Want it All, Want it Now? Here's What You're Missing
Live Your Passion

Want it All, Want it Now? Here’s What You’re Missing

Do you ever feel as though no matter how hard you push yourself, how much you get done or check off your list, even how many milestones you actually hit, it’ll still never be enough and you’ll never be ‘there’?

I do! I can tell you that the further along my success journey I go the more aware I become of what is possible and what is within reach and so in some ways my hunger for MORE becomes greater with time, my dreams and goals become ever-bigger, and I feel almost anxious with the knowledge of all there is I still want to do … and will do!

So, that’s part of business okay? Desire never ends, and gosh isn’t THAT a good thing?! God knows nobody would ever get anywhere of much note if it weren’t for drive and desire, and the fact that it’s always there to remind you to wake up and get to work.

But there is something I want to talk about more specifically around the concept of not yet being where you want to go, and it has to do with the ‘thing you’ve always wanted to do and known you were born for’.

Don’t tell me for a SECOND you don’t know what I mean sister! I KNOW that as soon as I said this you felt that VERY familiar sucker-punch to the gut feeling.

The feeling that reminds you, once more, that oh shit.

You STILL haven’t mother-fucking got around to giving THAT shit your all.

And oh shit.

You’re still spinning the same crap as to why you haven’t yet, can’t yet.

And OH SHIT.

Even as you think about your own BS lies you know that they’re BS, you know they’re lies, and when all is said and done you know it’s not TRUE that you ‘can’t’, but that rather for some reason unknown to man or at least you, you just CHOOSE NOT TO.

And OH FUCKING SHIT.

When you say they reason is unknown to you, that’s not exactly true.

Because the truth?

Well the truth will fucking hurt today my love, as it so often does! But also –

It just might set you free.

And the truth is this:

You know –
And you’ve always known –
That you are here for something bigger than what most could even consider let alone comprehend.
You know –
And you’ve always known –
Deep within you –
What the thing is.
The thing you were born to do –
Are supposed to do –
And that until you do, and do all out?
You’ll never be at peace, never be there, never be done, always be searching, always feel frustrated, and that even when you do achieve your goals or successes it will feel like so much empty fluff.

Nice marshmallowy fluff perhaps.

A little pretty, a little sweet.

Tasty for a moment!

And then poof – gone.

It doesn’t matter.

And the only thing that will fill that need, that whole, that DEEP DEEP PULL within you?

Is when you finally step the fuck up and give your TRUE dream your all.

Can I ask you something gorgeous?

What IS that true dream of yours?

WHAT IS THE THING YOU’VE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU’RE MEANT TO DO?

If you want to try and pretend you don’t know, then flat out I’m not the mentor for you in any way. To the point where I’d prefer you don’t even read my stuff, let alone consider working with me! And look, I don’t mean you have to be able to define it and pitch it to me in an elevator.

You just have to be able to feel it, and most of all?

You have to be able to admit –

Finally –

And fully –

That it’s about freaking time you got off your ass and DID THE THING!

A year ago you said next year, a week ago you said this week, yesterday you said today, but honey today never comes and the future is NOW.

And I get it. God do I get it! Confession time?

I still haven’t given MY all to MY thing! You think I’m up here every day preaching on my stand, looking down sternly from the halls of success and wanting to just smack YOU down and in some way help you lift yourself UP to living your true dreams?!

No! I’m down there with you. I’m speaking to ME with the stuff I write. Sometimes a past version of me, but today … today I speak to the NOW me. The one who is tired of tomorrow never arriving, heck TODAY never even arriving because something within her wonders –

What if –

I gave it my all –

Actually wrote as much as I want, spoke as much as I want, went FULLY into the truths I want to share and CREATED all that I want –

And it didn’t ‘work’ –

Or worse still it didn’t MATTER.

WhatthefuckwouldIdothen?!

And what would it MEAN?

