By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Success Mindset

MAYBE IT’S JUST TIME TO KICK YOUR OWN ASS

I get that you’ve been running a pattern for a while now which says it’s hard, it’s not working, you just gotta push shit up a hill and is it ever gonna be worth it, but you know what?

Maybe it’s just time to kick your own ass.

You can walk around continuing to buy into the story – and you know it IS that – that you’ve somehow lost your touch and you don’t really know which button to push, oh my God, what if I push the wrong one and I make it even WORSE – !

Or you can stand the fuck up like you know you’re alive, THROW your shoulders back like the God damn warrior you are, and decide to pull yourself UP on that shit.

Oh, so it really has been so slow going, so uphill, it HURTS and you just don’t know if you can take it anymore? And? You gonna keep on singing that sad old song or you gonna re-write that shit now?

Oh, but what if you then dig in and you try and it STILL doesn’t work, you just don’t know if you can take anymore of the rejection, the deflation, the feeling that life just don’t wanna play with you? And? What if you just decided you’re no longer available for that?

What if you just decided that from RIGHT FUCKING NOW you are done?

Done with buying into whatever you think has been going on.

Done with ALLOWING yourself to continually recreate it by worrying or moaning about it.

Done with entertaining anything other than the certain.fucking.knowledge that you CAN have what you want, you WILL create whatever you truly decide to, and you ARE now back on fucking track with such gazelle-like grace and speed that the whole entire WORLD is gonna shut up and watch you!

Why? BECAUSE YOU DECIDED SO BITCH!

The truth is, and I know you of all people hate to admit this, I get it, REALLY I do, but the truth is that you’ve become soft.

Bloated.

Pasty and pale energetically, like a washed ashore 3-day old fish.

It.

Is.

Gross.

You’re.

Being.

Disgusting.

That.

Is.

Enough!

ENOUGH, do you hear me? You’re in charge and YOU GET TO CHOOSE.

You are literally CREATING this reality of struggle because you’re allowing yourself to BELIEVE in it. You’re a grown ass adult for God’s sakes! You don’t have to believe in things that aren’t real and oh oh oh by the way – YOU GET TO DECIDE WHAT’S FREAKIN’ REAL!

So, what then? You’re just committed to the hardship? Something in you right now needs to feel coddled and sympathised with, and so you’re playin’ a tune which will result in others giving you that? Well not me sister. Not me. I ain’t giving you SHIT except for the you-know-you-want-it smack in the face reminder that YOU CAN BE BETTER THAN THIS.

You can be better than this.

YOU GET TO CHOOSE, NO WAIT – YOU ALREADY CHOSE, AND YOU.CAN.BE.BETTER THAN THIS!

It’s time to re-set.

Reframe.

Wake the fuck UP.

RECODE BACK TO WHAT ALWAYS WAS, and that is this – the certain fucking knowledge that when you CHOOSE certainty it WILL come running for you, and has to.

All of the things you crave and need and always ARE, when success is a-flowing, ALL of these things are waiting in the wings for you as we speak; don’t you see?!

You’re literally standing on the stage of your life right now –

Arms in the air and teeth gnashing and wailing to all who will listen about how shit won’t work –

(You sound annoying as fuck just btw)

– and meanwhile everything you long for and everything that would be there if you were ROCKING it is JUST.OFF.STAGE!!

Like – a few feet away! Within smelling distance! Within GRABBING distance, so WHY DON’T YOU JUST CALMLY WALK YOUR ASS OVER AND GRAB IT?!

Why?

Well, let’s talk about why, SHALL we?

Because your ass is lazy?

Because you’re letting FEAR rule you?

Because maybe you’re a lil bit addicted to the sad sack side of you?

Because you’re playing that lame old tune of not being worthy?

Because you’re just stuck on freakin’ loop, like a broken record, and not realising you ALWAYS have the ability to snap the fuck out of a not-helpful pattern?

All of these things, and others besides no doubt, but mainly, MAINLY girlfriend –

Because you haven’t decided otherwise.

Because you haven’t DECIDED otherwise.

BECAUSE YOU HAVEN’T FUCKING DECIDED OTHERWISE!

And then backed that shit up like the warrior fucking queen you are.

That’s all.

That’s REALLY all.

So –

What’chu gonna do now, hmmm?

Which story you wanna keep rolling out?

What tune will you be taking to bed with you TONIGHT?

Are you SERIOUSLY even going to entertain any idea other than that you can BE WHO YOU WANT AT ANY MOMENT IN TIME AND NOTHING CAN STOP YOU?

Are you REALLY going to play life in a way which indicates you can’t just SNAP YOUR FINGERS, BLINK YOUR EYES, CLICK YOUR RUBY RED HEELS TOGETHER AND COMMAND THE ENTIRE WORLD TO DROP AT YOUR FEET?

Who the hell even are you?

And what have you allowed yourself to become?

I’m here to tell you, today, to REMIND you, and to rouse you to absolute determination and certainty:

YOU ALWAYS HAD THE POWER TO CHOOSE WHATEVER YOU WANT.

Nothing has changed.

But soon enough, if you don’t remember that?

We might just believe this deflated pasty fat fish bloated you is the real thing.

You are who you show yourself to be.

And you’re creating your reality right now.

Want it to look different?

Make it fucking different.

And don’t forget –

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message