Success Mindset

EVEN GENIUSES GET TRIGGERED AF

“You are a living genius. Every human being is born a genius. I am not just saying you have the CAPACITY to be a genius, but that you ARE one, right now. Your higher purpose in life is to share your particular genius with the world.”

I’ve had a tough few days.

It’s not over yet, and right now I can’t see a way for it to be over that will also be expansive and positive for all parties concerned.

I trust that there is …

I believe that there is ALWAYS an aligned way forward, and when I tuned in on that yesterday for this situation the answer was clear that YES. This is true here also.

But right now, what I feel is a mixture of completely stuck on what that might be as well as hurt, betrayed, outraged, frustrated, compassionate, sad, aka #allthethings.

It might be, no it IS, the trickiest situation I have ever encountered in business, in over 12 years now doing this thang online. Which I will affirm to mean it is also going to be the situation with the greatest GROWTH, for all concerned, and leading to absolute leaping of levels!

I’m nothing if not an expert at EXPECTING things to work to my greatest good, and also the greatest good of others, and so they DO.

One thing which is true for all truly successful people (truly: in alignment, connected to purpose, doing it right for their SOUL, not just#hasthemoneyandstuff) is that they are always happy to be triggered.

Somebody suggests that what you’ve worked over 12 years to know how to do is just ‘general internet knowledge’?

Bam! Shots fired! Feels like a machine gun, actually! Recoil recoil recoil FUCKKKKK, and then, okay, wait –

Stop.

Firstly, yeah … um NO. I’d love to see somebody attempt to demonstrate that mindset in practice without having to turn around and eat their words … it was very timely for me to see Frank Kern‘s Instagram post this morning about how easy it has been for him to do what he does – “I just did it every day since 1999” – YEP!!!! But then again the REFRAME (and there always is one) is well, I guess I can be happy that I do such a great job of showing it to be effortless, automatic, nothin’ but a few tips and tricks I picked up on the ole internet! No IP there at all! The way you do things isn’t special, anybody can Google that shit!

OKAY I AM STILL TRIGGERED AS FUCK! I also just flat out disagree, I damn well KNOW what it took to get here, and also – 

Just quietly –

There is a reason so few DO. Believing it’s just a matter of following general internet knowledge is definitely one of those reasons, and also takes no account for um, what’s it called, oh yeah –

MATH.

The actual literal fact that only 1% within 1% within 1% ever make it to this level of financial success in their business or life (never mind from flow, and alignment, I’d love to know those numbers but the worldwide income stats don’t show ’em!) … and that THAT?

Is because they paved their own damn way.

Which, if you’ve ever tried to pave a way (I hope yours!), you’ll know requires blood. Sweat. Tears. And for the very most part – years.

Yeah it probably also leads to a mild sort of outrage if somebody then says it’s something anyone could have done.

I GUESS THEY ALL WOULD HAVE THEN. Or certainly, at least, the ones who WANT to succeed in this game. But yet – still only so few do. And why?

Naivety at what it takes is for sure part of it.

Gosh, the amount of times I see people say things like “I’ve done everything since I started following you 6 months ago Kat, and I guess it just doesn’t work for meeeeeeeeeee” … gah. Get outta here. Are you ACTUALLY SERIOUS?

#facepalmfacepalmfacepalm

Go watch Gary Vaynerchuk‘s video on Overnight Success on YouTube. WATCH IT ALL NIGHT LONG. I did, the first night I found it, ’cause I knew I needed to hear it again and again and again, and by the way, that was when I was already DOING over a million a year!

You can NEVER hear the message on staying the course, giving your LIFE for your work, doing what it takes, too much!

I love it.

But yeah, anyway … def still a lil bit triggered!

Haha. The lesson will reveal itself to me as and when it should. Or maybe it’s coming out right now …

I DO believe all triggers are for my learning and growth.

I also believe that what I am writing right now could be (will be) upsetting to some people.

“I’m so upset!”, I said to one of my besties on the weekend.

“I can’t believe this just happened … it feels SO full on. I feel wrecked. I said / they said / blah blah blah …”

I was feeling, I suppose, as though what had happened could mean the breakdown of the relationship. (It was about a different situation to the one I mentioned above … yeah, it’s all gone down the last few days!)

“That’s not how I see it”, said my friend.

“I just see two souls expressing themselves”

“That’s what friends do. It’s okay for there to be disagreement”.

She was right, of course. ALIGNMENT doesn’t mean agreeance on all things, no sirree!

And also –

SUCCESSFUL people are always grateful to be triggered, or even called out. I’ll say it again. Sometimes it takes a minute, for the butthurt-ness to pass 

And one thing all of what’s been going on in these different situations did get me to thinking about is how, since way back when I started writing and speaking and sharing what’s inside of me, I always knew I was going to make it, and I believed – in what would be a very superior-like way of thinking to most people – that the whole world should stop and listen to me.

That what I have to say is of value.

That REALLY, there should be a STOP THE WORLD button every time I open my mouth.

I still believe all of this …

And it is a HUGE part of why I’ve got to where I am.

My own human #af doubts and insecurities have been there the whole time, and still are, but yet I did the damn work – EVERY day, since I started in 2006, no matter what.

I did it because I believed in the power of the genius within, and her right to live, breathe, be heard.

I KNEW since as long as I can remember, that I have a destiny and a purpose and it is as a writer and speaker and messenger, one called to change the word with the truth of what comes from her.

And so I got TF out of the way, and LET THE GENIUS LIVE.

I want to ask you today – do YOU believe you’re a genius?

I read the statement above (about how we are all geniuses) a few weeks ago, in the book The Gene Keys, and it’s really stuck with me.

Intellectually, I’ve always known I’m super super intelligent, and my IQ reflects that.

But I can’t say that I grew up thinking I was a genius in terms of ability to know how to live life.

In fact – I thought most of the time that I SUCKED at it!

Too awkward, too shy, too NOT cool, too nerdy.

And then, gradually, too weird, too not normal, too unwilling to compromise or say the right thing just to fit in even when I SO desperately wanted to.

I’ve never been good at compromising integrity in order to make nice.

I feel bad about this, a lot of the time … still.

It feels like a limitation in my ability to be human.

But a must in my responsibility to be who I truly AM, on a soul level.

It’s led to so many relationships ending over the years. In fact, just 3 days ago I was told, in so many words, by somebody super close to me, “you just want everything to be a perfect match. You walk away from everyone and will have nobody left”.

YOUCH.

Is it true? Am I too demanding, too insistent on things aligning?

It’s a conundrum. Except – not really. Never really.

I DON’T FEEL I HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE.

Even when it hurts, I don’t WANT another choice. I won’t go against integrity, and soul. I just won’t. Not for money, not for love, not for acceptance, not for ANYTHING.

It’s another reason I am where I am, and while I may have fewer people really accept me and be in my life, they are the right ones, the soul ones, the ones where there is no ‘please be you … just a little bit less you’, as the NYT best-selling book agent I had to fire said to me last year! It’s a common request …

As I got older, I made the shift fully from being too awkward and introverted to being too MUCH.

Too extra.
Too ‘cool’, or at least people thought that’s what I think I am!!
Too demanding, too loud, too preachy, too ‘my way or the highway’. Well, no – you take your way and take it all day! I hope you do! But if it’s not a fit with mine then it’s not a fit, yeah?

I became the person I am because I followed the blueprint within.

It HAS cost me greatly …

But then again, not really, because it has CREATED me into who I was always meant to be.

And to do that, to become that, to step into all of this, hell YES I have had to own a part of me which was the hardest part of all –

To believe I do life right.

To believe I am a genius at the way I LIVE, breathe, BE.

To believe I always make the right decision…

And that I KNOW HOW TO LIVE.

For me.

For my message.

For my art, which really, is the only thing which sustains the beat of my heart.

Art first, but only always.

SOUL first, it’s the same thing!

ALIGNMENT first, because it supersedes everything and it also shows the way.

I choose that I am ALWAYS shown the right way.

That I ALWAYS make the right decision.

That everything really IS for the greater good of myself and of others.

That conflict can always be solved through alignment, and in a way which is ideal for all parties, which is what I pray for and trust in with what’s happening in my business right now.

And I also choose to always fully honour my value and worth.

My dear mentor Charles Poliquin, who passed away suddenly late last year, and whose legend will live forever (BECAUSE HE HONOURED HIS GENIUS), taught me over 8 years some of the most important truths of my life.

The greatest one of all, I feel, was his continual reminder to honour your value and your worth.

Somebody who I love dearly wrote to me on the weekend and spoke about knowing her value and her worth to the world, and that it was time to let it out.

That she didn’t want to continue to not do so, that she was going to!

This one little sentence was so exciting to read, because I KNOW that when you say yes to your soul life WILL say yes to you.

And I’m so happy about that!

A genius, awakening.

THE genius within, being let forth.

YES. You have so much value and worth to give the world.

YES. Let it out, especially if it wants out!

Sometimes, when you decide to let your genius out, there will be parts of your current reality which have to shift and change.

The two simply don’t match any longer.

You can’t have a foot in two conflicting camps, it doesn’t work that way.

Some of the hardest decisions in my life have come about because I had to choose.

I teetered on the edge in some cases for ages …

Scared …

Terrified even!

Unwilling, often, to accept I couldn’t have it both ways.

Why couldn’t I?! I’d make it work! Just watch me!

An example is when I tried to let my true message forth whilst also continuing to teach and preach about surface-y business stuff that didn’t light up my soul.

Believing I could somehow transition to being all of me, but meanwhile, until I got there and got paid, I’d just keep on doin’ the stuff that was paying me.

Uhhhh … no. (Said my soul).

Nice try, but nah. Not gonna happen.

There ARE no ‘shades of being you’.

In the end, I had to choose.

Trying to live for two things was killing me. And it’s where I also had to really learn that no I will NEVER AGAIN compromise integrity for money, or anything else.

So, I chose.

I chose my genius.

I chose truth.

I chose what I couldn’t NOT.

I chose soul.

I chose me.

And now here we are.

The genius has been let free.

The message lives and breathes.

And a damn empire was built.

I guess that’s all it takes 

Don’t forget…

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

Let us know what you think!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }