Money Mindset, Purpose

PEOPLE DON’T BUY YOUR PRODUCTS, THEY BUY YOU. PEOPLE DON’T BUY YOU, THEY BUY YOUR ENERGY

“You’re SO HOT right now!”

“You’re on FIRE!”

“You’re going off the hook, girl!”

“Damn … that was pure gold!”

I know for sure that if I’m hearing these kinds of things being said in the daily comments and conversation on social media, that if I were to look at my SALES figures, I’d see a straight curve heading heavenward.

Wanna know something else?

It’s got NOTHING to do with what I’m saying … teaching … sharing … selling, either.

I could be rambling on about the state of my hair and the weather (and often am!), but if my ENERGY is on fire?

My bank balance shows it.

This is SO much the case, that over the years I have learned that if I want to be in MONEY flow and ease (and why yes I DO!), then the number one thing I should be focused on???

Getting my own ass into superflow, super GO, super woaahhhhh – what is she on right now?!

When I’m in the superflow zone, everything just comes together like magic.

It’s like I click my fingers, money just flows to me, people come from nowhere and sign up for stuff, ideas are so rampant at times it’s almost exhausting to keep up with them, creativity is OVERFLOWING like a motherfucker, and honestly?

I feel untouchable AND I AM!

Not just in business, either.

EVERYTHING gets easier when I’m in this state. Have you felt this, experienced it, lived it?

Your workouts get easier … you are effortlessly staying in shape or getting into better shape … your physical and emotional energy is high … you seem to need less sleep, almost no sleep … your body just FEELS good … you feel attractive and confident and free, and you ARE!

You know exactly what to do.

And exactly how to do it.

IN ALL SITUATIONS.

What’s happened, is not that you got lucky or on a good wave or something, what’s HAPPENED is that you accessed a state of being which I believe we are all DESIGNED to live in, daily!

I call it superflow.

The place of magic.

The place where I create results in my HEAD, and dreams manifest in a moment.

And what I hear, from others, from the internet, from YOU even, when I’m in this place??

“Girl you are on FIRE at the moment! I can’t get enough of your content!”

And then? Well then they BUY.

And this is so important to understand, you know? If you remotely would like to make mo-ney, doing what you love. And I think that perhaps you WOULD, you would indeed! Yes? Yes!

It’s so funny to me, actually, to think that I used to make it SO hard on myself.

Well, not really funny. Curious 🙂

Of course I didn’t know better, and nobody told me, so it’s not THAT curious. What would be curious for sure, is if I were to tell you these here HOME truths, and then you did nothing about it and kept on TRYING TO SELL BASED ON THE FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF YOUR OFFER.

Imagine!

The horror!

Imagine!

The MADNESS!

IMAGINE –

The PAINSTAKINGNESS of the whole damn thing!

Who would DO such a thing?!

But yet, they’re DOING IT EVERYWHERE. All over the internet! Perfectly intelligent (well … one assumes … I do like to see the best in others …!) entrepreneurs, messengers, creators, artists, and MAYBE EVEN YOU, trying to make MONEY, by selling good shit.

Sorry to tell ya –

It just don’t work that way.

Sorry to tell ya –

It actually NEVER did.

Happy to TELL you –

It never in fact WILL.

And here is why.

People don’t buy features and benefits, pros or cons, even quality.

It’s a given that people want shit that works, does the job, gets ’em from A to B, etc.

But if that were ALL people wanted, everybody would be driving around in | living in | mentoring with the most basic version of whatever it is OUT there.

You know?

A good entrepreneur understands that people don’t buy your offer, they buy you. But actually, it goes one step further.

I used to say this all the time … and it’s not NOT true … it’s just that REALLY what clinches the deal, and has people throwing their credit cards at you like girls throwing their panties at Jon Bon Jovi (just me?? kidding … ;)), is ENERGY.

When you’re HOT –

When you are MAGNETIC –

When charisma is oozing from your every PORE –

THIS is when people buy, but, better than THAT –

ACTUALLY they don’t buy at all.

It’s just that they can’t say no … they fall INTO you, and then, sure sure, you’re selling something, okay, I don’t care what it is, I’ll take 10!

You’ve seen this.

You’ve DONE this.

You’ve been this buyer, whether it’s signing up with the ‘hottest’ trainer at the gym (hot is an energy; never forget that!), or the most on fire aspirational crazy as fuck badass mentor (me! pick me! haha! Join Rich Hot Empire! YESSSSSSS), or maybe it’s the car you drive, the sort of purse you want to carry, the brand of hotels or airline you go with, it is ALL about the energy of the thing.

You can break down the characteristics –

But the truth is that if the ENERGY flipped into being NOT high vibe and appealing, the same characteristics of your now-favourite brands or people would still apply, and you’d be OUTIE

I love Virgin not because of the red and purple colours (okay, I DO love the purple!), but because of the energy of the whole experience. It feels HOT. It feels good to me. It feels MAGNETIC.

If they shifted their energy, the colours’d still be there, and I’d be sad –

And gone.

If you shift YOUR energy, your offers and what they include and what people ‘get’ could still be the same, even awesome, and people?

They’d be gone.

POSSIBLY –

(And this might be exactly the wake up call you need right now)

– they’re not there to START with.

Because, being the good student and hard worker and high achiever and all, you’re SO damn focused on doing a good job, building a good product, getting it all RIGHT –

But nobody ever told you that getting it right just meant getting YOU right.

On the inside.

Sorting your shit OUT.

Giving your SOUL what it needs, to be happy, to feel alive, to be in FLOW, you know?

This is why I now know and understand and LIVE by the fact that if I want to keep making millions of dollars each year with ease, and by doing NOTHING except for what I FEEL like, have my soulmate clients just pay me on repeat to be ME, then my number one job is taking care of my own energy.

Because I know this, I give myself full and no-holds-barred permission to ALWAYS and ONLY priortise what I need right now (in every now) to be the best version of me.

This goes beyond motherfucking self-care, okay?

This is about choosing to TRUST that when you say yes to your soul –

Life says yes to you.

It’s about creating your entire life, day by day and moment by moment, based on what YOU NEED FOR YOU.

To be charged.
To be lit.
To be at your best.
To feel fucking amazing.
To be on FIRE.

People will tell you –

If you check all the boxes, do it right, get the job done, build things just so, then other people will follow you and pay you.

People are wrong.

Wake up.

Pay attention.

Look around.

The ones we can’t tear our eyes off are the ones who have something that can’t be fucking built on the internet.

Become that person.

Open the fucking oyster.

And take what you want from life, ’cause baby?

It’s all there for you, and the ONLY thing you gotta do?

Be exactly who you most love to be, and then open your mouth and your soul, and let the good times roll.

You know I’m right.

Question is –

Do you dare? 😉

Remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }