By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Success Mindset

NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING ON, I ALWAYS ASSUME I GOT IT RIGHT

If you desire to live in a world of infinite possibility in which all roads lead to purpose, destiny, and the fulfilment of your ultimate state of sovereign beingness –

(and really,
what else exactly WOULD you desire?!)

– then the primary thing you need to work on, have a focus on, perhaps even become obsessed around, is the creating and locking down of belief systems which underpin the automatic bringing to life of destiny, specifically yours.

It’s about laying down a structure which serves to GUARANTEE that no matter what, you are always on course, always moving forward, and always bound to land on your feet, surrounded by the glitz and glamour and glory of your dream life. Whatever that might look like for you.

Fantastical?
Delusional?
Trickery of the highest kind, led by a fools mind?

Well.

Perhaps.

But then again, since it’s all just a game of make believe anyhow and whatever we DECIDE is true is –

Why not just decide in your own favour?

Why not also simply decide that whatever you are shown, whatever you ‘make up’, is actually gospel truth and that’s just how it is?

Just do the math gorgeous:

we only make up what is actually inside us or coming through us (where TF else do you think it’s coming from?)
– we KNOW for fact (facts is facts!) that whatever we see or are shown inside of us is real
– and that if we are shown it then that means it’s available (God only gives us a dream that is ours to dream > if you want to test it ask, does this truly elevate my soul or contract it. If it contracts it’s not from God / not from soul)
– when we say ‘available’, that means not only available for us specifically, but it also means available NOW (the very fact that you were shown it means it already exists on some timeline … it’s ALREADY there, in time and space / the infinite … you just don’t have it in the physical yet)
– so therefore whatever you ‘make up’ is cold hard truth!! So long as it expands you. (the test).

But!

There is a catch! Of course there’s a catch 🙂 … well, really, it’s not a catch at all. It’s about foundation, and structure, and knowing what you are planted in.

When you know your structure –

When you can trust in your foundation –

When you know what you are PLANTED in, and that it’s right, and true –

Then you are free to be completely unfettered in your creation, in your life, in your YOU-ness.

You are also free to trust and understand that whatever is coming through you is accurate, real, and to be believed.

So therefore,

Whatever you are shown
Whatever you download
Whatever you ‘make up’
Whatever passes through your mind your heart your soul –

so long as it expands and lifts you –

IS REAL AND TRUE AND TO BE YOURS!

It really is that simple,

when you’ve got your motherfucking ROOTS put down.

And from that place you can rightly ASSUME you are always always ALWAYS on path, and always getting it right!

Which really is fucking freeing, if you think about it.

It means that when it seems as though the shit has hit the fan, when it seems as though you’ve got it all OH so wrong, when it seems
like you’re about to LOSE THE WHOLE DAMN THING –

You get to just oh so calmly remind yourself that no matter what,

you always get it right and so you already won.

And then SASHAY OFF INTO THE SUNSET.

So how do you know the foundation to lay down, the structure to lean into, the TRUTH to build on?

The motherfucking foundation is you girl.

The real, unmasked, and fully expressed you.

Planted in soul.
Planted in God.
Planted in higher self.

And LET OUT TO THE WORLD.

Stop complicating success when it truly is the easiest beast in the world.

Let the real you out,

forsake the rest.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message