Purpose

I STILL SOMETIMES FEEL THAT THE REAL ME ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH

For so long, more than what I can possibly remember or ever understand, I was scared of showing my true magic to the world.

Maybe it was that I didn’t really even know what my magic was, and that was a pretty real reason, I suppose, to not be able to show it, but really?

Let’s get real now –

I thought that the real me wasn’t good enough.

Do you know how often I fucking think this, feel this, still?! Too often to possibly ever say or recount. JUST LAST NIGHT I had two situations come up in which I felt like I couldn’t be true to myself, be honest, really, because what if that wasn’t appropriate, or okay, or what if it made me unworthy, unwanted, rejected, what if it PROVED to me my deepest fears, which are that if I lay myself naked –

And bare –

And show exactly who I am, nothing added, or taken, nothing to prove, and not a single jot of conforming or compromising away from alignment and truth, that, well, what I’ll find?

Is it’s just not enough.
I’m just not enough.
Not worth being wanted, not worth being loved, not worth being seen.

I think that if we’re honest … if you’re honest … as I find myself being today, feeling even more vulnerable and willing to expose my soul than normal … we all have a fear that runs deep which is something along the lines of what I just shared.

ACCEPTANCE, and being part of the tribe, is not only one of the deepest human desires, it’s also essential for fucking survival! It’s a basic need and it goes well beyond just having a cool crew to hang with – it’s about the fact that, on a physiological level, if you have nobody else around and with and for you, your chances of DYING are higher. You’re not safe. And so you better fucking sort that shit out!

How this translates with business, with what we do in this online space, with putting yourself out there, is simple –

No matter how committed you are to truth, to fully showing up, to standing in your unapologetically extra POWER, there is always SOME element of wanting to fit in, be accepted, liked, understood.

If you say you don’t give a fuck what anybody thinks, guess what? You’re lying. I don’t mean you can’t choose to act from a PLACE of not giving a fuck, and maybe you have! I make this choice continually, what it means to me really is that I give SO much of a fuck about my truth, my message, and living in accordance with soul, that I maintain a discipline of CHOOSING to not allow giving a fuck about what anybody has to say or think to influence my actions.

But that don’t mean I don’t feel it, notice it, or even that there’s not, from time to time, some sort of mild or more slipping –

A little here, a little there, or maybe just one big area in particular where you find it EXTRA FUCKING SCARY to be fully who you are.

Maybe you can relate? Or maybe you’re so damn extra cool that you truly never ever ever care what people think? Oh yeah … I’ll see your ‘no fucks given’ memes and fuck you selfies and I’ll raise you one case of YOU’RE STILL FUCKING HUMAN BABY, and your survival instincts are a lil more powerful than your need to look cool on Facebook.

But! Maybe you truly have it all figured out, and you NEVER act from a place of conformity or anxiety or even the slightest little adjustment of what you would say or share if you were being FULLY you, FULLY honest, FULLY in your power? In which case, I’m not entirely sure why you’re reading this, shouldn’t you be off in a lab being tested somewhere?!

Anyway.

I mentioned that I had two situations yesterday in which I had to acknowledge that my fear of ME BEING FULLY ME IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, or will cause some sort of bad or scary consequence.

Actually, there’ve been a helluva lot more than two of these sorts of situations of late. Gosh! The past week or so has been a whirlwind of staring naked in the mirror of life and having to make insanely tough choices to act from truth, or to acknowledge places where I was hiding or essentially showing up in a way which somebody who is SCARED OF NOT BEING ENOUGH would.

If I knew I was enough – 
If I knew me just being me was enough – 
If I knew that I am worthy of love, acceptance, receiving, in all areas, without adding ANYTHING to who I am at my core, and just because “I am”, then – 

Well then –

What would I know I have to say right now? Do? Express? Show? STOP doing? Stand up for? Or rail against?

These are just a few of the questions I’ve asked myself on this journey, you know the one; the journey which never ends?!

(And just quietly, how fucking grateful can we be for that, huh?!)

Last night, over dinner with my Inner Circle private clients, a few of us had a frank conversation around why one of these badass ladies had wanted to leave, and stop working with me, a few months back.

“I just felt like the answer was that I needed to maybe pull back, do less, rest … and that you were demanding going more IN all the time”, she said. I’m paraphrasing wildly. But essentially the reason was she felt like my way was the TOO MUCH way, and that the answer was to pull back, and so she should leave.

Let’s be clear – while a lot of people think I’m all about the hustle and working my ass off, it’s actually not that way at all in terms of the PRACTICAL work. The way I run this thang, and the way I teach my clients, is the flow and ease way, and if you followed me round for a week you’d see my entire LIFE is built around saying yes to my soul. Manis and pedis and hair and fun and play oh yes! Or, whatever the soul wants 

But the work … the REAL work, of looking at yourself naked in the mirror every fucking day and being confronted with the REALITY of where you’re not saying yes to all that you are, and the truth about what you know you must do to BE all that you are, that’s some shit I don’t shy away from.

And I expect the same of my clients. Not that I would, or could, ever tell anybody what to do, but the reality of working with me is I am relentlessly in your fucking face just by virtue of EXISTING! I don’t have to do or say anything, I shine a STRONG fucking light.

Often, it’s too much for people. Typically when people leave or stop working with me or following me, it’s because they can no longer handle the relentlessness of knowing that day after day they’re NOT being who they’re fully meant to be, and I’m a constant infuriating reminder of that!

So, they exit, stage left, and often don’t speak to me again for a few years. After which they come back and tell me all of this, which is how I know it. Also I know ’cause I can read you like a book, even without speaking to you 

So my client, this client who obviously decided to stay, and now flew from the US to be here on the Gold Coast for our retreat, I said to her last night at dinner –

“I HATED that you wanted to leave. I was so frustrated by it! Previously, in some cases when people have left the Inner Circle, I knew it was aligned. I knew that our work together had run its course, and it was with blessing and certainty and love that I said goodbye to those people in terms of that level of relationship. It was as it should be. But with you … and with one other person who DID actually leave, when I knew it was just avoidance of being who she really was that was the issue, and I still feel sad about the fact she left … I just KNEW you’re meant to fucking stay.”

“Why didn’t you TELL me then?!”

I stared at her over my cocktail and edamame.

For the past 2 days, I let the message flow without pause, 16 hours or so a day including evening shenanigans. At no point, ever actually, with clients – or kinda anyone! – am I lost for words.

But in this moment, I was blank.

“Well … I guess … (and I was kinda SQUIRMING in the chair!) … I don’t know, that would feel – inappropriate?”

In my mind I was trying to figure it out, and what was coming up was – if somebody said that they want to stop working with me and I said “I think you’re wrong and should stay!”, that it kinda makes me look like I just want to save the sale or something? Or, as I said to her and the other ladies listening – it’s like breaking up with someone and the other one says, no, you can’t leave! Haha. Which just on a side note I think I may have done once … but I did it because I believed it was not right for it to end, and I was willing to say that!

So why wasn’t I willing to say that with this client, when she nearly left? Why DIDN’T I say it with the one person who did leave the Inner Circle so far who I KNEW shouldn’t?

Flat out, because deep down I worry I’m not good enough / worthy of acceptance, and how that plays out in THIS situation is, well, I don’t wanna look like I HAVE to keep you as a client.

I was compromising my integrity for fear of not being accepted, without even realising it!

Let me tell you – it is an INCREDIBLE thing to have clients who will straight up tell you what YOU need to hear! I’m so grateful for these women in my life!

I shared this with her, with the table, and what she said kinda floored me –

“Well, I would have wanted you to tell me. I wish you had, because I would have believed you. I would never have thought you’re doing it for money, because I respect you and know you never would do that, you have too much integrity for that. I would have believed you can see what I can’t see because you’ve been there before me”.

Honestly, I was pretty stunned by this. Partly I though – well, if somebody wants to stop working with me, doesn’t that mean they do NOT think so highly of me anymore?! What an interesting story I now realise I’ve created there! Because obviously in THIS case at least it was about her own avoidance of self … and deep down I know that that’s typically the reason … it did not mean she’d suddenly decided she didn’t like me!

And as for the rest of it, well DUH – of COURSE I should have been calling my client on it, because she’s right – I have been there before, and that’s why I understood what was going on! Instead, I felt frustrated at knowing the real reason but let myself believe it would be wrong or bad to tell HER it, because my ego was saying – ‘then she’ll think you’re just trying to retain the sale!’.

SO fucking eye-opening!

And suffice to say, lesson learned. From that moment forward I get to go to a whole NEW level of tellin’ it like it is with my clients … which is certainly saying something … and also makes me realise with a little sigh that this will no doubt result in me repelling even MORE people.

#asitshouldbe #callintherightonesonly

So, that was one thing, one situation from yesterday in which my feeling of me just being me is not enough BLOCKED me from my truth, and my power.

The other one was much more intimate, too intimate to share all the details, involving a man, and the sudden opportunity to step into a space of feeling completely safe, and heard, in expressing what I was available for, or needed.

Something happened, and I found myself quickly smoothing it over, “no, no, it’s fine, I’m fine!”, when really I was not fine, but the little girl inside of me felt scared that if I said what I was really feeling, I would then be a nuisance.

High-maintenance.

Or simply, not of use.

It’s SO crazy, how the mind works, don’t you think?

And he, he totally called me on it. Read exactly what the situation was, and basically put his hand up and said NO – you’re not okay, and I’m not okay with you being not okay, even a little bit.

INSTANTLY, almost impossibly quickly, I felt hot tears streaming down my face, and I realised with shock –

When did I last feel that I am REALLY allowed to say what I’m feeling, or that what I’m available or not available for or what I NEED, is okay, or worth being heard, or that a man WANTS to hear it in that situation?

I don’t even remember.

And I hadn’t even realised, that hey hey – THAT’S FUCKING RIDICULOUS. Why would I not always and ONLY honour what is true for me?

Answer, served up happily from my higher self as I let the tears stem –

Because I’ve been scared of not being good enough, if I lay myself bare (so to speak, I don’t mean scared of being seen naked physically, I’m quite okay with that haha), and say –

This is me.

What’s NOT AT ALL FUCKING FUNNY OR CURIOUS, is that the SECOND he said that to me, not only did I start crying silently, but also – 

I noticed something within me open up, release, GIVE, in a way that I just thought I had some kind of block or problem around!

Highlighting the fact that the only damn block was NOT FEELING SAFE OR HEARD!

SO much wow, let me tell you.

And so here is where I want to close this today.

For you.

And for me.

Because we BOTH know I could go on for thousands of words, and thousands of tears, and thousands of years, too!

So, instead, just this –

I wonder:

Where are you still scared of not being good enough, if you lay yourself bare, and say –

“This is me”?

And how would it change things for you RIGHT FUCKING NOW if instead you decided to stand up –

Step up –

And show up, in every area –

Naked.
Bare.
Nothing added.
Nothing to prove.
And telling you –

This is me.

Listen in.
And then tell me –
Tell yourself.
The truth.

And then?

You KNOW you gotta go live it 

Always remembering –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

Let us know what you think!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }