Business Mindset, Money Mindset

HOW TO MAKE A MILLION DOLLARS A MONTH WITHOUT KILLING YOURSELF, OR YOUR SOUL

This is the year my income will grow to a million dollars a month.

I’m on track, and energetically it’s a done deal which means that PRACTICALLY it’s also a done deal. Done fucking deal, let’s be serious!

How can I be so sure? It’s only how it’s ALWAYS worked.

But here is why –

If you think that affirming and creating the life you want is what those of us DOING it are actually doing, you’ve got another think coming and there’s a whole piece of the badass mofo who refuses NOT to win puzzle you’re missing.

Allow me to share it with you, because this, for me?

Changed EVERYTHING.

See, I’ve known for years that a huge part of lifestyle design and actively building the world you want is FOCUS. You get what you focus on, ALWAYS. You get what you always focus on, and you ALWAYS get what you focus on! The more focus? The greater, faster, more accurate the result.

I’ll bet you know about this already, right? Think about it … specify it … journal on it … affirm affirm affirm REPEAT, and of COURSE do the fucking work! Every success-driven ‘preneur worth their Tony Robbins library knows this shit!

But let me ask you a question:

HOW’S THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU SO FAR?

Because here is what they DON’T tell you, or, perhaps better put, what a lot of us just gloss OVER; so excited to we get about the idea that we can just think our way rich and to ALL our dreams –

If the dream ain’t in alignment you won’t create it

And if you don’t clear the BLOCKS to you receiving it and already seeing it as DONE you won’t create it.

How can you create something, which deep down is not RIGHT for you or which on a sub-conscious or conscious level you don’t believe you can have, should have, or actually don’t want to have because there is some part of you that thinks it’s going to come at too high of a cost?

Answer:

You can’t.

Now don’t get me wrong –

Focus is a GREAT thing. In fact, focus and asking for what you want alone WILL get you a long way. Wanna know how to make a million dollars a month, for example? Aim for two and focus focus focus! That’s one approach for sure, and it’s one that HAS served me well. My entire adult life, particularly the 10 years I’ve been growing this online empire, but even before, I’ve actively and regularly pushed my goals UP. Before I even hit ’em I elevate the goal to the next level beyond, and because my gaze is positioned UP that’s ALWAYS where I end up going!

But I do think …

And I do admit …

That before I really understand what I’m trying to share with you here, what I’m about to finally just come out and SAY, I made it a helluva lot harder and more stop-start to GO up, than what I had to.

See here’s the thing –

About making your goal so damn aligned you can’t NOT fly there, about eliminating the reasons not to so effectively that without even really noticing you had to work for it you ARE there –

The thing is that this whole “create your own reality” thing is only EVER a matter of removing internal resistance to flow.

If I see a goal, in my mind’s eye –
And I want the goal –
And I believe the goal is right for me –
But yet I also see or feel or believe there’s a whole bunch of stuff BETWEEN me and the goal, that I have to get through, work through, take time over, then, well, so long as I don’t get tired or overwhelmed or dis-heartened along the way I eventually WILL deal with all the sgtuff and get to the goal.

Of course MOST people don’t have the stick-to-it-ness to do that. They get tired or overwhelmed or dis-heartened or whatEVER, and they give up –

Get distracted –

Pretend they never really wanted it in the first place!

I will say this about myself –

I’ve definitely been good at STICKING to it along the way, and THAT has served me well.

But here is where I’ve made it so much freaking EASIER on myself, and how I can be so sure of hitting the million dollar a month goal this year.

1) ALIGNMENT

How do I say this in a way that just GRABS you and you GET it??

STOP FUCKING TRYING TO MAKE MONEY DOING ANYTHING LESS THAN WHAT YOU WERE BORN FOR.

You CAN push and pull and force yourself to reach your goals but the reality is that you mostly WON’T achieve it that way, it won’t WORK, and even if it does work? You’ll feel like you sold your soul and maybe your life to get there. Which, since we all ultimately DO come back to values, is a great way to not hold ONTO so-called success once you create it.

Solution?
Commit now to only selling shit you know you were BORN for. It’s what sells the best anyway …

This leads me straight to my next point:

2) REMOVING ALL OBSTACLES TO FLOW

You can’t flow rapidly into and PAST your goal if there’s a whole bunch of shit you have to deal with to get there. You’ll give up or it will just take forever!

But what if you just removed all obstacles now? Well, I’ll tell you what: If you fully believe your goal can be done and there is zero reason practically, emotionally, belief-wise or otherwise to not get there then you will mentally GO straight there which means that the physical outcomes? Will catch the fuck up VERY quickly. Don’t forget the physical world can ONLY be a reflection of the inner world, so if you’re not seeing what you want IN the physical world then fix the inner world!

Here’s what to do –

Identify all beliefs
Feelings
Thoughts
Emotions
Practical obstacles
Spiritual blocks or reasons not to
Random shit you think would stop you
Environment stuff
And EVERYTHING ELSE you can identify

That would serve as a reason for you to not be able to reach your goal at all, or reach it easily.

Then DEAL WITH THEM.

Eliminate
Reframe
Release
Replace
Throw away
Etc

THIS IS POSSIBLE AND IT’S JUST A CHOICE. Stop making it so hard! If you find something along the way that is important enough TO actually hold on to or prioritise ahead of your goal then cool – it just means you needa accept that you want that more than the goal!

Look, we can talk all day about dreaming big and making shit happen, about big and scary and O.M.Gee goals and whether or not it’s POSSIBLE but in the end what is POSSIBLE is precisely what you allow and make possible.

So aim beyond where you think you need to go.
Punch THROUGH the goal.
But choose the goal that is right in the first place, and commit to GETTING there in a way that is awesome not just to getting there SO that life will be awesome. That’s never how it worked!
And then?

Well, it’s simple isn’t it?

If you actually want what you say you want, then simply get rid of and let go of anything that’d stop you.

It’s all very well to want something but in the end you will get what you want MOST. You want to hold on to stuff that tells you it has to be hard, forced, wrong, or take time, that’s your choice.

But it IS a choice.

If you think you have to sell your soul –
Or yourself –
To create success –
That’s precisely what you’ll experience.

If you think it can just flow –
And be so right –
And you already know you’re going BEYOND –
Then that big and badass and OH so awesome goal will soon just be another kickass marker you passed along the way to being all of you.

Get your goals down off a pedestal baby. You were born for this, let it fucking happen!

The thing they don’t tell you about true hustle –

Is it was always actually just about finding the life you were born for –

And refusing to let anything get in the way of it.

Remember …

Life is Now. Press ALL the Way Beyond Play Baby!

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }