Business Mindset, Money Mindset

How to Write Emails That Make You at Least 10k a Pop

How to Write Emails That Make You at

I send out what might officially I’m sure be classified as a fuck-ton of emails.

Perhaps you’ve noticed?

Now one reason I do this, is I love to write. I write when I am CALLED to write, which is daily, and when I DO write there’s nothing I hate more than not sending that writing out RIGHT away into the world. I want you to see it, read it, be impacted and CHANGED by it and NOW.

I have tried really hard to stick to a writing schedule based around strategy and send things out at only given times but I’ve decided I just don’t WANNA do it that way, basically. And really, you just don’t HAVETA do anything in your biz that doesn’t feel awesome for you; so-called rules of how things must be done on the Internet are just guidelines that OTHER people decided upon. And who made them God?

You’re a person too, aren’t you? You can ALSO create rules! Or just have no rules and do what feels right and ALIGNED day to day.

For me, doing what feels right and ALIGNED is writing a lot, and sending that writing out to you asap.

But I’ll be honest; there’s another reason I do write and email so much, and that is this –

The more I write, the more money I make, the more people I help, and the greater legacy I create.

And honestly? I have a lot to say and a big legacy to leave AND I intend to make many many millions in doing so.

You too? Cool, then you’re going to like this –

I want to share with you the exact process I use to write high-converting emails that connect me instantly with my readers and sell a ton of my most transformative products and services.

In fact, this is the precise “system” that I’ve used to take my once-upon-a-fledgling little blog and turn it into a multiple-5-figure-on-its-way-to-6-figures a MONTH dream business that allows me to live my dream life.

If I’ve done it, then YOU absolutely can as well. There’s only one ‘catch’ or thing that we must agree on before I outline my process to you, and that is this –

For this to work, you need to be really damn good at being YOU in all that you say and do. Trying to model your sales messages on the exact tone, voice, way I do mine will absolutely flop and fail. So take the CONCEPT of what I do, if you like, and then think about how you can make it YOURS.

To be honest, you could actually just ignore the rest of this post and just get up each day and focus on speaking openly and honestly as you, with little to no filter as to what you say to people and as much TRANSPARENCY about your own journey, and that’d be a damn fine start.

But let’s break it down. When I write, I just write. I don’t think about what I need to include or say or do, I just let it all flow out of me. But, I’ve always written that way and I HAVEN’T always had the financial and other success I now enjoy in my business and life.

So the writing is not the ‘solution’. I’ve learned over time to hone my message and my voice, I’ve learned about being honest and real, and I’ve learned what works and doesn’t work.

Here’s what works:

1. Share your own shit

The #1 thing that has made me a ton of money from my writing is being ruthlessly honest about who I really am, and what I’ve gone through as well as continue to go through. The good, the bad, the downright shocking. One of the biggest mistakes you can make in business is to stay up on that pedestal where you THINK people expect you to be.

People don’t want to follow a guru, they want to follow a PERSON who GETS them because they have BEEN there. You ARE that person, so be honest about it.

Share as much as you can, and the hard lessons you learnt, the battles you fought, and how THAT got you to where you are now but you are STILL LEARNING.

And seriously? Share the proper R-rated version of the story, the actual pain and torment and joy not some watered down Hollywood version of how you struggled and now your life is amazing. Be RAW.

2. Tell people what they already know to be true about themselves

We pretty much all already know our own weaknesses, stumbling points, and sabotages. Your job is not to call people names and tell them what they are doing wrong, not to just smack sense into people but rather to shine a spotlight on what people already know about themselves and are avoiding or pretending they don’t know.

Like the fact that deep down you know when something is not in alignment, but yet you continue to do it out of fear or what if or self doubt … why do you do that?!

Like the fact that you have no more time left to live the wrong life …

Like the truth that life is NOW and if you’re not going to get off your butt and create the LIFE you WANT now, then honey? It probably won’t happen EVER.

This is the stuff we all know, all kid ourselves we will deal with ‘later’, and all NEED to be reminded about and pushed to DO something about. Most people won’t speak so bluntly to their clients, just want everyone to love them and are scared of raising a ruckus. Do the opposite of that and your dream clients will THANK you for it. Everyone else can go take a hike, they’re not your clients anyway.

3. Make them REALISE something transformative

Despite everything we know about what we should be doing and are NOT, there are some things we don’t know. Like, I find that many of my clients believe the road to wealth is hand over fist, that you have to take one step before the next, and then the next, that there has to be a LINEAR process.

The truth is that trying to find success via a one foot in front of the other type approach is the long and brutally tough road, like running a marathon. You’ll get there in the end, but at what expense.

Transformation and achieving your BIG life goals happens in a moment. One little moment and it all comes together, and that moment is you DECIDING, no COMMITTING to making your dream come true – your REALLY big dream – and not waiting any longer for it. That’s a breakthrough realisation – that you don’t have to become locally known first, you can just go straight to worldwide fame or you don’t have to make 5 then 10k per month first, you can just go straight to 100k.

What breakthroughs can you give your clients?

4. Leave them wanting more

After a breakthrough, people must want to know more. How do I get to that instant 100k? How do I have my name just EXPLODE out everywhere? Tell me!

Well, obviously there is only so much I can cover within one blog post or email. I CAN teach you this. That’s exactly what I will teach you, in fact, when we work together, for example in my ‪#‎www.katloterzo.com/thetribe‬.

Think about how YOU give your clients a chance to go deeper with you, to SHOW them that they need to work with you rather than to be that (ugh!) person just saying “Hey! Buy my thing because look how awesome it is!”

5. Get EMOTIONAL

Emotion sells. Plain and simple. The greater the emotion, the greater the sale and also the greater the desire for true CHANGE. Which is really what you want.

I don’t know about you, but I’m not interested in people buying my stuff just for the sake of giving me money and themselves a pat on the back about having taken action.

I want people who are hurting and WANTING badly enough that they are going to do the freaking REAL work that comes after the sale.

Because they’re not PREPARED to live life this way for another moment …

They REFUSE to continue this path that is taking them away from time with their family, precious memories created …

They are so damn SICK of promising themselves a new life that never comes to life …

They KNOW they have a message to share and that the fact that they’re NOT doing so right now is NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE.

Get your clients to FEEL something. Anger. Frustration. Single-focused DESIRE to create the change they want, and now.

Emotion sells.

6. Impress upon them the urgency of immediate action for their OWN sake, not yours

You have NO more time left to live the wrong life.

You can NOT keep kidding yourself that things are going to change if you don’t.

NOW is the time.

You do NOT need to think about it, or be ready, or even have the money you just need to decide once and for all, do you want this life you say you want? It’s a yes or no answer. And if it’s yes? Then freaking well prove it, and do something about it.

And here is my RIGHT NOW TIME LIMITED offer to help you do that. Take it because I can help you and because life is NOW and THIS is your time.

(Well, if you want my actual offer, keep reading – that was just an example)

7. Leave things unsaid

My life is pretty damn amazing right now.

I live the laptop lifestyle, traveling the world with my young family and going wherever the wind (or sun!) takes us. I make an amazing living online. My time is my own. I am COMPLETELY aligned with my purpose, my passion, my calling.

All of that matters to me, a lot, and I am proud of it.

But that’s not the real reason I do what I do, not any of it.

I do it because I can’t NOT. Because I know deep down that this is WHO I AM. Because I couldn’t live with myself in NOT being this person.

… and the inference, of course, is can you continue to live with yourself being who you are LETTING yourself be, choosing to be, right now?

I can help. That is what I DO for my ‪#tribe

8. Re-work your title until it INSISTS upon attention

I wanted to finish after 7, as to me that’s everything I do with my writing and if you follow that process and make it yours you will be astounded at the results you create, the connection you build, the community that grows around you, the cult-like following, really, and the ease with which you sell your stuff.

But if there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s that people won’t give YOU a chance unless you give THEM a chance.

Everybody is flat out crazy busy, and unless they already ADORE you they are not going to stop and read your carefully constructed prose. Even if they DO adore you, they adore THEM a lot more and therefore they will PRIORITISE themselves and what they need right now.

They don’t know how TRANSFORMATIVE your piece is. You have to give them, straight up and no holds barred the “what’s in it for them”, and that needs to be in the title.

Tell me –

Would you be reading this piece right now if I called it, as I first planned to, “How I Write”.

Maybe. If you’re a die-hard fan and you had a bit of spare time.

Failing to create excellent titles that TELL people they HAVE to PUT DOWN EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW, DO NOT PASS GO AND DO NOT COLLECT $200 is your RESPONSIBILITY. You want people to read your first sentence they better be STOPPED in their tracks by your title.

Beyond my actual skill as a writer and the fact that my clients get incredible results and word of THAT spreads, the #1 thing that makes me money is I take the time to write great titles.

I will say this is my greatest area of weakness as a writer and I continue to struggle with it! Sometimes I can’t be stuffed and I just put up the title that comes to mind. I always end up upset by this as often it means some of my very best posts get dismal open rates or reach.

Your job is not just to share your great message with the world it is to tell them why they NEED that message.

You wanna make 10k a pop with every email you send? Write great titles

9. Tell them what to do

Okay, one last thing, and if you leave this out you clearly don’t want to make money.

I very rarely do ‘direct’ sales emails. If I’m doing a special promotion and the last few hours of it are running out then I will in that case send out ‘hey it’s finishing!’ emails. I will send multiple per day in fact! But these only work because they are the AFTER THE EMOTION emails. Sending only these sort of sales emails is downright stupid, and disrespectful to boot.

Emotion sells. Emotion sells. Emotion sells. And TRUTH.

But once you’ve moved people, shown them where they could be, how YOU got there so therefore so can they, THEN it is time to tell them what to do. Otherwise you may very well leave them feeling completely raw, or spent, or invigorated or READY but with no real knowledge of what they should then DO with that emotion.

Don’t expect people to go and hunt down your services and offerings. Tell them exactly how you can help them! If you’ve written your piece well, a simple 1-2 paragraph call to action at the end of your post or as a PS will suffice.

You may also like to weave in a few subtle calls to action (simple links inserted in your existing copy) throughout the body of your piece.

So how do you put all of this together?

It will possibly be clumsy and messy and plain old ugly at first, if you haven’t deliberately written this way before or if it doesn’t feel natural. I haven’t even gone into using hooks and layers in your writing, which is another excellent albeit more complex technique.

But here’s all you need to know for now –

You can connect with people, in a real and raw way that shows them that you KNOW and that you GET them and that you can HELP them.

If right now you’re taking the time to write blog posts or newsletters or even Facebook updates and you are NOT seeing a direct and IMMEDIATE return on that time investment in terms of actual SALES MADE not just a like button pressed or a comment or two left, then you’re wasting your time and you’re doing your clients a disservice.

Of course it all hinges on the assumption that you already know your clients, you know exactly what they MOST desire above and beyond all else and that you also know precisely how to help them get it and move away from their greatest problems AND that you have products, programs, a FUNNEL in place to help them achieve all of this. Otherwise you’re just moving people with your writing and then leaving them hanging and unsatisfied! Which is not very nice

Speaking of which –

If you’d like my help bringing all of this together in a way that delivers value to your clients and profit and JOY to you, over and over again, I CAN help.

I created my #thetribe to help you make MORE money online, FASTER, and in a way that suits you.

It’s the ‘net’s HOTTEST place for driven women entrepreneurs who know they have a message to share, a legacy to leave, and a TON of money to make in the process, and want a system and the support to help them do that.

If that sounds like you, check the comments and check it out.

It’s your time gorgeous! After all –

Life is Now. Press Play.

 

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }