News

WHAT WOULD NEED TO BE IN PLACE FOR YOU TO FULLY BELIEVE YOU’RE WORTH IT?

What would need to be in place for you, right now in your life, in order for you to believe fully that you’re worth it?

I’ll tell you right now, ’cause I’m kind of a spoiler like that, the answer is there IS no answer, no ‘how’, except for to #bemoreyou.

Let’s take sales for example, how to get more of ’em, how to have it all ALWAYS just flowing and going exactly where you know it should!

(Of course you could easily switch out sales for dating … love … having the body of your dreams … etc!)

When you ask yourself what you should DO, in order to get things working, the mind is likely to serve up all sorts of possibilities, ranging from the fabulous and exciting to the exhausting and soul-destroying. The normal person approach to success is to then try and use some kind of logic (often fear-derived) to determine what is the BEST course of action which also is something you’re capable of doing or figuring out / learning how to do, and which won’t actually QUITE kill you as far as how it impacts soul happiness and flow.

This approach, it goes without saying for US, is 100% Certified and Laminated Bullshit, because what we ACTUALLY know for sure is that the only way anything works REALLY is when we expand into all that we are and are meant to be, and let the damn ENERGY do its job!

You may well like to argue against this … and certainly that’d be your right … quoting situations in your own business or life where you’ve achieved results by push push pushing AGAINST your core, by ‘sucking it up’, and ‘getting shit done’, by doing the NON-purpose-driven hustle. I myself have achieved many things this way! It is definitely A way to get from ‘A’ to ‘B’. But, having also achieved or should I say ALLOWED in many things by essentially TRYING nothing and instead just BEING me, being fully in my high-vibe as fuck flow zone, and just kinda randomly throwing shit out there responsive to THAT energy I can tell you that success the flow way is infinitely more fun, infinitely more easy, leads to infinitely greater results both ‘physical world’ measurable as well as visceral and inner world measurable, and ALSO –

Importantly –

Sets you more firmly on path to building the right fucking life.

Success the PUSH way, the just do the damn work whether or not it feels RIGHT way, can certainly lead to physical results … and even give you a buzz of good emotions … but invariably it actually DETRACTS from overall building of the right life.

Sure, you may well bank a few pennies, or even a few hundred million if you’re especially persistant, but at what cost?

Your soul happiness and certainty in the moment is NOT the only cost of that shit. It’s a dangerous game to play, if you’re telling yourself that once you achieve ‘x’, or get to just that certain level of so-called safety or freedom, then you can do what you really wanna do, be you’re meant to be, do it on your terms! I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it till I’m blue in the face –

NON-alignment, no matter how many times you multiply it, does not at some point magically become alignment!

Stop ignoring this, you already know this!

And sure, maybe I’m full of shit, perhaps we all DO just gotta do the ‘push’ bit as part of the journey to finding the soul way. I should mention, on a side note, I don’t mean that doing business and life from soul means there is no push, no hustle, no ‘get shit done!’. There’s a difference between doing all that stuff FROM soul vs from fear, from ‘I should’, from ‘I hope this works’, from ‘oh well, it’s DESTROYING MY VERY PSYCHE BUT I’M FINE’.

And when you look back –

That you always had a choice.

You could have gone all in on you sooner, but you weren’t ready, or you were all caught up in the ‘how’, or you were buying into the idea that you had to in some way pay your dues being somebody other than you (good plan…) before you could be you, and so on.

So I guess what I’m REALLY saying then is not that you should have somehow managed to bypass the bit of life where you go against your own soul … none of us bypass that, so I suppose it IS part of the process, and certainly it is FABULOUS for learning … I guess what I’m REALLY saying is simple:

Aren’t you done with that now?

You’ve ALREADY done that bit, we all have, and if you’re anything like me then you probably reverted BACK to it more times than you care to admit!

And at THIS point, whether you’ve been admitting it or not, you do KNOW what it feels like to lean fully back –

Let go –

And trust that the flow will not only catch you and hold you, but also guide you and lead you.

You know that when it REALLY works, and it’s just … so easy, so perfect, so yes … it’s because you said FUCK it to anything that remotely had an element of ‘try’ or ‘should’ in it, and you just went with what was coming through you, what was unleashing itSELF really, with very little input required from you!

The stuff that didn’t necessarily make sense …

That didn’t fit into any sort of plan …

That went against common sense or logic … because really – COMMON ‘sense’, logic, and the way of doing things, while obviously popular, hence it being common, is not something particularly aspirational, wouldn’t you say? When you look at where it leads people?

And here is what else, and why it doesn’t even FUCKING MATTER IF THE BE LESSSSSSSS YOU WAY DOES GET BETTER MONEY / SURFACE RESULTS –

Do you REALLY want to continue to live your life being anything other than all of you?

At this damn point in your journey, where you’ve come so far, done so much, laid your LIFE on the line in so many ways, to chase the dreams inside of you, are you REALLY prepared to take another single STEP that in any way goes against your soul truth?

I wanna say I HOPE not, but really, knowing and feeling your soul as I do – I KNOW you’re not.

The thing you have to realise though, is that this is a conscious choice which needs to be made.

You need to DECIDE to opt out of going against your own higher truth.

You need to DECIDE on the personal principles, rules, philosophies you will live by.

A simple one might be –

I SAY YES TO MY SOUL.

AND LIFE SAYS YES TO ME.

For example 🙂

Another one I love, which makes my life easy if initially confronting or terrifying at times, is that when I know something is aligned or not aligned, or when I know there is an action to take, I will ACT ON THAT SHIT IMMEDIATELY.

Always, and twice on Sundays.

It’s hard … it’s hard in the moment … but in retrospect it is always a lot fucking harder to look back and realise that once again, you spent a day living the wrong damn life. Cause the problem with THAT is, sooner or later the days do add up. Sooner or later, and now is the moment representing both those timeframes, you’ll realise that you’re literally locking down for the long haul a reality and a YOU which goes against EVERY FIBRE OF YOUR BEING, and is in little or even NO way what you knew it was meant to be.

So maybe you get paid …

Or laid …

Or made, into something or someone …

Doing the shit that the world has somehow told you you should do, or will save you. And maybe that’s enough for you.

But then again –

Maybe it’s not?

That’s all.

Remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

Let us know what you think!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }