Success Mindset

YOU’RE A PERFORMER, BORN TO ENTERTAIN AND DELIGHT … AND YOU’RE DOING BUSINESS BACKWARDS. STOP IT.

If you think that the way you’re going to finally get to where you can spend your days dancing merrily through the field of life and doing just the cool fun shit you WANNA do, is to first make the monies so you can be free, allow me to remind you that you’re wrong.

Remind you?

Yeah … you already KNOW that the answer to everything is to finally shine your damn light so bright it can’t NOT be seen, to reach into your soul and let out all that’s inside of you, to UNLEASH your raw power and truth.

You already KNOW that you have something … charisma, star quality, magnetic power; these are all ways of saying it which sum up maybe a PERCENTAGE of what ‘it’ really is … which is something that, when you access and allow it?

People just can’t look away from.

You’ve always known your power.

It’s been scary at times, how easily you can influence people to do what you say.

And you’ve turned away from your gifts for many reasons, ranging from fear that it’s in some way bad or wrong to be able to DO this shit … did somebody give you gifts mortals are not supposed to have? What if you get found out?! … to the rather boring normal everyday yet oh so real fear of just not being GOOD enough.

Yet still, there’s been times in your life when you have fully allowed what’s inside of you to come out, perhaps you were charged enough to just DO it, or you got overly excited or passionate and it just bubbled out before you could remember to put a lid on it, or you just had a FUCK THIS SHIT moment, and went RAGING into the day, simply DECIDING that what you wanted would have to happen, and you didn’t fucking CARE how –

And then it did.

And isn’t it true –

That when you’re ‘on form’ –

That whether it’s at a neighbourhood BBQ or doing something more ‘officially present-y’ –

That the fire which comes out of you is compelling beyond what even you can truly believe?

YOU’VE ALWAYS KNOWN WHAT A POWERFUL PERFORMER, ENTERTAINER, AND STORY-TELLER YOU ARE.

You KNOW that you have it inside of you to captivate even millions of people, leave them eyes-wide open and jaw slack, as you impart the things to them.

AND THEN THEY DO WHAT YOU SAY.

You KNOW this!

And yet.

And yet.

And yet.

For some UNFATHOMABLE reason –

Which I imagine even God himSELF is right now rolling his eyes at – !

You somewhere along the line decided that it made fucking sense to first oh so carefully –

Oh so prettily –

Oh so perfectly –

Oh so fancily – !

Oh so just-like-the-other-sheeples-y –

Do things that are supposed to result in people following you, buying from you, clicking that upsell button, sharing your stuff online, etc.

“If I do it right and I’m very diligent about it and I just cross ALL the ‘i’s’ and dot ALL the ‘t’s’, then I’ll make the monies so I can just dance and play all day!”

And you dream of a time –

Once you’ve AUTOMATED shit –

And it’s all WORKING –

When everyday you can wake up.

Tune in to YOU.

Let out whatever the fuck comes out.

AND THE WORLD WON’T LOOK AWAY.

And I wonder, I just wonder, I mean, I just wanna ASK you –

When the fuck was it you decided that you first gotta have an internet-approved BIZ-niz in order for people to want to follow you, magnetically, and buy from you, on repeat, or just, let’s be honest, hang off your every word?

When was this?!

Because you USED TO JUST DO IT ANYWAY …

It was ALWAYS who you were …

And really – !

It SOUNDS kinda stupid, to say you gotta have all this shit in PLACE first, you know?

It SOUNDS made up, is the truth of the matter.

It SOUNDS –

Actually –

Like you’re running scared.

Not backing yourself.

And buying into a bullshit story that before you get to be an awe-inspiring LEADER, enterTAINER, perFORMER, the you who you’ve always known you’re here to be –

That you gotta get to some kind of mystical ‘point’.

Or, I dunno, learn some shit about … something.

It’s ALWAYS BEEN INSIDE OF YOU.

It was NEVER dependant on having shit in place on the internet!

It’s actually –

(and this may shock you; I do recommend sitting down) –

– NOT EVEN DEPENDANT ON THE INTERNET AT ALL!

Yes, that’s right!

You can HAVE PEOPLE FOLLOW YOU AND LISTEN TO YOU AND HANG OFF YOUR EVERY WORD EVEN WITHOUT A FACEBOOK PAGE, OR A WEBSITE, IF YOU LIKE!

It’s only what storytellers and performers and LEADERS have done throughout ALL OF FUCKING TIME.

But, sure sure.

Go build that funnel.
Make your landing pages OH so pretty.
GET IT ALL RIGHT.

Yes …

I’m sureeeeeee –

That that’s what’s gonna cause people to believe in you …

Desire you …

And not be able to look away.

Makes …

um …

sense?

Hang on, WHAT now?

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Do you REALISE how many born-for-it performers and stars throughout ALL OF TIME were NEVER fucking seen, because they never claimed their PLACE?

Do you REALISE that it is literally not possible to claim leader status by CLIMBING A LADDER, or joining DOTS?!

EVERY
EVERY
EVERY single fucking inspiring person throughout time, who has unleashed AMAZING truth and power into the world, and been followed by MILLIONS –

JUST FUCKING APPOINTED THEMSELVES THERE.

And then lived into it.

The way you’re doing it right now is NEVER GOING TO WORK.

You KNOW this.

It is BACKWARDS.

Build a fucking business so that then people can’t look away from you?

DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH.

Turn on the fucking light baby.

SHOW them what you already have, that they won’t be able to draw away from.

And then, sure –

Sell some shit online and make millions.

It’s what I’ve always done …

It’s why my shit works.

It’s why it just keeps getting better and easier.

And yeah, it was freaking scary to leap into that. Still is, a lot! 

But let’s get real here –

If you can’t even have the audacity to DEMAND attention and to influence with your every breath –

Why the fuck should we listen to you anyway, EVER?

No matter how damn pretty your website gets to be.

It’s time to DROP THE MOTHERFUCKING STORY.

You’re either here to STUN us with the power of what’s within you.

Or you’re DESTINED TO BE ONE OF THE MASSES.

Clawing at the bottom of Facebook somewhere.

And turning a dollar here or there for cheap tricks.

It’s one or the other.

You know this.

Choose.

And then?

Freaking prove it.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }