By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Bali Food Spread Dishes
Purpose

CERTAINTY

The reason so many of you are repeatedly failing to get what you want, and become who you dream of being, is because you repeatedly say yes to things which are categorically NOT that.

That feeling of absolute certainty and fuck yes, THAT is what you need to be following in all areas, big and small, if you want to guarantee you’re on path, and that things are working.

And if the feeling isn’t there? Don’t go there. Simple.

Wait until that feeling DOES arrive, don’t accept anything less than that. Don’t accept what IS available right now just because certainty is not present or does not appear to be.

Yes.

This means, in a lot more situations than what feels comfortable, and with a far greater frequency than what feels fair or ‘how it should be’, that you will need to get used to WAITING.

WAITING, for the download.

WAITING, for the clarity.

WAITING, for that emotional burst which tells you ‘YES! This! This is it! Now GO GO GO GO GO!’

And then you GO, and oh! It’s just FLOW, and wow! You simply KNOW –

This is right.
THIS is perfect.
THIS is certainly how it is MEANT to be, and how could I have ever thought anything else?!

And because it’s the RIGHT thing, the DEFINITE thing, the thing it always HAD to be, of course –

It just works.

With almost-unbelievable speed and ease, too.

Any roadblocks along the way feel almost funny, and are dealt with with minimal effort or fuss, providing only a deeper learning, or knowledge, as a result.

There is ZERO DOUBT IN YOUR MIND that this is the thing.

Of course most of you will never experience this –

With where money comes from, and how it just FLIES at you when you are in full alignment, and doing what you 100% are MEANT to –

With your body, and how it just WANTS to look and feel so.damn.good when you’re truly following what is CERTAIN as far as how you treat it, move it, fuel it, rest it.

With relationships, and how the soulmate people just appear from nowhere, like magic, when you refuse to accept anything else and when you hold the intention for them, EXPECT it, expect it to be ONLY expansive and good, and then WAIT.

Or indeed with any aspect of business or life.

MOST of you are going to continue to stuff ever little pocket or corner of your life with things that are not THE thing, because because because, well – !

WHAT IF I DON’T GET ANYTHING ELSE?

And,

I CAN’T AFFORD TO WAIT RIGHT NOW?

And,

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF IN ALL THIS STILLNESS, GOD FORBID I SHOULD HAVE TO JUST BE,

WITH ME,

AND HAVE THAT BE ENOUGH FOR A MINUTE!

No no no no no! I better fill ALL available time and space up, the better to quieten the voices in my head!

But what if,

The voices in your head need to be heard?

Let out,

Detoxified or purged in some cases,

Or perhaps ATTENDED to?

And what if,

Waiting.
Being still.
Letting the madness from within creep up,

Was actually part of the process?

A secret key of sorts,

To open a door in your soul,

On the other side of which lies not only certainty, and ABSOLUTE clarity around who you are, what to do, how to BE, the utmost expression of you, but also –

The ABILITY to be,

Present
Here
Content
Now

When you continue to stuff down the voices, the madness, the fear, when you continue to refuse to make time and space to simply BE, yes even be at one with your madness, and when you continue to fill up your life with the WRONG FUCKING THINGS, justifying that it’s not so bad, it’s VERY close, it’s VERY nearly THE thing, well – !

Guess what happens?

NOTHING.
FUCKING.
GOOD.

That’s what!

Not only do you inevitable create the WRONG FUCKING LIFE

(’cause not-fuck-yes cannot ever result in fuck-yes, it’s just basic MATH girl, you should know this and be living it!)

But you also end up living that life with a perpetual helter-skelter energy.

A sort of off-the-rails breathless madness, and not the good kind.

You can never fully breathe –

You can never fully relax –

And you’re NEVER fully present, how could you be when you damn well know that THIS IS NOT THE PRESENT YOU’RE MEANT TO BE LIVING.

I can tell you though, that if you are willing to practice WAITING,

Making space,

And simply being,

With what is,

(Yes, even when it feels like what is is NOTHING and you’re terrified that if you don’t just go do something, choose something, fill it with something you’ll end up lost, cut free, and NEVER get ahead!)

Then the soul aligned life for you WILL show up.

It has to.

Because, it’s IN you already, you know? The answers to everything. The blueprint for your destiny-driven LIFE. The pathway you are here to create. ALL of it is already in you, and also?

For those of you who are still scared that YOU couldn’t possibly have life that good?

And so you flail around frantically, grasping greedily at everything and anything, better to fill yourself up with SOMETHING then have to acknowledge you are worthy of NOTHING –

Well.

God doesn’t give you a dream, a wish, a desire, that is not yours.

If you can see it, feel it, and you dream of it?

IT’S YOURS.

It’s available.

It’s available for you.

And it’s available now.

But, there IS a catch. Just because it’s meant to be doesn’t mean it ever will be!

And the catch is,

You have to be willing to give up everything which is not that.

Even long before ‘that’ makes itself known or available to you.

You have to be willing to make space, and wait, for your entire life if need be.

Mostly, I believe, and have seen, need will not be. And that when you TRULY make space, cutting off everything which is not hell yes, from every part of how you do business and life, the FLOW will fucking ARRIVE, and then some.

Just watch out for THAT, it’s a helluva ride!

But, you do gotta be willing.

And, you do gotta be absolute.

Who told you anyway, that a good life, a successful life, has to be stuffed to the gills in every possible way?

Better to be the one who receives fully and is fully present for even one MINUTE of your day, than to be the one who spends a lifetime filled to the brim and using every possible minute, moment, breath,

But none of it for what matters.

The only thing we’ve not yet spoken of, the missing link of course?

Trust.

Do you?

 

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message