By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Business Mindset

SHOW UP AND SERVE

The only thing you have to do, if you’re serious about “crushing it” online, is to stop worrying about what you need to do to make MO-NEY and get people to PAY you and instead start getting really fucking fixated on how you can best show up and SERVE.

Do you want to know my secret?

The reason I have such a LOYAL #culttribe of online followers (thank you for being one of ’em by the way!) who buy my stuff on repeat and THANK me for letting them PAY me? The reason I’ve literally built a multi-million dollar all online business just by doing what I LOVE, and completely on my terms?

It’s VERY very simple:

I over promise like a mofo, and then I over OVER deliver.

But actually that’s not my REAL secret, not by a long shot. Hell yeah I create a lot of content; safe to say I create more original daily content than anybody elsed online, as best as I can tell. And hell yeah I SELL a lot, as well. Daily and without apology, as you may have noticed!

But the thing is …

And the reason why I truly feel like it’d be pretty damn hard to beat me at this game …

And why I KNOW I will only CONTINUE to grow my impact AND my income …

And what you want to maybe consider figuring out for YOU …

I actually love creating content.

It’s all I want to do.

All I EVER wanted to do in fact, was write and speak and create and UNLEASH what’s inside of me. To just look within and let what resides and at times hides in there –

Out.

And I spent so long.

Oh! SO long.

Trying to figure out –

How to monetize –

Everything BUT what’s already inside of me.

Telling myself that me just being ME and sharing | teaching | inspiring | empowering from what I find in there, well THAT can’t be good enough!

So I did everything –

And I followed ALL the rules I found online and a bunch more which I never found but just managed to make up inside of me –

To try and prove myself. To convince everybody. To package and produce a bunch of …

STUFF.

Which I didn’t really care about nor think it WAS about.

And then I worked my butt off to SELL it.

To people I didn’t particularly adore or think that much of, and by following marketing and sales methods that I REALLY didn’t adore or think that much of.

But I thought it was the way.

I thought it was how it had to be.

I’m a GOOD student, God damn it, and so I did what I learned and was TOLD!

But through it all –

ALL I really wanted to do was to write and speak and create and unleash the random –

And the MESSY –

And the just plain WEIRD –

Stuff inside of me.

And even though I QUESTIONED myself and even though I wondered why anybody would want to listen to ME and even though I certainly had NO fucking clue how it could possibly result in MO-NEY, I had this sneaking –

Growing –

Suspicion –

That if I would just stop looking for ALL THE WAYS OUTSIDE OF ME to make a name for myself, get seen and get paid, and if I would just trust what was within and LET IT OUT that maybe –

Actually definitely –

I could inspire, motivate, educate and EMPOWER others to also say ‘fuck this shit’ about following the NORMAL path and to instead wake up and press play.

On their dreams.

On their calling.

On their LIFE.

Have I told you?

All I EVER wanted to do was to write and speak and create and unleash and inspire and motivate and educate and EMPOWER you to know:

You were born for a REASON.

There is stuff inside of you that is REAL.

You can live the life you dream of and you can unleash your ART and you can have it ALL and you can do it on your TERMS, it’s ALL right there waiting for you baby, but if you WANT it?

Well.

At some point you’re going to have to step up and TAKE it.

And do the work.

Every day.

For the rest of your life.

Of being you.

Is it really SO much to ask, to give everything, until the day you die, to the eternal mission of getting to wake up each day and simply BE WHO YOU WERE BORN TO BE?

I think not.

I’ve LEARNED not.

I KNOW not.

So now –

When I look at how I make my money, how I have this #culttribe following, how it is that I create SO much content each day, to where nobody can seem to understand how it’s POSSIBLE and even I MYSELF wonder at it at times, and when you then ask me –

What do I do Kat?

To get them to follow?

To get them to buy?

How do I know what to sell?

How do I know how to sell it?

WHAT DO I DO?

Well –

I can answer you in a hundred different ways and then a hundred more.

I can talk about how to market and create and brand online and whatEVER.

But the answer is actually a lot simpler than that, in fact it is so simple that most people reading will not BELIEVE it because hey –

Surely success can’t be as simple as just DOING WHAT YOU KNOW YOU’RE MEANT TO DO, going all in at it, daily and on repeat?!

But here it is and this is all it is and this is all it’s ever BEEN, for me. It’s just that when I was broke and when it wasn’t working and when I felt like I was going to die trying I just wasn’t DOING it.

I just gave myself permission to do what was inside of me.

To write and speak and create and unleash and let it all OUT.

It’s EASY to show up and serve each day, to produce so MUCH, to over promise and over OVER deliver, when all you’re doing is ALL YOU EVER WANTED TO DO.

So I let it out –

Daily.

The madness.

The mess.

The random.

The downright ODD.

And as well as giving myself permission to let it out I decided, after long enough of trying everything else, to simply trust –

That actually? Just because I FELT it would and even though it made no SENSE that it WOULD indeed inspire –

Motivate –

Educate –

And empower.

You.

To know.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message