By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Live Your Passion

DO IT FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING ART

If you’re serious about creating the level of fame and wealth you talk and dream of, it might be time to cut the bullshit about how you’re showing up.

No, I’m not talking about your consistency today, or whether or not you ARE showing up.

I know you’re messaging.

I know you’re creating.

I know you put yourself OUT there, and if you’re not? Then go kick your own damn ass on that shit and come back afterwards.

This is for the ones who are doing the damn thing, and who definitely enjoy it, are ‘on purpose’, but yet …

Handcuffed.

Kinda sorta.

And you can’t quite figure out how, or what it is that makes you feel like you’re chomping at the bit, what you’d need to be doing differently in order to feel FULLY as though you’re letting your light shine.

You’d still be messaging.

You’d still be downloading.

You’d still be creating.

You’d still be selling shit.

So what gives?! Why doesn’t it feel like you’re playing all out, and why is your growth of audience reach and income so much slower than you know it could be?!

It’s frustrating.

Well, it’s actually very simple.

You ready?

>>> You’ve forgotten to do it just for the madness. You’ve forgotten to do it for the art. You’ve forgotten that if you were already there you’d be showing up like you’re there and instead, well, you make a very good case, daily, for the fact that you are in fact HERE.

– You continue to message and preach and teach and sell to the same little pack

– In your same little bubble

– In your same little way

– AND, to top it off, you’ve let that whole ‘what do I do in order to sell or grow shit’ mentality creep over all up and over you, like some kind of horrible invisible slime, but make no mistake we DO see and feel it!

Let’s be clear –

If you were there you’d fucking well be there, and there would be absolutely no question of whether or not you’re HERE.

(Right now every move you make screams that you are here and set on staying here!)

If you were there:

> You’d be speaking to the entire world. You’d be doing this ’cause duh, they’d be listening, watching and waiting on your daily magic to be downloaded and shared to ’em …. so you therefore wouldn’t NEED to be trying to figure out how to get there attention, or break free of the self-created bubble of your current existence.

STOP TRYING TO GET THEIR ATTENTION, AND STOP TRYING TO BREAK FREE OF YOUR CURRENT REALITY.

Just show up like it’s already the case.

If you were there, and as part of that vision obviously you had the money to go with it, coming in on repeat, oodles and oodles of it already in your account and also continuing to come in because you’d already BUILT the damn thing and that’s just how it now is:

> You wouldn’t do SHIT for money, would you? Not YOU, as if!!

YOU’D DO IT FOR THE MADNESS.

YOU’D DO IT FOR THE MAYHEM.

YOU’D DO IT FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING ART.

And the world would chuckle, or roll its eyes, or simply gaze in wide-eyed fascination (occasional horror, sure!), just WAITING TO SEE WHAT YOU DO NEXT.

“Oh, that ______ (your name)”, they’d say.

“She’s a CRAZY one!”

“She truly doesn’t give a fuck!”

“Did you see her latest video / read her new book / do you watch her show / did you catch that interview?”

Etc.

It would be understood and accepted that you are who you are, with all your twists and turns, and that you’re GOING TO CONTINUE TO DO SHIT THAT REFLECTS BEING THAT PERSON AND THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS OKAY WITH THIS AND IN FACT ACTIVELY WANTS MORE OF IT.

Therefore:

> You would not be getting up each day trying to figure out what to say or sell in order to get a response

> In order to get paid

> In order to be seen or heard

> Accepted

> And so on!

You’d be showing the fuck up like you have a damn empire to run and like you’re the motherfucking artist | messenger | madwoman who the world needs to hear from.

Furthermore:

– Everything you say and do would come from a place of KNOWING millions are going to hear and see it (yep I’m kinda repeating myself here, you are WELCOME)

– Everything you sell would OBVIOUSLY be being bought by insane amounts of people, so you’d hardly be worrying about what to do to MAKE people buy it … you’d be doing what YOU want to do, in the way you know it’s meant to be, and the ones who need and want it would get it, no need to ‘sell’ them anything!

– You’d have ZERO time or care for the minor grievances of the Internet or of life, or for getting caught up in the minutia of small-minded people

AND, of course (and this is a big ‘un!)

YOU WOULD ALSO BE TAKING DAMN CARE OF YOURSELF INSIDE AND OUT LIKE THE VIMOTHERFUCKINGP YOU KNOW YOU’RE MEANT TO BE.

VIFP self care.

VIFP rest and rejuvenation.

VIFP not-giving-a-fuck-ness

VIFP giving-a-full-fucking-fuck-ness about the stuff you DO care about and believe in

VIFP business attitude and expectations

Etc!

So.

What’s it gonna be, hey?

You gonna continue to message and preach in this safe lil old bubble you’ve built yourself on the inter-webs here?

Talking perpetually about somehow climbing out, breaking free of the pack, and reaching MILLIONS?

And then wondering why it’s so.fucking.hard and you never seem to REALLY move forward at all?

Or are you going to go straight to the damn end goal and act like you already there?

It’s very very simple:

You either become now who you want to be, RUTHLESSLY rip the band-aid and make it happen now, or?

You continue to stay in the safe zone with the rest of the driven ones who were driven enough to break free of the world,

But never to damn well rule it.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

 

 

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Rebel.
Upstart.
Fuck the system; screw the rules.
Won’t do what they told me.
Too much.
Unreasonable.
Ridiculous.
Unprofessional.
Crazy!

Should I go on? I could, but I think you get the picture.

You’re the one who is not only not like the other PEOPLE, you’re also not like the other entrepreneurs.

They, they actually think they’re different; non-conformists?! Don’t make me laugh. You and I both see it as it is:

They just wanna be told how to build a pretty little website and a pretty little social media page or three and a pretty little online product or course and get their pretty little headshots and do a pretty little pre-scripted dance all over the internet so that other equally pretty fucking bland and boring and same same-y peoples pay them money,

And they can all sit in a pretty little womans circle together patting each other linking elbows and stroking each others hair and singing Kumbaya as the sun sets over another day of sinking ever deeper into the unremarkableness that is their lives.

They are the ones who are not only willing to jump through hoops, they also want to build more hoops for other people; they want to perpetuate the hoop jumping life and their whole sales pitch is basically some version of “I will help you to have a better and shinier hoop, come see!”

lolol

BUT REALLY.

Meanwhile, you –

You’ve tried the hoop-jumping life, maybe more than what you care to admit. And, whilst you’ve nothing against sitting around with other ladeez and stroking each others hair, you and your girls; the real ones?

You don’t exactly fit in in the typical woman’s circle.

You don’t feel at home with the pretty-preneurs, not even on the internet let alone in real life.

You don’t actually GIVE a fuck about having all your shit perfect,

Polished,

And just so –

And the idea of having sales and marketing and content processes which you have to systematically pre-plan and then work through and endlessly join dots with?

Makes you want to hurl.

Sure –

You’ve bought in at times to do the idea that maybe you DO gotta do it as they say.

An automated webinar, perhaps?? Facebook ads which carefully and smartly tell the world who you are and how you can help? A sales plan proven and tested by the greats. The gradual sinking slow decline of your soul, your joy, your dreams, and even your pussy as everything within you that once knew she could HAVE IT ALL AND DO LIFE HER WAY SLOWLY DRIES,

WITHERS TO NOTHING,

AND DIES?

Sure –

Why not

And look.

It’s not that any of these things are bad or wrong. Maybe right now you’ve got to a certain point by playing by the rules … kind of. Following what ‘logic’ suggests you do. Breaking free here and there with wild little jaunts into over the top madness, noticing how THAT lights you up and also how people respond to it … but ultimately continuing to go back to trying to find the right fucking system to get you to where you want to go,

Because this thing of trying to just be you interspersed with trying to get it all right and make it work, well –

It’s God damn tiring –

But also, in the end, if we’re going to be black and white about it, it hasn’t got you to where you want to be!!

You KNOW you should be making SO much more money.

NOW.

With consistency, and yeah, while of course of COURSE you’re down for doing the work, you also feel like it SHOULD be a lot easier, more flow

And you know that you know that you know that you’ve still not let out the most unrestrained and fully expressed side of you!

– The you they can’t look away from
– The you they are MAGNETIZED by
– The you who automatically commands a huge freakin’ following, and sales to match it

You know who I’m talking about –

THE MILLIONAIRE REBEL YOU!

Starting January 18th!

>>> https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/rebelmillionaire/

The revolutionary fucking leader who tears SHREDS off of normal every damn day before the rest of the world has barely sipped its coffee!

Who is FULLY unleashed in what she says, how she shows up, how she does business, how she does life.

Who does not give a fuck about following rules! Or sales systems! Or strategies! Who can and will do what works for HER, and if it happens to resemble other ways people build an audience and make a fuckload of money online, cool, and if not, so what! That is not the point! The point is –

She knows what works for her.
She backs herself unapologetically.
She DOES it.

And she gets the damn results. The BIG results. The CONSISTENT results. The FUCK yes results, not just with money but with the VIBERY of it all.

Imagine …

Waking up every day and KNOWING you have crushed the day before it already begun because THAT IS WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU ROLL!

* Your shit sells (at any and all price point)
* Your creativity and inner ideas machine flows endlessly (you always know what to put out into the world and that when you speak people PAUSE EVERYTHING AND LISTEN, whether it is with free content and shenaniganery or with your paid stuff)
* You don’t even have to think about low end or high end or how to take people through a value ladder or some such bullshit, the value ladder is YOU CONTINUING TO BE YOU, and the more that you DO you the more people just take themselves through whatever it is you’re offering!
* It is easy, natural, fun, and OBVIOUS how to build your automated income, funnels, the ‘cash machine’ side of your business.
* In fact the whole damn thing feels fun and easy and like you’re just being you (the full on you, the too much you, the rebel you, the fuck all of ’em THIS IS WHAT I STAND FOR AND NOW I’M GONNA TELL YOU you!),
* and at the same time you have the DEEPLY grounded and certain knowledge that the way you’re doing it, hot mess and chaos vibes and all, is WORKING. PS – the reason you feel certain of this is because your bank balance and soulmate audience and their feedback reflects it, not bc your spirit guides told you it’s coming

All of this is ALREADY available to you.

It is who you are and what you were born for.

You did not come here for normal!

You are one of the truly crazy ones, who has something inside of her that will leave the world BREATHLESS –
and allow her to make millions and impact millions –

BUT NOT IF SHE CONTINUES TO DO BUSINESS AND LIFE BY TRYING TO SOMEHOW BE A NON-CONFORMIST WHO CONTINUALLY CAVES AND CONFORMS.

For this to work,

REALLY work, like next next NEXT level $ and life flow work,
you’re going to need to FULLY turn your back on the idea that your breakthrough is waiting on the other side of you adjusting, filtering, compromising, playing the game the way the other entrepreneurs are playing it, or worrying about what the fuck your social media looks like!

What you’re going to need to do is simple:

FLICK THE DAMN REBEL MILLIONAIRE SWITCH BABY.

>>> https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/rebelmillionaire/

All in on madness.
All in on crazy.
All in on chaos.
All in on the TRUE epic awesome ridiculousness and too much-ness of YOU.

REBEL MILLIONAIRE

Starting January 18th!

For those who were born to run the damn thing,

To turn the world on its head and dance on top of it,

And who are ready to do just that.

>>> https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/rebelmillionaire/