By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Purpose

SAYING NO TO ANYTHING YOU WANT IS SAYING NO TO EVERYTHING YOU WANT

#ManifestationSmackdown

What are you saying no to in your life, because you think that it’s a hassle, too much effort, maybe not worth it, or that it would somehow make you a diva or a bad person and you’d feel self-conscious chasing after it?

I’m talking about the stuff you really really want the OUTCOME of, but yet you’ve bought into a story – your own story! – that you for whatever reason should NOT chase after?

Can I tell you something?

Anything you desire, ANYTHING that comes through you as a dream, a vision, a missive, a CALLING, is not only available to you AND available now, but it’s also available and ALLOWED no matter the cost.

When you say no to purpose, to passion, to flow, or just to that epic cool thing you want but think you should get OVER, as you don’t really NEED it, you actually limit your ability to manifest abundance and receive ALL things.

For example –

Lately I’ve been thinking about starting to make the change from crazy redhead back to platinum blonde. I was blonde for 10 years before red … I have LOVED the red, do love it … but I keep on getting that call.

I’ve put it off 3x now, because oh, the HASSLE. It would be a massive endeavour … not for ME really, as I’ll just sit in the salon and work while things get done to my head … but it would take a few months to ‘get there’ with the colour, and then my worry is I’ll probably change my mind nearly as soon as we do. lol.

So I’ve been saying no, because I know myself well enough to know I WILL want to change it after all that effort, so ‘I should just keep it red, I do like the red, it is cool, etc’.

Today my stylist asked me what the plan is with my colour, and I started to tell her this whole story about why we should just leave it red, and then suddenly it hit me –

What in the actual fuck? I WANT it blonde. I would love to be blonde again. That feels fun to me right now! And so WHAT if I then change my mind again right after, I CAN change my mind, I’m ALLOWED to change my mind, and also it is AVAILABLE to me to change my mind AND my hair colour, at any time! I literally have no excuse … I can’t even argue that it’s a bother to HER, as she is excited about the idea; it’s art for her!

As I sat in the chair just now having my head massaged and having this conversation, listening to myself talk and suddenly realising how silly it is to say no because of the bother OR because of the idea that I may not then stick with it long enough to make it ‘worth it’, I started to wonder where else this mindset might be showing up in my life.

What else am I saying no to, because I think it would make me too demanding … high maintenance … or because I shouldn’t NEED that … or because what if I then want something else?

A few examples came to mind right away, like the fact that I’d been telling myself for months (actually I already acted on changing this a week or two back) I don’t NEED a daily housekeeper at home even though I WANT one, can also AFFORD one, and I love having a beautiful clean house. I already have my cleaner every second day, shouldn’t that be enough?!

Well, thing is, when we come at life from an ABUNDANCE mindset, and choose to believe that anything we desire is available to us, ALLOWED, also available now, and additionally that whatever we dream is our dream to bring to life and therefore a responsibility, it means, literally, that EVERYTHING we want and desire is allowed –

Is okay –

And is also, actually, a requirement!

Because if I say ‘no, I can’t or shouldn’t have that’, it implies that I DON’T actually believe:

– That all things are possible-
– That abundance is unlimited
– That there is no such thing as a selfish (bad selfish) or ‘wrong’ dream
– That whatever I desire SHOULD be brought to life

And if I’m allowing myself to imply that in ONE area, it impacts my sub-conscious mind across ALL areas.

You can’t say no to the so-called little or ‘not necessary / not valid / not ‘important enough’ goals and dreams and expect to be able to manifest the bigger or supposedly needed or important enough things.

Who are you to decide what is a worthy goal or dream ANYWAY? Who are you to judge what desires you deserve to bring to life or can justify to whomever the fuck it is you think you need to justify to, vs which ones make you somehow a bad person for wanting?

Either you believe in unlimited abundance and your God-given right to choose your life, or you don’t.

Saying no to one thing you want is INHERENTLY saying no to EVERYTHING you want.

And following your desires, following what you’re in alignment guided to from within, is not just something you CAN do, it’s a motherfucking responsibility, if you actually care about bringing your purpose to life and impacting others with your message and with the way you live your LIFE.

Don’t you see?

You either believe or you don’t.

There is no ‘that belief applys for this but not for that!’.

It doesn’t work that way.

As I sit here, my hair all fresh and shiny once again, I’m reminded of so many things I at one point told myself were ‘too much’. Like – getting my hair blown out several times a week, which is what I just had done! These days it’s normal for me to pop past the salon every other day to get my hair done. I don’t question it. But years back when it first started to come to me that that’s what I wanted, it felt OUTRAGEOUS and indulgent. Wasteful. Silly. Etc.

Now? Normal. And as for whether giving IN to my desire somehow cost me? What a RIDICULOUS FUCKING IDEA!

EVERY desire I have given myself permission to give in to, the ‘deep important ones’ AND the more supposedly superficial ones, has result in an increased vibration of abundance for me and also for all who connect with me!

Which is what you’ve got to realise, when it comes to you:

Being MORE of you inspires your tribe to be more of THEM.

Giving in to YOUR desires and dreams, no matter how outlandish or ‘bothersome’ gives your audience, and all who connect with you, permission to give in to THEIRS.

And here is what it comes down to, all of this:

You were born to shine, yes?

You were born to be a light for others?

You DO believe, at your core, that all things you can see inside of you are allowed and also ‘okay’?

Well then, simple:

Just as it’s our job to unleash our message not critique it, it’s also our job to shine our fucking light and let in anything our heart guides us to do, ANYTHING, and not critique or question it.

What if, from this moment forward, you simply said ‘yes’ to every single thing your heart desires?

‘Yes’, with nothing added to it.

Not ‘yes, but is that okay?’, or ‘yes but will that be a bother?’, or ‘yes, I would except it’s just that – ‘.

Just – ‘yes’.

Actually when you think about it, all you ever had to do was to say ‘yes’ to what comes through you.

If you’ve been making it a helluva lot more complex than that, trying to play God with your own life, trying to decide what’s okay or not okay, and wasting INSANE amounts of time and energy instead of just allowing, that’s okay.

Me too.
Been there.
Done that!

And now?

I choose to say yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes to purpose.
Yes to passion.
Yes to flow.
Yes, with NOTHING added to it, to EVERY thing which my heart guides me to.

It feels good …

Join me?

Now?

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message