Success Mindset

MY NO IS A CLEAR NO, MY YES IS A CLEAR YES

The reason you struggle to consistently sign up the level of soulmate clients you know you REALLY are meant to work with and absolutely can help … the high level badasses who are already crushing it but YOU KNOW YOUR WORK COULD TAKE THEM SO MUCH DEEPER, is a simple issue of ENERGY.

Your energy, specifically, and how it’s continually sending out mixed signals, confusing people, NOT showing who you really are, what you stand for, what your boundaries and expectations are and what people can therefore KNOW IN ADVANCE (with or without you telling ’em!) if they work with you.

In a general ‘make life easier’ sense, one of the MOST powerful things you can do is to get clear on the signals you’re sending, and then be CONSISTENT with that shit.

We do it all the time, of course.

I tell my puppy earlier today “no!” and growl at him a little like the good pretend Mumma-dog I am, when he eats an entire corner off of the wall, but then within less than half a second I’m squishing his little Frenchie face and giving him kisses all over the head while I tell him what a NAUGHTY beautiful baby criminal he is.

Yeah … I’m sure the “No!” was clearly heard and understood. Haha.

Or, take my relationship with my children’s father, my ex-husband.

I have been CLEAR on my boundaries, standards, requirements, for communication as co-parents and respectful adults, and as far as where we now stand, a MILLION times.

So why is it (I often bemoan to my friends and trusted advisors) things still seem SO DAMN ENTANGLED? Like an Octopus has his tentacles all the way through me, is how I often feel! The energy is ALL messed up.

Why?

DUHHHHHHH … because I’m clearly not being decisive and FIRM in my energy.

I say one thing.

My energy however says another. It is riddled with uncertainty, insecurity, fear, guilt, shame, you name it! Sounds awful, I know! I don’t mean this is true all the time, not by a long shot. MOSTLY I am clear, calm, grounded, certain in how to communicate and also in what I desire and require in response. This – works. But at times, yeah. The old triggers get me. The old stories get me. The old PAIN gets me, and feels all-too-real in the now.

And so my energy starts acting like some kind of freaked out SCREECHING radio wave, resulting more often than not in confusion or aggression or just NOT getting what I want in terms of communication or peaceful connection relevant to our children.

I am okay with all of this, in that I am proud at myself for the work I HAVE done around it and also continue to do around it, with key people who support me on that. I am always improving, in all areas!

That’s a big area I suppose, probably the biggest one for me personally, but really – ANY place we are sending mixed signals out is a place where we shouldn’t be surprised if we’re not getting what we want.

Say you want one thing relevant to your body, and that you’re going to cut sugar / drop back on wine / eat more greens and workout more, etc, but then break your own rules every time you had a bad hair day? Or, just stare at yourself in the mirror and HATE on what you see, energetically transmitting I AM NOT ENOUGH, rather than being INTERNALLY the version of you who is already there?

Yepppp … mixed signals.

Transmission: unable to be read.

Result: MIA.

It’s pretty simple, really!

In business, and specifically with signing up (well, effortlessly and magnetically attracting in, like magic, from nowhere) high-level clients, but REALLY with drawing in soulmate peeps at ANY level –

The kind who wanna buy ALL your stuff ALL the time, without even looking at the details –

How this works is damn obvious, isn’t it?

You SAY you’re here to work with a certain type of client.

She’s badass, fearless, a leader, she is ALREADY taking action and creating killer results in her life, she shows up like this, she invests in herself like that, you have the vision of her in your mind in NO uncertain terms!

And, you even put that vision out there as well, don’t you?

Proudly stating what you stand for.
Who you are here to help.
What YOUR clients are like and why they are so EXTRA.
Or, you do one of those ranty “I’ll no longer stand for such and such bullshit!” posts on the internet, about all the ways in which you are now gonna OWN YOUR SHIT … 10X YOUR PRICES … NEVER ACCEPT BLAH BLAH BLAH AGAIN … WATCH OUT WORLD!

Everybody hell yeahs!
Everybody says YAAASSSSS Queen!
Rihanna and Beyonce gifs are PLENTIFUL in supply!
You feel so good! Dopamine is the BEST! And you got an EXTRA hit today, what an action-taking badass you are!

And then the very next week … day … heck, I’ve even seen it happen later the same day … you’re posting some extra special ‘never seen before’ discount that is SO SPECIAL but really just screams ‘fuck, I need a sale NOW’.

Or, you’re signing someone up who categorically is NOT amazing … in fact something about their energy just makes you want to run screaming for the other side of the planet … in your soul you KNOW you can’t really help this person because THEY ARE NOT LIKE YOU AND THEY DON’T GET IT, or they specifically have somethin’ going on which you SWORE you’d never accept in a client again … but hey, they agreed to pay, sorta, sure it seems to be like pulling teeth to get it, but it can work can’t it?

Anyone?

Anyone?!

You KNOW you know what I’m talking about here 

And what this really is of course is a conversation around INTEGRITY.

If you were IN it –

There would be ZERO DEVIANCE FROM IT.

Your no would mean no.
Your yes would mean yes.
About who you are.
What you stand for.
Who you work with.
At ALL levels.
And what your entire damn message and soul service is in the first place!

This would mean that when you say you’re not gonna sell certain shit anymore because you got a burst of inner power and admitted it’s not aligned you would then FOLLOW THROUGH ON THAT. PERRRRRRMMMMMMMAAANNNNNANNNNTTTTLLYYYYY.

Permanantly 

It would mean that when you rant and rage to your partner, your mentor, your friends, your journal, that you’re SO DONE with such and such, or with how certain people show up, or with not showing ALL of your naked soul, there would then be action forthcoming from that.

PERMAN-
ANT-
LY.

It would mean that when you rip a damn bandaid, it stays ripped.

When you say ‘never again!’, you CUT THE DAMN CORD THAT EVEN MAKES AGAIN POSSIBLE.

It would mean taking what you say in private –

And BOLDLY telling it to the whole world, because hey –

If you’re gonna swear on a course of action or on BECOMING something but then you can’t talk about it publicly, do you even have any intent of backing that up?

Or is it just a pipedream like everything else you SAY you’re gonna do?

Continually stamping your foot, connecting to deeper purpose, reminding yourself what you’re damn here for and then getting some kind of quick-fix validation but never actually making it WHO YOU DAMN ARE.

I KNOW you know what I mean, because we ALL do this in different ways.

And maybe that’s okay.

Maybe it’s just how it is.

Maybe your no doesn’t really mean no, and your yes means whatever-the-frick-you-then-end-up-doing?

Or maybe –

Just maybe!

You’re done with spinning one tune in your own mind where courage and certainty is at its greatest, and then creating a life that shrieks FAILED TO FUCKING BACK HERSELF all around that.

It’s up to you.

It’s ALWAYS up to you.

But if you don’t have what you want then just a lil tip for you –

Might be helpful to start acting ENERGETICALLY AND IN ALL POSSIBLE OTHER WAYS like it’s actually what you want –

KNOW you are worthy of –

And insist upon.

Yeah?

Yeah.

Don’t forget – !

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

Let us know what you think!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }