Success Mindset

I THINK OF THE THINGS IN MY HEAD AND THEN I GET ‘EM

This year I’ve decided to rev shit up, turn up the dial to MAX, go harder and faster and deeper, more AUDACIOUSLY than ever before, and essentially blast past every possible level I encounter, but you know what?

I’m also gonna have it be easier than ever before.

There’s so much I’ve noticed even in the past week or two, since deciding this, where I was making it SO hard. Me! The superflow and ease Queen! I know what you’re thinking –

OUTRAGEOUS. How dare she?!

Well, that’s what I’m thinking … I’m thinking about how outrageous it is that I’ve still had so many areas of biz and money-makin’ where I’ve been copping a 2D join the dots approach to getting shit done, when I damn straight KNOW that success is a simple game of SOUL shifting. How dare I be so selfish as to limit the reach of my message, to slow down the unleashment of truth, to put a cork in the receiving of ever more millions of dollars made never mind the impacting of millions of life.

I won’t stand for it, not a moment longer.

Maybe some people would think what’s OUTRAGEOUS here is that I can’t already be content with making this much money with the level of ease and flow and support I currently do have … that I should learn to accept that not EVERYTHING gets to be on my terms … in fact just the other day somebody said this directly to my face! He said it with love, like stating something matter of fact, informing me as to how the world works.

Equally as matter of fact, I paused mid-keystroke, turned to him, and said quite calmly –

“I disagree. I ALWAYS get to have exactly what I want, on my terms. It works because I decide it’s gonna work”

Bear in mind this conversation was not with ONE OF US, and so my statement left him (from what I could observe) somewhere between befuddled and unable to process how THAT is a thing while simultaneously feeling sorry for the poor deluded child I obviously am.

Yeah … the one who has manifested buying her dream beaachside multi-million dollar home … not just the money for but never-mind that the sort of house I bought in the area I bought in is considered impossible to find …

Dream car …

Endless first class travel both alone and with her kidlets …

Literally NEVER ever considering (or usually even looking at) at how much something costs, whether it’s the latest Chanel, or said house, or near-to-daily blowout appointments, or ALL the deep dive inner work shizniz, any and all day to day things, etc etc etc!

The girl with her head in the clouds who decided she could build a multi-million dollar business –

All online, and location free –

Based ONLY on doing her purpose work, what she loves, what she can’t NOT –

But also in the WAY she wants to do and deliver it, not a single bit of the marketing, packaging, launching, delivering, selling, coaching, ETC based on any sort of ‘how it’s done’, but instead based just on what feels good for HER; what her soul WANTS it to be –

Who wanted to mentor the leaders of the leaders, and knew she SHOULD; is meant to, even though she was the one looking up to THEM –

Who literally currently has private clients who used to be the actual exact people SHE looked up to and aspired to be like –

WHO THINKS OF THE THINGS IN HER HEAD AND THEN GETS ‘EM –

Who does EVERYTHING –

But EVERYTHING –

Which she actually decides to do, and who indeed even manifested an entire house disappearing just a couple weeks ago …

Yeah … that me! It’s amusing to me when I try to explain my mindset to people who are not us, and watch them write me off as living in a fantasy world, or they laugh because they think I’m being silly … it’s not hard to continue choosing the fantasy world, you know? Since it works so well for me and all!

So when I think about it being EVEN easier,

And at first I wonder why THAT idea is popping in to my head, because really – how could it possibly be easier than THIS, I already literally only follow the flow all day, just merrily unleashing shit from my soul in haphazard and chaotic fashion, making it up as I go, throwing it via blogs and live videos and stories and programs and courses and rants, oh my, at the internet …

And am INSANELY well supported by my amazing soul-called-in team of #KatNinjas …

I ALREADY don’t do anything I don’t wanna do, so what could be easier?!

Well, I’m glad you asked. Because I think this is super relevant to YOU, as well.

That bit about how I don’t do shit I don’t wanna do?? That bit is where the letdown is.

I don’t do shit I don’t wanna do.

As a result of this, while I am a content creating MACHINE, who loves to write and speak and unleash in the MOMENT each day, and whose empire is built on that exact foundation … in fact it IS the very way I not only create, but also build my audience, launch, market, sell, etc – it’s all just my on the fly content … what has NOT been happening is growth in repurposing and leveraging of content.

The book side of my business, the funnel side, the improvement upon automated sales emails and processes.

Because, I’ve separated it in my head and made it ‘something I had to do’ (so didn’t, ’cause I never do stuff I ‘have’ to do), as opposed to ‘something I ALREADY automatically do’.

People think it’s hard, or time-consuming, or would be, to do what I do to be so successful.

For me it is EASY and feels like it takes no time. It’s like breathing. It’s just an extension of me, it IS me.

So, how do I make it easier?

To grow specific arms of my business, like the book side, podcasts, also articles and features in the media, automated emails, etc, all the things I never get around to ’cause I don’t wanna DO things?

Simple – just make it part of what I’m already doing.

Grab random bits of blogs, for example, and make them on the fly into my latest sales or funnel email, or include them in a book, or send them off for PR purposes. Grab clips out of livestreams and use for a podcast. Just DECIDE it’s easy to do ALL the things you WANT done, but don’t want to HAVE to do.

(Of course I get I could have ninjas doing above things for me. With my content, I’ve found this doesn’t feel good for me, even if it’s repurposing my stuff. I want to put my own ‘live’ energy into my different platforms, it feels good and it works WAY better).

But really what this conversation is, is one about mindset.

I DECIDED that this year I will do all the things.

Bring SO many ‘extras’ for growth of audience, income, and spreading of message to life.

But NOT have to add more time, energy or structure to my life. No way!

So, because I decided it could be easy, my mind gave me options, and voila – I have to wonder how I ever made it feel hard.

Just like I wonder how people ever think it could be hard to write and speak and create all day err’ day, and launch all the time, with ease, make millions, just by not even thinking and waking up and being you!

What you EXPECT to be easy, will be.

It’s how it works, it’s how it ALL works.

And I want you to understand –

This applies to everything.

Because of how I chose to think a long time ago, I’ve not only achieved all the physical things I mentioned above, but I see every part of my life impacted.

‘Impossible’ situations resolved or figured out, because I refuse to accept that they HAVE to be bad or not work.

Impossible dreams of body, lifestyle, EVERY part of biz, life, brought to life.

ALWAYS.

When I decide.

And get out of my own way, stop looking for the how, and just wait for the pathway to be shown to me.

Today, as we gear up for another ‘best year ever!’, let’s just decide that this is how it works yeah?

WE THINK OF THE THINGS IN OUR HEAD AND THEN WE GET ‘EM.

What else would you even wanna know?!

Don’t forget – !

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

Let us know what you think!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }