By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Success Mindset

THIS IS JUST THE LEVEL YOU PLAY AT NOW

Here’s is a smackdown about where money actually comes from, which you KNOW you wanna bend over and take:

I make the money I make because I decide, and I expect it, and that is just how it is.

Because I gradually dialled it up, tethered myself bit by bit to that being a thing, and allowed it through.

Because I gradually adjusted my sense of NORMAL, and what I just expect (and require) to receive.

IT’S AN ENERGY THING IT IS NOT ABOUT WHAT I DO.

OR HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE MY BLOG POSTS (actually from what I observe, engagement on my long ass posts is CONSIDERABLY less than engagement on many online coaches daily messages … but yet my income is 20-30x most of them, or more)

IT’S NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH I LAUNCH OR SELL OR PUT NEW THINGS OUT THERE.

OR WHETHER OR NOT MY FUNNEL OF THE MOMENT IS A’ROCKING.

It is ONLY, and ALWAYS, about what I expect –

What I see as normal –

What I have made INTO a part of my identity, really, my ‘this is how it is’.

In fact the truth which many people will just straight up never get their heads around is that every time I go into trying to DO more, or do the right thing (even my own ideas of the right thing!) to skip to the next level I slow my shit down! Money dances away from me a little, teases and taunts me, flirts with me maybe, but definitely doesn’t come pouring in!

When it comes pouring in is when I expect it to, when it feels like ‘duh, of COURSE I make minimum $XXX,XXX+ per month, how could it even be possible not to?’, and when I simultaneously alongside that let the fuck go of the how and simply trust in whatever day to day action I am guided to.

I look back, and try as I might I cannot see a SINGLE time in my journey where I locked in a new income level because I made a plan –

checked it twice –

and then rolled that shit out!

It’s just not how it works.

How it HAS worked, how I’ve gone from making my first few $$ on the internet ($407 on the day I launched my first online product, which somehow took me 26 months of being online to do!!), to gradually getting up to a few k per month, hitting that first 10k month, then 20k, eventually sitting pretty at 30-35k / month for quite a while, gettin’ to 50, then 80, then 100, then (painstakingly, it seemed at the time!) taking 9 months to jump to 200k months, having my first 300k month, my first 400k month, HOW –

every time

and ALL the time

has been because at some point along the way of trying to get there, thinking about how to get there, going into alllll the figuring out and WHYYYYY? I just got over the whole thing, decided to throw my hands in the air, say ‘fuck THIS shit’, I don’t even CARE how anymore, this is what I just DECIDE.

I decide it because I require it (and here are all the precise reasons why).
I decide it because I’m done with trying for it.
I decide it because I’m fed up with my own bullshit about what I gotta do or not do and now I’m just going to go straight to the end goal, so there!

It’s always been absolute decision,

coupled with absolute surrender of how.

Handing it over whilst at the same time being very fucking clear that this is the order that’s being placed, thank you very much, and no, we are not available for a compromise on that, but thanks for checking.

For me it’s always helped to know my WHY (i.e. exactly where the money is going to go), but really the why is just a way of bridging the gap between uncertainty and decidedness.

Get into decidedness –

watch shit shift and show up for you.

It’s that simple.

All it comes down to really is that however you do it, whether bit by bit, continually dialling it up and adjusting the way you choose for the world to see you and you it, a day by day tuning in to the frequency of that next level you, or whether it’s all at once! Like NOW, bitch! Either way all it comes down to is you gotta shift your belief system to where ‘this is the level you now play at’.

This is who I am.
This is how it is.
This is just the way life works.
This is of COURSE.

If you look around at your current reality, the standard of home environment you have, the standard of your body inside and out, how you get treated in your relationships, how you get treated by other people when out and about (VIFP, or ignored AF?), ALL of it is a reflection of what you expect, see as normal, see as ‘of course’.

So,

While you could argue that you did this or that or the other thing, in the end it doesn’t matter. In the end, you operate at that level in that area, and you RECEIVE at that level in that area, because you expect to and you see it as normal.

Change your perception of normal, of ‘duh’, of ‘of course’ –
Change your life.

You can change your perception of normal by gradually making adjustments to your actions, your thoughts, your beliefs, your interactions, and so on, by ‘dialling it up’ –

Or you can change it because right now in this moment you just decide to be fucking done.

Done with your own bullshit about why it still has to be hard, or not yet, or not for you.

Done with the step by step approach in general.

And done with not just DECIDING.

Take a look around –

Everything you have and are and receive right now is a reflection of what, somewhere along the way, you decided was the level YOU get to play at.

You gonna keep letting those levels be determined by your UNCONSCIOUS decision making, a product of what most likely was directed to you by other people, or the worldview?

Or you gonna wake the fuck up –

SIT the fuck up –

Be the motherfucking badass you’ve been saying you’re one day gonna be –

And decide –

THIS IS THE LEVEL I PLAY AT NOW.

FUCK THE HOW.

FUCK IT VERY GOOD.

FUCK IT RIGHT IN THE ASS.

Which is it baby? You wanna put off making a decision, guess what?

You just made one.

And so it is.

And was.

And always will be.

Good night.

Good luck.

Good bye.

Amen.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message