Can I tell you what it would mean, if you knew you’d finally laid yourself on the line for your dreams and then it didn’t ‘work’ or it didn’t make the difference you want it to make?

IT WOULD MEAN YOU’D LAID YOURSELF ON THE LINE FOR YOUR DREAMS.

And I don’t know about you, but that alone seems like a pretty great fucking outcome. Imagine the feeling of knowing that finally – FINALLY! – you’d given it your all, NO HOLDS BARRED. Do you think you’d be filled with self-respect, a sense of empowerment? Do you think that if it didn’t at first WORK but yet you’d fully COMMITTED you’d just. keep. going because that’s what you DO when you’re DOING THE THING YOU WERE BORN TO DO?!

And do you think –

That maybe –

Just maybe –

You’d help even one person? (And probably so many more)

And that if you helped even ONE person then it DID FUCKING MATTER TO THEM, but more importantly when you think about significance, and whether what you’re called to do is ‘even worth anything’, it’s actually just about YOU DOING WHAT YOU WERE CALLED TO DO …

Which means that the DOING in fact IS the outcome!

Don’t you see?

We hold ourselves back, every freaking day, through the various fears which essentially boil down to what if what if what if and a BIG part of that is CAN I REALLY DO THAT AND WILL IT EVEN MATTER?

I don’t even think the ‘will it work’ thing is the real thing we’re scared of! I think the true fear is will it MATTER, will YOU matter, will anybody even GIVE A DAMN if you BARE YOUR SOUL AND OPEN YOURSELF UP FOR ALL TO SEE!

And the thing is, well the thing is ….

As much as it would be nice to have the world fall at your feet and throw you your millions –

And as much as I fully and FIRMLY believe that the path to true wealth IS going to be by you BARING YOUR SOUL AND DOING WHAT YOU WERE BORN TO DO, and so long as you’re committed to DOING it, day in and day out, and actually doing it FULLY where you NEVER EVER STOP, then you WILL reach your millions –

But the THING?

Well the thing is none of that stuff is the reason to do it, is it?

The reason?

Quite simply?

Is you do it because you need to do it.

For you.

Because you’ve always needed to do it.

For you.

And because it’s never going to go away and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS to YOU my beauty except for doing the thing you’ve always known you were meant to do!

So in short …

If right now you’re not ‘there’ …

And you wonder if you can ‘make it’ if you do what you were born for …

Honestly, in my heart of hearts I fully believe that EVERYBODY can make it doing what they were born for IF they will give it their all …

But I also believe that even if it NEVER brought you money, fame, fortune, that the ONLY way you can truly make it in terms of waking up every day and LOVING THE LIFE YOU LIVE?

Is living the life you’re MEANT TO FUCKING LIVE.

And what’s more?

I know you believe the same. It’s all very well to say that we want it all and want it now.

But if we’re chasing everything but the ONE THING WE REALLY WANT?

Then what the heck is the point?

And do you REALLY think you’re ever going to get ‘there’ when you’re not actually having a crack, a whack, able to say you’re giving it your EVERYTHING, day in and day out for as long as it TAKES?

No.

You’re not.

And you won’t.

So you can take your current ‘successes’, and although they may well be pretty and shiny and SO nice to look at and preen over, THEY MEAN NOTHING.

Not when you’re not doing THAT.

Not when you haven’t even really tried!

So enough fucking around sister.

If you don’t do it now, you’ll never change and THEN YOU’LL DIE.

And I don’t know about you, but I’d say that getting to THERE? Is not what you meant by getting there.

Do what matters to you, NOT because of the outcome you THINK it should generate for you, or because you believe (and I do too!) that it’s where your wealth and fame is MEANT to be found, but do it –

Fully –

And finally –

And SIMPLY –

Because.

It.

Matters.

And that alone is all the outcome you really need.

And if it’s not?

IT NEVER MATTERED IN THE FIRST PLACE baby, so let it go.

Either way –

Remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }