By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Success Mindset

CHOOSING THE BELIEF TO HAVE YOUR ACTUAL ‘IT ALL’

I wonder, when things don’t go your way, you don’t get what you want or you find yourself feeling down and out, hurting, confused about how such and such happened AGAIN or why you still didn’t break through, do you actually pause to ask why you chose that?

Or are you so gung-ho about picking yourself up and proving that you’ll keep going, do what it takes, no matter what it takes, until it takes, that you forget results ain’t just about hustle?

Unless when you say HUSTLE of course, you understand what hustle really is, which is aligned action towards purpose and in this case, in fact in ANY case where you at first don’t succeed aligned action to follow through on that is a HELLUVA lot more than simply ‘try try try again’.

The ‘try try try again’ mindset is precisely why so many amazing, badass, ‘born for it’ people who are INDEED called, chosen, designed for a life less ordinary, and so on, never quite the damn dream.

They may get close – 

They may get a LOT closer than just about everybody they know –

They may truly have so much to be grateful for, and celebrate, and delight in the accomplishment of – 

But have it ALL? Have total flow? Have everything they ever dreamed of, on their terms? No. That won’t happen just with the ‘try try try again’ methodology, because what picking yourself up and having another go doesn’t account for is WHY WAS THE DAMN CRACK THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

“How did this even happen, and why did I CHOOSE it, why in fact was I not allowing for anything other than this?”

If you’re not asking these sorts of questions, and INSISTING upon a clear and immediate answer from higher self, soul, God, all of the above, then guess what?

YOU are gonna get to keep experiencing the same lesson over and over again until you get it. And all of the trying in the world can’t stop that, because hey hey – the thing of not getting what we want only happens when there’s still something we need to know or understand.

Of course the thing we don’t yet know or see yet could well be that that thing we thought was our ideal dream, ‘our’ thing, was in fact not at all, it could be that there’s something INFINITELY better in store for us, and we will look back and thank GOD it all worked out the way that it did.

In general I would say that believing this IS just how it will be, in all areas, is a pretty helpful and sensible way to look at life. Especially since, in the end, you ALWAYS get what you expect!

But meanwhile –

MEANWHILE – 

Meanwhile, why DON’T you look at the shit in your life which is STILL so far from where you want it to be, and in particular why don’t you look at any area where it feels like shit really blew up or fell apart, and why don’t you just pause for a SECOND before hustling on, and ask –

Why DID I choose this?

Why did I allow this?

Why did I in actual fact NEED for this to happen? 

If it’s something which feels outside of the control of your own choices or desires, or particularly as though it happened TO you rather than was something you had any input over, I would say it’s all the MORE important to ask these questions and to CONSCIOUSLY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for all your outcomes.

What, you’d rather a life in which you believe you have no power or ability to dictate your reality? Good Lord!

The thing is, when you dig in, which you really only need to do for a moment, but honestly though, before the truth
becomes clear, you will be unable to deny that what it all really comes down to is BELIEF.

You could say you chose it because you needed to learn that lesson again –

Or because you don’t yet consider yourself worthy –

Or because the ‘actual thing you want’ feels too hard, you’re not sure if you have what it takes to give what it costs –

But really it’s ALL just belief.

And maybe it’s time to admit –

I haven’t been allowing myself to believe I can have all that I really want in this area.

I’ve been dancing with a shadow version of my ideal.

Convincing myself I have to settle, sacrifice, accept ‘less than’. And then pretending that I really really want that, and then getting all down and sad when I don’t get it, when it doesn’t work!

When the truth is, the ABSOLUTE truth I now no longer care to deny, THAT WASN’T MY ACTUAL DREAM ANYWAY.

And what I really want is THAT.

And how I really want it is EXACTLY LIKE THIS.

And, when I put aside fear, and connect back to my core, what I really believe, what I ACTUALLY believe, beneath all the bullshit, beneath all the conditioned nonsense, beneath all the cracks, beneath all the self-worth la-di-dah WHATEVER, is I ACTUALLY believe that THAT –

That ‘all of it, on my terms’ version of it –

Is exactly
and in NO uncertain terms
what I am gunna have.

So why did nothing work up ’til now? Why have I not yet got what I really want? Well, could be, and I’m just guessing of course, could be you don’t have what you really want yet because you HAVEN’T BLOODY WELL ASKED FOR WHAT YOU REALLY WANT!

And when I say asked I mean LOCKED THE FUCK IN, HERE IS MY ORDER GOD, PLEASE AND THANK YOU, AND NOW I’LL BE GETTING BACK TO MY ALIGNED FUCKING LIFE.

No adjustments.

No ‘oh, lemme just dial down this one bit because THAT would be too much’.

NOTHING held back.

Look –

I know how scary it is to ask for what you really want.

I FULLY get the fear that goes in to laying down your true desires before God, before your self.

But it’s a helluva lot scarier to keep allowing yourself to create the wrong life, because you’re not brave enough to trust in the truth that ALL your desires will be granted to you in God.

So,

You can continue to wail and moan and wonder when you don’t get what you want.

Or you can take a good hard look at the fact that it wasn’t what you really wanted anyway,

That you NEEDED the lesson of shit not working, or knocking you back down again,

And that it’s time to decide better. Decide fully. Decide in what you’re actually being shown is yours. And then CHOOSE THE MOTHERFUCKING BELIEF TO GO WITH IT.

You don’t get everything you always dreamed of and were destined for and then you can finally believe in it –

You finally believe in it,

and then you are able to have it.

Remember –

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message