Success Mindset

Can I Kick Your Ass?

tumblr_mddlr43on91qbujox
I’ll be honest, there’s nothing I love more than giving a good ass-whupping to a client or reader. Last week alone I had two women in tears over what I said to them and a third practically hanging her head in shame after I called her on the flat out bullshit excuse she tried to give me for why she hadn’t yet done what she’d been talking about for 6 months.

6 freaking months! I mean come ON. Tell me whatever you like about time, money, life sh*t going on and whatever else you like but you know what? I’ve heard all your excuses before and I don’t give a damn –

Do you want this life you talk about, or don’t you?

Do you actually intend to do what it is you say you want to do in your biz … launch the course, write the book, start the membership program or even start the actual business for heavens sakes!or are you in fact completely full of shit?

If it’s the latter and you know that despite all your big dreams and big talk and despite even your willingness to invest in yourself and have a crack you actually don’t believe you ever WILL, then please let me do you a favour.

Stop.

Just stop. You’re wasting your time, your energy, the time of your coach if you have one, and you really might as well admit defeat and save yourself any more bother. Hey – plenty of people are happy (I think?!) with the 9-5 and there’s nothing wrong with not having what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.

But if you know that you know that you KNOW that you can and you WILL succeed, that you not only have what it takes but that you’re freaking well going to DO what it takes and no matter how LONG it takes or how tough it almost surely will be –

Then bloody well do it!

You’re not too old.

It’s never too late.

You’re not too busy.

And you DO know enough.

I don’t care what your reason for not having taken full-on and flat-out action is, unless that reason is that you don’t actually WANT this life then it’s no reason at all.

[pq] The ONLY reason you don’t yet have the business and life you want is because you haven’t given your all to making it happen yet. [/pq]

And yeah – I know you’ve put time in, effort, probably a fair whack of money and emotion as well. I’m not saying you’re lazy. I know you’re actually anything BUT lazy and that you push yourself in ways that most people won’t even CONSIDER.

But are you pushing yourself in the way you COULD be? ‘Cause I gotta tell you – if you’re comparing your efforts and output to everyone else, even to every other woman entrepreneur, the fact that you’re coming out on top means bugger all.

And you know it.

And here’s what else I know you know –

You are more than even the 1%.

You are the 20% within the 20% within the 20% within the 20%.

You were BORN for more.

You were born to be a leader, a revolutionary, and to change the world.

You’ve always dreamed bigger than big. You push and you push and you push to be more, do more, have more, and yet it’s still never enough. Others view you as successful, a go-getter, an inspiration. They look up to you and wonder at how you do it all, and whether you ever stop.

Stop? How could you stop when there’s still so much more out there? How could you slow down in a world where you KNOW you can be, do and have whatever your heart desires?

You’re embarrassed to share just how big your dreams are. Embarrassed because you know that others just don’t think like this, but embarrassed also because you thought by now you’d have it all together.

Weren’t you going to be a millionaire by now? Aren’t you destined to be a successful entrepreneur, who leads a life of true inspiration, freedom and abundance and leads by example?

In your heart, you’re there already. You know that it’s just around the corner. It’s within reach. You can taste it. So why aren’t you there? Why do you have this voice within you that occasionally tells you what the rest of the world would believe?

That you’re not good enough.

That you don’t have what it takes.

That you can’t make it, that you’re wasting your time.

On the darkest of dark days you tell yourself that maybe you SHOULD be realistic. Get a job. Start acting responsibly.

But you can’t. It’s just not who you are. And the truth is that if everything was taken away from you right now, this instant, you would pick yourself up and begin again on your terms. Like you’ve always done. Like you always will.

You believe in a future where you are a true leader. Where you change lives; the world! Where you show others that it doesn’t have to be this way, that there can be more and that it can happen for them. You believe in a future where you cause people to rise up and take action against a world that would have them bound. A world in which they sell their soul and their dreams in return for a stable income. A nice job. A house in the suburbs. And 2.4 kids. And nothing more.

A world which has never been for you, never could be for you.

While your friends and even your peers pass the time scanning Facebook, catching up on gossip and reading fashion mags, you’re scouring for inspiration. Hope. Motivation. And the promise that all of these dreams, the bigger than big dreams that you don’t even fully dare to share with yourself?

That they can be true.

And here’s what it comes down to. What it’s always come down to.

For you, even though right now you feel stuck, overwhelmed, and frustrated at your inability to yet make that leap into the life you’re supposed to be living, the truth is that it is, quite simply, impossible for you to live like the rest.

This seed, this desire, this knowledge that you are meant for more has been there for too long. It’s entwined around every part of who you are. With every breath you take and every beat of every cell in your body you KNOW –

That yours IS a life less ordinary.

That you are born to make a difference.

To live with passion.

Purpose.

And to change the world.

So the only question, the ONLY question that remains is this –

Why aren’t you doing it?

Don’t TELL me you are because we both know you’re playing at half-strength, if that.

You go to bed at night feeling frustrated, pissed off, resentful at the world that dares to stand in your way but most of all resentful at yourself because you KNOW you are running scared.

You know your output could be twice, 10x, 100x faster and you know it is a complete LIE when you come up with reasons why it isn’t, why you can’t yet.

If you REFUSE to be ordinary, then why are you?

If you REFUSE to play it safe, then stop doing it!

If you REFUSE to shoot for normal when you know you CAN help people god dammit, help them to come ALIVE and live their best lives then start living your OWN best life!

This is live or die so stop wasting your time.

It’s time to take OWNERSHIP and know –

That you are fucking awesome.

That you HAVE no limits.

That you can NOT be held back.

That you are WHATEVER you need to be, whatever you CHOOSE to be and WHOEVER you need and choose to be and that YOU. WILL. PREVAIL. and you will start NOW.

And baby if you know you need that ass-kicking to get you off the ledge and make you just freaking well DO it? Well then that’s exactly what you’ve got me for.

It would be my downright pleasure to kick your butt, make you cry and – if I have to – make you hang your head in shame if in doing so it means you go to bed at night knowing that you gave it your all. Because you and I both know you don’t deserve anything less and that the way you’re living right now? Just ain’t gonna cut it.

So. If all of this is speaking to you, and you’re wondering what the next step is – here it is.

My Rich Chick Mastermind is for women who know they’re the 1%.

Women who know they were born to lead the world, and pave the way for generations to come.

Women who are bored to DEATH by the ordinary life, and even by the typical entrepreneurial approach to success.

Women who want to run flat out towards the business and life they KNOW they can have.

But yeah – women who are not yet quite doing all of that and are downright frustrated if not majorly pissed off at themselves about it.

Women, in fact, who need not only the latest and very BEST strategy, tools and support but who need and WANT that ass-kicking. Every damn day.

If that’s you, you need to join us. We’re a selfish, unreasonable, head in the clouds kind of bunch.

And it’s freaking awesome. It’s also exactly where you need to be if you’re ready to truly OWN how freaking awesome YOU are.

Life is Now. Press Play.

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

3 Comments

  1. Kira says:

    Brilliant blog Kat! I needed that. I’m meeting my website design guy today and was shitting myself that I might actually go live within a matter of days, but now I feel ready (almost!), and I’m just going to get out there and start doing it – and in a big way. Thanks Kat x

    1. Kat says:

      Awesome – JFDI! My pleasure x

Comments are closed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }