Purpose

YOU ARE SAFE TO BE FULLY YOU

Most every decision you make in life which later results in you wondering why in the actual fuck you did that | said that | stayed in that | lived like that, comes from a place of feeling like maybe it’s not safe to be you.

Maybe?

DEFINITELY, is what your fear-based human mind has had to say about it a lot of the time, let’s just be honest!

In fact, if you look back, you’ve likely spent a disturbing and shocking amount of time gathering EVIDENCE that it’s not safe to be who you are, you’re not allowed, it’s not ACCEPTABLE, and you must conform, tone it down, quieten, be what is EXPECTED, forthwith.

Like the time you stayed in the shitty relationship for years … something Amanda Frances and I were talking about in bed this morning (soulmate client slumber party last night!) … about how we both DID that.

Thinking there was something wrong with us, and so trying to make it work, when actually it just wasn’t a FIT.

Or, how about all the clients you’ve said yes to over the years; even ‘overcome objections’ on, so that they would sign up, when if you were honest with yourself you freaking KNEW, from that initial conversation that this person?

Doesn’t get it, doesn’t get you, doesn’t THINK like you do, and so was not a FIT.

But yet instead of seeing THAT truth for what it is and honouring it, you assumed that YOU were the problem, that you should shift your beliefs or procedures or whatever, because if this person didn’t like what you were offering or how, then surely that was ON YOU.

Or, what about when you wanted to wear that crazy out there outfit or piece, or do something whacky with your hair, but at the last minute you thought, hmmm – that’s a bit much. What will people think of me? What will they say? Who do I think I am to show up like THAT?!

Ah, ‘who do I think I am’ …

One of the most favoured statements of the fear-mind, designed and sent from the depths of resistance hell to QUASH the dreams and visions and destiny of women like me, women like you, creatives and rain-makers like US.

Who do I THINK I am …

That I could write that …

That people should listen to me …

That I can carry on like that, present myself to the world like that …

That I can expect to LIVE like that …

Or LOVE like that …

Or be loved –
Accepted –
Wanted –
LIKED –

For being who I am. For expressing what’s inside of me. For allowing my crazy to show, but also, my truth.

And perhaps that’s the biggest fear of all. The fear of what would happen if we showed our truth.

My team posted a clip on my business page yesterday, from a livestream I did, with a man in my life, on Saturday in my CLOSED Facebook group, on Unconvential Relationships and Non-Monogamy. That’s what my team do; they grab my content and clip bits out, repurpose it, post it around on my biz FB or wherever else.

I saw the clip late last night as I was about to go to sleep, and I felt that small rush of fear rise up.

I mean … I’d kept it on the DL on FB before that … loosely referenced it outside my group, but not directly shown the title or what the content was about.

And I thought, with this clip boldly now on my business page –

What will people think?!
What will SPECIFIC people think, yep, but also, hmm – I wonder if that will cost me any business?

Well, I long ago decided that I didn’t want business or even a single ‘like’ from somebody who doesn’t fully get and accept me JUST AS I AM, but sometimes these moments come up to test us 

And I guess here is the other thing –

In business … or in friendships, love, any part of life … it’s all very well to say you’re not scared or worried about what people think of you … but, well, firstly, that’s bullshit and you know it, but SECONDLY –

Are you actually showing them in the first place?

Do people KNOW who you are?

Do they see into your SOUL?

Do you bare your naked truth, and truly MEAN it when you say ‘take it or leave it, and either way it’s fine’?

Or are you skirting around the edges of not only Facebook, but your LIFE –

Showing yourself as a pretty woman or a cool dude, with some inspiring / interesting / educative things to say, maybe flirting a little bit with some OPINION, but mainly, making sure you do it right, fit in, preen and groom yourself just right, act like you’re on board with other peoples jokes or thoughts even if you’re not, BE LIKE THE OTHERS –

Hmmm?

Which is it?

‘Cause I gotta tell you, if your approach to MONEY MAKING is anything along the lines of ‘how does everybody else do it / show up’, or like what I just wrote above, you’re in for a rude awakening called NEVER BEING ABLE TO QUITE PAY YOUR BILLS.

Let alone make the impact you know you were here to make.

It’s funny … well, not really, I don’t know why I say that actually, but anyhow … in my marriage, I fought so hard to be what I had to be.

To accept.
To suppress.
To ‘understand’ that it wasn’t normal to WANT to work on my business and my art a lot.
And I made bargains, if I could do my thing with my writing one night, the next night would be a couples TV night. 

For example.

I spent so much time trying to MAKE MYSELF BE HAPPY BEING NORMAL, in so many ways.

What I was really doing, was striking a bargain for how often I should be allowed to be me.

Can you imagine?!

It sounds ridiculous.

It’s funny … well, fucking awesome, actually … right now I’m sitting in bed with one of my clients. She shared my room last night after I hosted my San Diego Soul Shifts and Money Makin’ Day yesterday, and she didn’t want to drive home. I always say, I know you’re really a soulmate client if I’d be happy sharing my bed with you!

Anyway –

Amanda is typing away next to me.

We’ve spent the morning between laughing, talking about launch and selling stuff and how easy making money is, reviewing notes from people’s feedback on our hilarious livestream we did in bed last night, talking about man and dating stuff, and then naturally both pulled out our laptops and started doing our thing.

NATURALLY BOTH BEING WHO WE ARE.

And totally aligned to DO that, in this situation.

I don’t know how normal it is for a mentor to invite her client to share her bed … to me it seems OBVIOUS (now) that I wouldn’t take on a client who I’m not also going to become very close friends with.

It’s a soul thing.

To me it seems OBVIOUS (now) that I wouldn’t give my heart or soul to ANYONE who I couldn’t also be fully myself with.

It’s actually how it works …

I used to journal about what it would be like to be with a man where you spent the whole day together doing stuff like journaling, writing, livestreaming, creating, letting cool ideas come up, also doing ‘normal people’ fun shit as well of course.

It seemed like a surreal idea, imagine – !

Just like it used to seem like a surreal idea, imagine – ! That I could have ONLY 100% soulmate badass clients, and indeed an entire online tribe.

Now, these things are my normal.

My clients fully GET me, and I fully get THEM. We are CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH.

I mean … come on. In how many other situations where a couple of girls stay overnight together would they then be sitting in bed in the morning together creating content and making money, as well as talking about all the important and silly things? Running multi-million dollar business in their PJs!

Well, in my world it’s normal that this is how it would be.

And I’ve realised it gets to be normal and ALLOWED in all areas.

On Saturday I had a day with a man pretty much EXACTLY like the one I described above.

We got up, journaled, blogged, went to the gym, did 4 livestreams between us, did some idea-storming, napped, created more, went out and did dinner and drinks, etc.

LITERALLY the sort of day I used to wish could be possible with a guy.

But did we SPEAK about, or PLAN it? Of course not! It just happened; because we were both just being who we are.

Did Amanda and I speak about or PLAN a late night livestream last night? No! It just happened, because in our world why would you NOT livestream if having a slumber party. And this morning, now, doing our thing, it’s as simple as we both know we can just be who we are; there’s zero doubt, in fact it seems almost silly that I’m turning it into an entire blog post!

It seems a bit silly to me, because this IS just how it is now, in all areas of my life.

But I know it’s not silly to share with you, because I remember how I used to feel; not HAVING this, and longing for it.

Now, I 100% show up as me, in all situations.

CHOOSING to do that means I also say exactly what I think, even if it’s scary or uncomfortable to do. I speak and own my truth. I ask for what I want. I expect to be ALLOWED to be me, in all ways. And my expectation is also that I only have people in my life who not only fucking ACCEPT that –

Like, they ‘don’t mind’ … but really they’re wondering when the fuck you’re going to be done and conform to what they think you should be … when you’re going to be done being you (!!)

I might say something like ‘I don’t give a fuck’ if people don’t love me as who I am, they can fuck off then.

I might be curt and aggressive about it sometimes, like, if someone tells me I really shouldn’t say this or that, or don’t I think such and such.

Well, actually, no, I don’t! Or I would have said that; der.

But the truth is it’s not that I don’t give a fuck.

I still care what people think about me.

I still want people to like me.

There’s still that little girl inside of me who wants to fit in, be accepted, be liked, be worthy of love and attention!

So no. It’s not that I don’t give a fuck if you don’t like me.

It’s that I finally learnt to give MORE of a fuck about being me.

Then what I gave about whether or not that was ok.

In the end, nobody ever taught me I was safe to be me.

I didn’t get a certificate to allow me to do that, I wasn’t sent permission from heaven above to say it was ok.

In the end I just decided I was tired of working so damn hard to be somebody else.

And that it was a game I was never going to win anyway.

I decided to press play on the one thing I was born for.

Being Katrina Fucking Ruth.

And I’m all in on that shit.

How ’bout you?

Remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }