for less than 10k a day’.

I remember hearing that and I don’t think I was triggered by it, I didn’t feel like it was ‘outrageous’, or in any way wrong or bad, or elitist for her to say that, I just remembering wondering what it must be like, to be able to command money like that.

It definitely felt like a surreal, or far away concept. I couldn’t even imagine!

Except that, bit by bit and year by year, or even decade by decade later –

I DID start to imagine.

In fact I did more than just imagining.

I decided to CALL THAT SHIT IN.

A simple fact about life is that you will ALWAYS achieve or receive GREATER than whatever amount / level feels RIDICULOUSLY low / not okay to you.

We all have our set points, you know, in different areas.

Like, you might let yourself get a little out of your ideal shape, but you wouldn’t go past a certain point. You just wouldn’t. You are LITERALLY NOT ENERGETICALLY OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE FOR THIS. And your point is obviously different to the point others would consider the upper limit.

True also with how you live,
With your relationships,
The kinds of clients you work with,
And with HOW YOU RECEIVE MONEY.

Like, right now, there is an amount UNDER WHICH it would just be ridiculous for you, unimaginable, to receive LESS than that!

Maybe it’s 10k a day like me –

And you genuinely feel like “how could that even be POSSIBLE?! Nobody could live like that! That’s not even a thing”

Or maybe it’s $10 a day.

Or, somewhere in between.

Or, MORE! Yay you. What I actually claim for myself NOW is a helluva lot more than 10k / day as being RIDICULOUS to achieve or receive less than.

Whatever it is for you right now, IT’S JUST A CHOICE.

YOUR choice, just to be clear!

If you can’t or won’t get onboard with that, mush mush on your way ’cause you and I are not a fit and simply CAN’T be.

You gotta understand the mindset you need to ALIGN to,
and believe it’s possible,
In order for me to in any way be able to help you!

Speaking of which guess what?

You can CHANGE your set point right now.

Would you like to know what one of THE most powerful practices I’ve ever followed around elevating my income is?

Simply aligning to a minimum daily income.

And claiming it, well, daily pretty much.

I remember back in 2011 or so I started doing this and it was $211 a day, I think (from my online biz).

It felt like a stretch … a bit over the top … but WITHIN REACH.

I started to simply affirm it every day.

And, I aligned to BEING the person who RECEIVED it, via the actions I then took.

Can you guess what happened?

I got within smelling distance of the $211 a day and it started to feel, well –

A little ridiculous.
RIDICULOUSLY low, that is.

So I changed it to $387 a day, or something like that.

And then I just kept.on.doing this, for years.

It wasn’t too long, maybe 18 months or so from that point, when my daily ‘minimum’ was $2450-ish.

And it’s continued to climb ever since.

And I have continued to believe in it, plant it into my sub-conscious mind, and take aligned action in accordance with believing it is done, and that I am that person.

I’ve also ALWAYS elevated the goal before I achieved it, as soon as it felt SO achievable I raised the bar.

Now, do you think that the idea of only making $211 a day would be BLOOMING RIDICULOUS to me right now?

Like, even if I tried I couldn’t pull in such a piddly amount of money.

I would literally have to REVERSE WHO I AM SOMEHOW. Which would take time! And I ain’t got no time for DAT sort of use of time.

OF COURSE.

But! Can you see that I literally just told you that when I started doing this it felt out of reach and impossible for me?

OF COURSE YOU CAN.

So you see what I’m saying.

I guess the only question is –

What’chu gonna do about it?

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

Let us know what you think!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }